BGM 77, Lynville-Sully 69
Algona Garrigan 76, West Branch 36
Earlham 76 Mart. St. Mary's 56
West Fork 64, AGWSR 46
Cascade 53, Tipton 41
N.Linn 55, Dyersville Beckman 43
Van Meter 51, PCM 44
Treynor 58, Tri-Center 35

Big win for Rock Valley tonight! At the beginning of the season, I never would have guessed that they would be playing in a substate game in which they have a legit chance to win. Seniors stepping up late in the season showing they don't want to be done. The Siouxland Conference may be well represented again in Des Moines.

Reactions: NWIowaSioux
Rock Valley has played and looked extremely good the latter half of this season! Our team has really picked things up as of late after the firing of our head coach right before the playoffs. A 60+ point win and a 38 point win against a decent Britt team. I know both teams aren’t the greatest but I’d like to hope we’re improving. I don’t know if it’s coaching, a sense of urgency from the seniors or if it’s a change of “scenery” that’s helped this team. Whatever it is, it’s working

Boyden-Hull, Rock Valley, and GLR all have great chances to represent the Siouxland at state this year. An impressive run of late by Rock Valley. They are playing really well at the right time of the season.

Big win for Rock Valley tonight! At the beginning of the season, I never would have guessed that they would be playing in a substate game in which they have a legit chance to win. Seniors stepping up late in the season showing they don't want to be done. The Siouxland Conference may be well represented again in Des Moines.
Agree.
Despite having NO post presence and limited offensive threats, they are out-working and out-hustling their way to Des Moines!

Still need to survive substate, but I'd really like to see them get matched up with North Linn.
Several strong, aggressive guards with quick hands taking on 2A's best point guard!

I'm interested in seeing Cascade's defense match up with North Linn's offense in the Substate Final.
North Linn's scoring was held in check pretty well by Dyersville Beckman. We'll see if Cascade can do the same and control the pace or not...

I'm interested in seeing Cascade's defense match up with North Linn's offense in the Substate Final.
North Linn's scoring was held in check pretty well by Dyersville Beckman. We'll see if Cascade can do the same and control the pace or not...
As long as Cascade doesn't bring their angry dads who sit right behind the microphone at Wells......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT