ADVERTISEMENT

BG...tell us again how wind and solar will save mother earth

...though it might get a bit nippy in the winter.

BG...check the date on the OP. And then stop being an asshat.

Thanks in advance.

BG...check the date on the OP. And then stop being an asshat.

Thanks in advance.
Not sure why you are obsessed with this article. I have read it 2-3 times and it’s a load of horseshit. All I had to see was the nutty professors evaluation of wind and solar being net zero. Most of the academics there are lobbyists for some special interest and their opinions support their cause. It’s mostly false and nonsensical. Power generation in most of Europe is very diverse- the percentages are seasonal and vary between countries - depending on their resources . I do know a little bit about Germany and it’s coal industry. What would you like to know?

Not sure why you are obsessed with this article. I have read it 2-3 times and it’s a load of horseshit. All I had to see was the nutty professors evaluation of wind and solar being net zero. Most of the academics there are lobbyists for some special interest and their opinions support their cause. It’s mostly false and nonsensical. Power generation in most of Europe is very diverse- the percentages are seasonal and vary between countries - depending on their resources . I do know a little bit about Germany and it’s coal industry. What would you like to know?

I'm not sure I believe you when you say you read it...but that's fine. I only asked you to read it before you called it BS.

Believe it or not, with you, that's progress.

True or false, Germany has the highest electricity prices in the world?

This is where hypocrisy kicks him square in the nuts. He's constantly telling us that we only listen to news we agree with and that the scientists say _______.

In that post he admits that scientists are biased based on who is paying them and that we shouldn't listen because they are FOS.

It's beyond useless to try to reach him. Flicking his ear is the best that one can hope for.

This is where hypocrisy kicks him square in the nuts. He's constantly telling us that we only listen to news we agree with and that the scientists say _______.

In that post he admits that scientists are biased based on who is paying them and that we shouldn't listen because they are FOS.

It's beyond useless to try to reach him. Flicking his ear is the best that one can hope for.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I forgot to put what should be an otherwise obvious qualifier, *other than a few small island nations.

Or perhaps it shouldn't been worded, the highest of any major country in the world.

He will never answer a direct question...because he cannot.

I have always thought that harnessing sea currents would be a good source of energy. Narrowing inlets to bays causing turbines to move at greater speeds and longevity coming from tides seems to me would work well. You know Alaska has tremendous tide levels sometimes reaching 30 feet. There is a constant current in the oceans .I have observed currents in the Gulf of Mexico that I estimate being at least 10-12 mph flowing across the legs of platforms. Personally I don't believe the wind power will ever become primary source of energy. Gators link stated that Texas wind energy produces 7 % of the power and I have driven through Texas and seen thousands of turbines and with that in mind just how much land will it take to provide enough space for enough turbines to be worthwhile. Texas had gotten used to having the 7 % supply and when they lost most of that they were not prepared to compensate for that loss and overworked the power generation plants.
So the wind turbines which were meeting their goals caused the failures of frozen gas plants which are not operating ??

SUCKS to take a position and see it publicly blown out of the water

LOLOLOL

...though it might get a bit nippy in the winter.

Duds.. FYI I read your favorite article one more time and even passed it on to a friend in Hamburg who owns a contract maintenance company for coal plants.) He LOLd at your ass too. Carry on

Duds.. FYI I read your favorite article one more time and even passed it on to a friend in Hamburg who owns a contract maintenance company for coal plants.) He LOLd at your ass too. Carry on

Sure thing.

Which part do you dispute? Their ridiculous energy costs or their laughable reduction in greenhouse gasses?

This ought to be good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT