ADVERTISEMENT

Official Biden “word salad” thread.

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
Since Joe’s speeches are often delivered as though they were run through a food processor, this will be the thread to post his jumbled works of art.

Prior to leaving:
“I’m heading down to — first of all, going to Cairo for the – for the environmental effort, then heading over to Colombia and then — I mean, Cambodia,” he said.

At the summit:
“I was honored to host at the White House in May. Now that we are back together here in Cambodia, I look forward to building even stronger progress than we’ve already made,” Biden said.

He can’t compete with the MAGAt poster boy for wacky statements.. I can match you 10:1. There are literally hundreds.
What your hero Biden mumbles has nothing to do with Donald Trump. He is a vegetable.

Why do you always “reeeee muh trump!” when you prance in here to white knight for Biden?

What your hero Biden mumbles has nothing to do with Donald Trump. He is a vegetable.

Why do you always “reeeee muh trump!” when you prance in here to white knight for Biden?
Simple Because he WILL be the nominee of the Trump MAGA Party .. and every one of you will vote for him. Even if indicted.

Simple Because he WILL be the nominee of the Trump MAGA Party .. and every one of you will vote for him. Even if indicted.
Are you even looking at the shit that’s going to run on the DNC side? Your logic is flawed.

Also seems like the key is to work to have a different candidate win the GOP nomination. Maybe focus on that vs defending brain deads like Biden and Fetterman?

This is a poor reflection on you, not on us. We've all been very clear on Trump, I'm not sure there's a single person here that wants Trump to be the 2024 nominee.

We are however smart enough to recognize that with all of his faults, the policies the left are pushing are more dangerous to America's future and will hurt the middle class tremendously. That doesn't even include the beyond wacky social things they are pushing now.

With that said, whether it be Trump or somebody else, the Republicans need to stop trying to play by the old rules and learn how to beat the Dems at their own game when it comes to early voting, harvesting, etc.

This is a poor reflection on you, not on us. We've all been very clear on Trump, I'm not sure there's a single person here that wants Trump to be the 2024 nominee.

We are however smart enough to recognize that with all of his faults, the policies the left are pushing are more dangerous to America's future and will hurt the middle class tremendously. That doesn't even include the beyond wacky social things they are pushing now.

With that said, whether it be Trump or somebody else, the Republicans need to stop trying to play by the old rules and learn how to beat the Dems at their own game when it comes to early voting, harvesting, etc.

Post this again so I can give it another like.

You need to reply to him as "they"..

god damn do you guys get off on talking about politics or what. go somewhere else.
dusty-rhodes-wrestling.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
@IAROY has grand total of 10 posts and five are from this morning whining about us.

Yeah - that account is real. LOLOLOLOLOL

Try again, troll. Tell your boy - I mean person of indeterminate gender - sassy it can come back and play with us again.
go to a politics board you weirdos. So weird to come on iowa preps and talk politics lmao

go to a politics board you weirdos. So weird to come on iowa preps and talk politics lmao
Glad you made the most of you 11th post. We are waiting with bated breath for the next gem you’ll grace us with on the Mighty Interwebz!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT