ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats like gator…

Orange_N_White

All District
Dec 1, 2005
Think it’s ok for a male to go into a female locker room as women undress and shower

What a despicable pervert

I'd believe Gator's argument about "lesser of two evils" if he didn't defend Biden's shitty policies at every turn.

If we had heard "Biden is an idiot, what he is doing is stupid but I couldn't vote for Trump because he's corrupt" then his claims of being a conservative would be believable.

Not to mention his tilting at windmills over...well windmills for power. LOL

^^ One of those girl's dad should drive over to this guy's house and shoot his dick off and then his dad for allowing this to happen. People letting the inmates run the asylum.

^^ One of those girl's dad should drive over to this guy's house and shoot his dick off and then his dad for allowing this to happen. People letting the inmates run the asylum.
Sounds like a job for Darlene Snell…

Ozark-season-4-Frank-Jr-Darlene-1278415.webp

People enabling perverts through their vote

Gator supports males undressing in front of minor females

You promote cousin/ sister grinding and sex with small farm animals. AS I SAID. GFY with all due respect.

It stings.

Your vote tacitly implies you agree with their plank.

Males showing their junk to female minors. I’m sure your lib heart is proud

Your vote supports this..ergo you support males in female spaces. You support makes competing against females. You support males in restrooms with 6 year old girls.

You support perversion

Don’t get mad at the messenger donkey
Being in a brightly red state, My vote opposing a delusional fûck didn’t mean Jack schit to anything but my conscience. I didn’t vote for Roy Moore either which every single cult Alabama resident here did. Proves my point.

Many of Trumps family and staff wouldn’t even vote for him. It’s OK ! I consider it a badge of honor. You can all GFY.

Reactions: Konigstiger
It stings.

Your vote tacitly implies you agree with their plank.

Males showing their junk to female minors. I’m sure your lib heart is proud
Negative.. I split a ticket as 33K in GA did. Many just outright left him off the ballot . In several states. You are aware of that right?

Being in a brightly red state, My vote opposing a delusional fûck didn’t mean Jack schit to anything but my conscience. I didn’t vote for Roy Moore either which every single cult Alabama resident here did. Proves my point.

Many of Trumps family and staff wouldn’t even vote for him. It’s OK ! I consider it a badge of honor. You can all GFY.
Lol. You continue to spout this lie, and no matter how much you try to convince yourself it’s true, it’s still a lie. Sorry.

Very sensitive over your trans support of males in a girls locker room

Biden showed in 3 straight face to face debates that he was more rational and self disciplined.

80 yo vs pouting name calling 75 yo (functionally 12 yo) kindergarten punk.

Biden, as you do by your vote, believes a male can strip in front of minor women in a women’s locker room and to say it’s wrong is bigotry.

Sorry…enjoy the shit sandwich

Biden showed in 3 straight face to face debates that he was more rational and self disciplined.

80 yo vs pouting name calling 75 yo (functionally 12 yo) kindergarten punk.
You didn't answer my question, instead deflected to the election.

Biden is President. Good job or no? Do you support his policies?

Helpful hint: Nothing to do with Trump. This is about our current government.

You say this shit, yet I nor my wife voted for Moore. We abstained since their was not a decent candidate.
So your point is not proven.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

You stupid fvck. You've defended a man on this board who opposes the very things you say that you support. You're a fvcking hypocrite. How can you not see that? The guy you voted for supports things you say that you don't support. Fvck off.

Sho a link to that statement and I’ll agree with you

Biden says he’ll veto the bill that bans trans athletes at schools and colleges.

A male that declares himself a woman can be in the locker room and watch underage girls undress and walk around with his junk hanging out.

If you vote for people who support it…YOU support it.

Perverts United by their votes

Last edited:
^ Why do you hate transgender people?

(so says the progressive narrative)🙄

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT