ADVERTISEMENT

Big Bertha flies for free?

sure give them free seat and then charge them $1k for each bag carrying their XXXL bloomers and DDDDD size bras

So let's get the airlines to subsidize fat people's unhealthy lifestyles. They get rid of 'Joe Camel'... but it's OK to put a fat-ass on Sports Illustrated wearing a bedsheet made into a bathing suit?

Isn't that a dichotomy? We can't promote unhealthy lifestyles like SMOKING, but have zero problem promoting OBESITY... which has just as MANY if not MORE negative side effects on health. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Sounds good
So let's get the airlines to subsidize fat people's unhealthy lifestyles. They get rid of 'Joe Camel'... but it's OK to put a fat-ass on Sports Illustrated wearing a bedsheet made into a bathing suit?

Isn't that a dichotomy? We can't promote unhealthy lifestyles like SMOKING, but have zero problem promoting OBESITY... which has just as MANY if not MORE negative side effects on health. Makes no sense whatsoever.

Airline aren’t going to subsidize it…we are.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
How many engines do the airlines need to add to their planes to even fvcking take off? I was asked once to separate from my kids on a flight so a fatty could be moved from the back of the plane to redistribute weight. My son thought she was going to eat him on the flight

How many engines do the airlines need to add to their planes to even fvcking take off? I was asked once to separate from my kids on a flight so a fatty could be moved from the back of the plane to redistribute weight. My son thought she was going to eat him on the flight
Gimmah dat boyah imma hungrah! Need a snack!

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger
He was in 8th grade at the time and literally told me that Fat Bastard from Austin Powers gave him PTSD flashbacks. He inherited my sense of humor, so I knew he was kidding, but it was one of the funniest "on the spot" things I've ever heard.
Hey boyah! Git in mah bellah! With a side of chilis baby back ribs!

I bet that heifer could knock down 2-3 racks of ribs. Lol

Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT