ADVERTISEMENT

2A Darkhorse State Champ

mtdew_fever

All District
Jul 14, 2004
Yep, it is SE Valley.

Sure they got blown out by two schools a class or two down, but since then they just continue to rack up quality wins.

They have one of the best head coaches in the state. Add in a potent QB/RB combo and they will be a tough out. The FG kicking might hurt them if it comes down to that though.

SEV has one of the more talented kids in the state and they have had a great year. I'm picking them to make it at least to the second round but unfortunately as the competition rises teams with talent stacked in a fewer number of players tend to fall to the teams with more widespread talent.

Darkhorse? SEV would be jet black. The top 2A teams are for real tough and could more than hang with all but the top 3A teams.

I have got to tip my hat to SEV coaching. Considering the issues with their consolidation they have produced a quality product in a relatively short period of time.

Reactions: yNOTskers
I've seen plenty of Jr High heroes that flame out in HS. But I've seen their JH the past couple years. They were phenomenal for a school their size. I expect their success will continue for awhile assuming normal continuing growth of the players.

Reactions: mtdew_fever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT