ADVERTISEMENT

AU @ thUGA thread

Gotta wonder what that shitty possession was all about. Nix up the middle twice, scramble and throw up a prayer, punt.

Complete shit on the LOS, both sides. Bo Nix runs out of the pocket before any pressure is even happening. His deep pass on 3rd and short when it was 10-0 is a prime example. WTF was that? Bigger pvssy than Gator.

Complete shit on the LOS, both sides. Bo Nix runs out of the pocket before any pressure is even happening. His deep pass on 3rd and short when it was 10-0 is a prime example. WTF was that? Bigger pvssy than Gator.
You need to find another team to follow. This one isn’t going to be fun for you.

Again...

Reactions: dhetiger
You need to find another team to follow. This one isn’t going to be fun for you.

Again...

All of the teams I care about are having issues. Auburn has Gus, Man U has shitty ownership and management, the US has liberals like you. It's difficult. Fortunately, after 2010, I realized that winning a NC isn't as big a deal as you fvcking pantloads make it out to be. Man U is still the largest club in the world and will eventually rectify its problems. And, liberals die when you shoot them in the head, so I'm good.

All of the teams I care about are having issues. Auburn has Gus, Man U has shitty ownership and management, the US has liberals like you. It's difficult. Fortunately, after 2010, I realized that winning a NC isn't as big a deal as you fvcking pantloads make it out to be. Man U is still the largest club in the world and will eventually rectify its problems. And, liberals die when you shoot them in the head, so I'm good.

How is the Q Anon thingy going for you ? They are right wing conspiracy cult too... You people probably follow them . You know who Q is now??

How is the Q Anon thingy going for you ? They are right wing conspiracy cult too... You people probably follow them . You know who Q is now??

You really want to go with the "how is the [insert whatever bullshit you fvcking libs say] going for you"? Really? Seriously, my A-Team post earlier is so spot-on that your pantload ass is starting to look for your next impeachment. Shutup.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
LOL Auburn is trash. Of course they will claim they "dont care about the Georgia game" to defend this shittasitc performance.

gmYoCOe1nmRIdCwIYSlYz8HhM2waOoYddUGjnq9F8R1HcdsoOguZSC54_SXV-gLD8v5Ph0ajI5oNwk4jB4q6SFl-22Zb0FyNcMxC-ZHJSFE1kct5tVFh8bxX64skRz66njJJ4eoZ

• Love
Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
LOL Auburn is trash. Of course they will claim they "dont care about the Georgia game" to defend this shittasitc performance.

Who would claim that? I care. I care that AU's high school coach refuses to surround himself with anyone that he feels threatened by. I care that he determines recruiting strategy and that Steele gets leftovers. Are any of you stupid enough to think that an AU DL with Brown and Davidson doesn't change the dynamic of this game? AU's recruiting on the LOS has been dogshit the last couple of years. This game matters to me, as does any other AU plays. Gus Malzahn is a fvcking dumbass and needs to be replaced with someone who will bring in a staff who will cheat on levels that bama, uga, lsu, etc are doing. Period.

Reactions: Konigstiger
Who would claim that? I care. I care that AU's high school coach refuses to surround himself with anyone that he feels threatened by. I care that he determines recruiting strategy and that Steele gets leftovers. Are any of you stupid enough to think that an AU DL with Brown and Davidson doesn't change the dynamic of this game? AU's recruiting on the LOS has been dogshit the last couple of years. This game matters to me, as does any other AU plays. Gus Malzahn is a fvcking dumbass and needs to be replaced with someone who will bring in a staff who will cheat on levels that bama, uga, lsu, etc are doing. Period.

This fella is upset.

The call it the south’s oldest rivalry, but when you win 13 of the last 16, is it really a rivalry or just another game the schedule.

Didn't it take that much to get you ahead in the " rivalry "? I remember when I considered UGa a homecoming game.

Does Owen Pappoe still play ball? Did t hear his name at all yesterday. There was a reason Kirby told him we didn’t want him. Guess y’all are finding out.
Apparently he is #0 this year. LOL

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT