ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn UGA - discussion thread

Pretty sure honk drove by there which is separately funny 🤣

@HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA can you confirm?
I was going to go and record it just like I did for Stump vs Leo/PDL (Pat Dye’s Liver) at Sonic. But Calhoun cancelled in the eleventh hour citing his sleep disorder and I don’t remember where SP was but he didn’t go either…..for obvious reasons.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I know I’ll regret this but…who were those two and was he driving around a Sonic to meet someone to actually fight with?
I was driving and filmed a supposed fight that two internet badasss were going to have. Leo and Stump also known as Stumpfan on Auburn rivals board. Stump “puss’d out” so there was no fight to video.

I was driving and filmed a supposed fight that two internet badasss were going to have. Leo and Stump also known as Stumpfan on Auburn rivals board. Stump “puss’d out” so there was no fight to video.
That was a long time ago. Surely some of you guys remember what year that was (2008?). I remember Stump. Who was Leo? Was that Calhoun?

I didn't really know Leo but "Stumpfan" was, and almost certainly still is, a huge jackass. One of the more fragile ego's on the interweb.
Leohound was all over the message boards. One of his handles was OT’sColostamyBag. Another was PatDye’s liver. He died 2011, I think. He was a great guy. He was from Calhoun county but lived in B’ham. Whenever he was here visiting his family I’d meet him down at the local watering hole for some drinks.
Stump apparently lives around here somewhere but I don’t care to meet him for a beer or even to pisss on him. That is one frustrated little dude.

"Nextel time" will forever live in my head. 😂
I’ll never understand why that was so funny. My camera was aimed at a Nextel phone so that would prove that the time I was there was legit…..
But either way, I’ll make sure my obit reads, “He passed and left behind 4 chilluns, 6 ex wives as well as all of his other earthly remains 2/27/2065 at 4:37PM Nextel Time.”

Leohound was all over the message boards. One of his handles was OT’sColostamyBag. Another was PatDye’s liver. He died 2011, I think. He was a great guy. He was from Calhoun county but lived in B’ham. Whenever he was here visiting his family I’d meet him down at the local watering hole for some drinks.
Stump apparently lives around here somewhere but I don’t care to meet him for a beer or even to pisss on him. That is one frustrated little dude.
Leo was PatDye’sLiver? Shut the front door! I remember him!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT