ADVERTISEMENT

2014 ?

Thanks wdm...looks like o2bahawk was correct. It makes sense I guess if you consider that a "normal" varsity team would be made up of sophs and up.

Thanks wdm for clarifying. I certainly see where Rose was coming from - I started to wonder if I was understanding how they calculated.

Fort Dodge got bumped down to 4A by one student. Indianola is the last big school in with 834.

It might help a little bit for FD in postseason play, but it's not gonna change the results of the regular season. I do think they're on the right track with some of the young talent they have, though.

I will admit i really never pay that much attention to beds before but it seems kinda strange to me that 4a teams like Fairfield and Solon could go together and still be a 4a school.I know the big schools are this way but thats because there biggest schools.Just looks like a big difference for not being the largest school.

What does everyone think about basketball who cares about beds play where you play be happy do what you have to go wolves.
will we be ok?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT