ADVERTISEMENT

Y’all STFU now.

I'd kick the goldendoodle if I had to kick one. I had to buy him a cage for a Tiger to keep his dumbass from destroying stuff when we were out of the house.
I'm assuming that your wife gets to choose the pets in your house.

Reactions: BKHusky
What was your first indication? Heh. He’s actually a pretty good dog. He was our compromise when she wanted a second kid. It worked too! We got him in May 2019, and waited all the way until July 2019 to get pregnant with the second kid.
You sure showed her! Slammed that foot down and said "no fvcking way on kid #2. I'll allow a dog, woman, but I'm not allowing both." Sounds like you run your house the way I do mine. FTR, she prefers not to have blueberries in her waffles. So, I slam my foot down and say "I don't care what you want, bitch. I'm not putting blueberries in your fvcking waffles."

Hulk Hogan flexing poses....

You sure showed her! Slammed that foot down and said "no fvcking way on kid #2. I'll allow a dog, woman, but I'm not allowing both." Sounds like you run your house the way I do mine. FTR, she prefers not to have blueberries in her waffles. So, I slam my foot down and say "I don't care what you want, bitch. I'm not putting blueberries in your fvcking waffles."

Hulk Hogan flexing poses....
Let me guess, there’s so many berry’s on her waffles she looks like this after breakfast
BJGoF7hCUAIbbyt.jpg

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Let me guess, there’s so many berry’s on her waffles she looks like this after breakfast
BJGoF7hCUAIbbyt.jpg
My wife? No, no, no. I outkicked my coverage. The blueberry waffle story goes back a few years and came about because a bama guy who used to post with us on different boards got mad that I wasn't suicidal after an Auburn loss.

My wife? No, no, no. I outkicked my coverage. The blueberry waffle story goes back a few years and came about because a bama guy who used to post with us on different boards got mad that I wasn't suicidal after an Auburn loss.
Got you!

There was only two realistic options on that play. Safety, or incomplete pass.

Refs rule...second fumble down at the half yard line 😆
If fumble it’s down in the EZ=safety

If it’s incomplete pass behind the LOS Goal Line-in the grasp-it’s grounding and should been a safety .

Shit call… no excuse with 5 minutes of review

Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT