ADVERTISEMENT

Durham ‘will deliver’ in ‘unraveling biggest criminal conspiracy in US history.’

Once again, in typical Democrat fashion, telling a lie. Judge Cooper was appointed by your pal Barry Soetoro. But you already knew that.
Unanimous jury thought about it for 6 hrs
Wait for it?

SDNY?
must have been pretty compelling evidence of innocence.

Trumpsky is going to go off. He had high expectations when he appointed him for a witch-hunt.

SDNY has slowed because of detailed probes linking evidence from other sources before dropping the bomb. Wait for it.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
Derek-
Bump for the Crime of the Century.
LOLOLOLOL ;)

You know that federal indictments have Ave about an 80% conviction rate. Is Durham the greatest fraud in the history of Special Counsel?

AS I TOLD YOU would happen… I think I told the board 100% certainty of complete acquittal? That’s 3 x 100% as there were 3 jury trials with 0-36 jurors voting not guilty. That has to be some kind of record .

Id like your comments.

Derek-
LOLOLOLOL ;)

You know that federal indictments have Ave about an 80% conviction rate. Is Durham the greatest fraud in the history of Special Counsel?

AS I TOLD YOU would happen… I think I told the board 100% certainty of complete acquittal? That’s 3 x 100% as there were 3 jury trials with 0-36 jurors voting not guilty. That has to be some kind of record .

Id like your comments.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawnnnn

damn I am sleepy today

Derek-
LOLOLOLOL ;)

Id like your comments.
Literally nobody cares except you and Don Lemon.

What a waste of the taxpayers money……which tends to be the case concerning “special counsel’s” or most government prosecutorial endeavors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT