ADVERTISEMENT

Compact nuclear breakthrough-Deserves its own thread

What is wrong with frozen windmills and snow covered solar panels?
Nothing unless you live in a state / republic with no government oversight to force them to comply with standard preventative maintenance .

what is wrong with frozen valves, pipes, instruments and frozen coal piles?

3,2,1....go

Well my party is the scientific community that provides you with sanitation, clean air, water and food.

But thanks for confirming that I can’t post anything that most agree with without an irrational attack ;)

When 90% (conservatively) of the shit you post is TDS liberal bullshit, it seems unfair to blame others when they make fun of you.

This one is on you.

Well my party is the scientific community that provides you with sanitation, clean air, water and food.

But thanks for confirming that I can’t post anything that most agree with without an irrational attack ;)

no, your party is the democratic party

they aren’t going to allow nuclear plants of any kind chief

Last edited:
You think there is a chance in hell your party allows smart nuclear energy to move forward??

😂
Do you ever research anything before you post? Not my party but you are embarrassing yourself on this one ( spin spin spin)

Under President Obama, the Office of nuclear energy stated in January 2012 that "Nuclear power has safely, reliably, and economically contributed almost 20% of electrical generation in the United States over the past two decades. It remains the single largest contributor (more than 70%) of non-greenhouse-gas- emitting electric power generation in the United States. Domestic demand for electrical energy is expected to grow by more than 30% from 2009 to 2035. At the same time, most of the currently operating nuclear power plants will begin reaching the end of their initial 20-year extension to their original 40-year operating license, for a total of 60 years of operation." It warned that if new plants do not replace those which are retired then the total fraction of generated electrical energy from nuclear power will begin to decline.[27]

no, your party is the democratic party

they aren’t going to allow nuclear plants of any kind chief
Incorrect as usual. Who was POTUS in 2012? I can embarrass you further over 4 decades. But I’ll let you twist in the wind a little before I destroy your argument.

Incorrect as usual. Who was POTUS in 2012? I can embarrass you further over 4 decades. But I’ll let you twist in the wind a little before I destroy your argument.

Ok 😂

in 2012 boys dressed as girls weren’t competing against girls in sports

In 2012 Athletes weren’t kneeling during the National Anthem

In 2012 riots weren’t termed protest marches

Nothing unless you live in a state / republic with no government oversight to force them to comply with standard preventative maintenance .

what is wrong with frozen valves, pipes, instruments and frozen coal piles?

3,2,1....go

Oil, natural gas, etc... never failed TX before. Whirlybirds and shitty shingles ain't doing the job.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq

This post implies the the Democrat party of 2021 is the same democrat party of decades ago.

Democrats from 3-4 decades ago were right of where the current Republican party is

Who was POTUS in 2012? This is too easy. Nuclear permits since 2016? Please answer. Burns that azzzz doesn’t it?

2633701a-4dba-4500-b9e1-3ba57e3c60ef-large16x9_AP20079747345676.jpg

How about 2012- 2015 ? I’ll wait ..

What group of people are the most anti-nuclear?

Hint: they all vote for Democrats or hold office with a D by their name.

Any nuclear approvals that occurred under the Obama administration was a positive from that admin. Despite how awful of a president he was, not every single thing he did was wrong.

What group of people are the most anti-nuclear?

Hint: they all vote for Democrats or hold office with a D by their name.

Any nuclear approvals that occurred under the Obama administration was a positive from that admin. Despite how awful of a president he was, not every single thing he did was wrong.
BG has assured us that he can get their support! See above.

Reality may be much harsher.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
LOL - when you can't win, invent a victory and declare yourself the winner anyway.

Poor BG. How the mighty have fallen.
This is a hard room for a Trump hater. I’ll take what I can get.
I'm not a nuclear expert but I know some who are. All of them that I have met are very moderate to conservative. Two events kept more application from being approved. Fukushima and Westinghouse bankruptcy.

Reactions: Konigstiger
This is a hard room for a Trump hater. I’ll take what I can get.
I'm not a nuclear expert but I know some who are. All of them that I have met are very moderate to conservative. Two events kept more application from being approved. Fukushima and Westinghouse bankruptcy.
To be clear I think nuclear energy is a good thing. The incidents that people remember we all older reactors. Fukashima is the newest one - built in 1982. Safe to say we know a lot more about safe construction and risk management in 2021.

Where I am gigging you is thinking liberal dems will support nuclear energy. I just don't see it - although it would roll nicely into their crusade against fossil fuels.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Interesting and surprising development that will be pursued by the Biden administration. All in favor??
My God! They are fixing to spread nuclear waste everywhere. That stuff is about as dangerous as anything and still has to be disposed. Hundreds of spots over the country. Anybody think this will be disposed safely.? i predict more than several accidents a year. There are not enough smart people willing to work at such a facility. Then there are too many lazy type people who let things slip this one time.

My God! They are fixing to spread nuclear waste everywhere. That stuff is about as dangerous as anything and still has to be disposed. Hundreds of spots over the country. Anybody think this will be disposed safely.? i predict more than several accidents a year. There are not enough smart people willing to work at such a facility. Then there are too many lazy type people who let things slip this one time.
Shows how much the public knows about the risk of nuclear power waste . The radioactivity from coal and ash are substantially higher.

FACT: More people have died in coal mining / steam in 1 day than in all the history of US nuclear power plants.

You won’t see this on https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/coal-ash-is-more-radioactive-than-nuclear-waste/
Ok 😂

in 2012 boys dressed as girls weren’t competing against girls in sports

In 2012 Athletes weren’t kneeling during the National Anthem

In 2012 riots weren’t termed protest marches
All of this happened during the Trumpsky administration didn’t it? Why didn’t he stop all of that nonsense. For 2 years he had the House and Senate right?

Spoken like a true conservative imho.
So where is the deregulation bullshit written in your personal bible of conservatism? .. you really prefer that we don’t have an FAA, FDA, NRC, USDA etc.?? which oversight organizations would you eliminate? Discuss

Last edited:
Reactions: Konigstiger
Silly irrational statement. Please provide any link to any scientific publication which supports your goofy argument.

i know it can be hard to keep up, but a statement wasn’t made. A question was asked.
so do you agree that if you have a set you are biologically a male? Likewise, if you have a vagina you are female?

identifying as one when you are the other doesn’t make it fact. Makes you a fvcking mental defective

So where is the deregulation bullshit written in your personal bible of conservatism? .. you really prefer that we don’t have an FAA, FDA, NRC, USDA etc.?? which oversight organizations would you eliminate? Discuss
Departments of Education, Energy, Homeland Security, Commerce, Housing and Urban Development, IRS...I’m quite certain our founding fathers would add more.

i know it can be hard to keep up, but a statement wasn’t made. A question was asked.
so do you agree that if you have a set you are biologically a male? Likewise, if you have a vagina you are female?

identifying as one when you are the other doesn’t make it fact. Makes you a fvcking mental defective
Your question implies that’s a position of the scientific community. It’s not .. this is purely political and its been going on for many years. I would say it would be a good test for the new SCOTUS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT