ADVERTISEMENT

Dems raising money……

Bill_D

Varsity
Jun 26, 2001
In the last few weeks my text has been flooded with demos desperately trying to raise money. Various election committees are pleading for $5 even. I think they are worried about money to finish the election. All the requests come with a statement that if you reply STOP they will remove from the list. I have used the STOP numerous times. That committee stops but another committee for the same candidate or same group of candidates picks you up and continues. I keep wondering if it’s real or there are groups out there stealing money. If it real the Dems are running out of money.

Just wonder if any of you are experiencing the same thing.

A responsible media would be asking where the money is going… she’s outraised Trump by far, especially when you account for what they inherited from the Biden campaign. If the ROR of her $$’s spent as president aren’t any better than her campaign, we are in for a world of hurt if she’s elected…

I get them from both sides. Not sure why. I can count on one hand the times I have voted for a Dem candidate - and I would have fingers left over.

On that subject, here's an interesting watch. People are openly mocking Kamala and Joe more and more. It has been years since people dared to mock the Dems.

Reactions: Reasoned
In the last few weeks my text has been flooded with demos desperately trying to raise money. Various election committees are pleading for $5 even. I think they are worried about money to finish the election. All the requests come with a statement that if you reply STOP they will remove from the list. I have used the STOP numerous times. That committee stops but another committee for the same candidate or same group of candidates picks you up and continues. I keep wondering if it’s real or there are groups out there stealing money. If it real the Dems are running out of money.
Just wonder if any of you are experiencing the same thing.
Responding STOP or anything for that matter just tells them someone is on the other end reading their message. I just tap 'Report Junk' and it deletes the message and blocks that IP address.

Reactions: billywayneluck
They need a “I voted fvck off” button.

I just got home from voting. While I was happy to vote for Trump I was much happier to vote against a couple of local Marxist dems that need to be sent to the political pasture. I hope their sorry asses lose big.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT