ADVERTISEMENT

Y’all STFU now.

There was only two realistic options on that play. Safety, or incomplete pass.

Refs rule...second fumble down at the half yard line 😆

headshot-stupefied-astonished-man-wears-260nw-753346090.jpg

Some of the sorriest officiating I’ve seen in Sanford stadium this year. Targeting missed on Bennetts touchdown. We’ve been called for pass interference several times. None on UT. Good news is this fat slob UT fan sitting in front of me has been very quiet since that first field goal they made

I was wondering if the shiny bait would be taken. Prediction: in spite of bait acknowledgement, Gator will respond with ref excuses and probably some shit about injuries.

• Haha
Reactions: BKHusky
Side note, UGA has obviously been quite impressive today, but I don't like basically playing for the FG on that posession and only getting a FG before half. UT could hit a big play or two and get right back into it.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Side note, UGA has obviously been quite impressive today, but I don't like basically playing for the FG on that posession and only getting a FG before half. UT could hit a big play or two and get right back into it.
That's just mean

The reality is, because you can only take one team/division in the SEC championship, the loser of this game is probably out of the Playoffs. If Bama wins out (including SEC Championship) they’re in.

Possible, they haven’t gone deep but once or twice. They are due

Some of the sorriest officiating I’ve seen in Sanford stadium this year. Targeting missed on Bennetts touchdown. We’ve been called for pass interference several times. None on UT. Good news is this fat slob UT fan sitting in front of me has been very quiet since that first field goal they made
They tend to do that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT