ADVERTISEMENT

Trigger Warning: NPR-Marist Poll shows Biden getting bigger than usual post-SOTU poll bump. Majority of Americans approve of Ukraine, COVID handling.

Common sense? Like injecting one's body with disinfectants to kill a virus? 😆 😆 😆 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Dementia sank from 37% approval a month ago to 33% now and falling. 4% more saw the blinding stupidity and complete sh@t show.

Come on Sock... don't be part of the 33%... The black hole stupidity of the 33% is not where you want to be.

Dementia sank from 37% approval a month ago to 33% now and falling. 4% more saw the blinding stupidity and complete sh@t show.

Come on Sock... don't be part of the 33%... The black hole stupidity of the 33% is not where you want to be.
He's only 38% approval with Millennials. They should be a significant portion of his base, but aren't.

Poor sleepy Joe.

A real clusterfvck. Perfect representation of today’s sorry ass libs.
"Sorry, I spoke out of turn earlier. I sat down with the Easter Bunny for a few minutes on Air Force One and they set me straight. We have to wait on the CDC for guidance.

Oh yeah while I have you here, I'm thinking about inviting the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus over to join us in Camp David to work on some foreign policy in May. Looking forward to that!" -sleepy Joe

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Sorry, but your ad populum arguments mean nothing other than demonstrating how the right wing BS machine is effective.

Sorry, but your ad populum arguments mean nothing other than demonstrating how the right wing BS machine is effective.
Imagine being this unaware ^^^

LMAO sassy. The fatass ugly losers that you suck off on CNN and MSNBC are reporting the same numbers, you racist little cuck.

Imagine being this unaware ^^^

LMAO sassy. The fatass ugly losers that you suck off on CNN and MSNBC are reporting the same numbers, you racist little cuck.
Well, the good news for you is that whatever crime you commit in your life will never land you in prison. Your reading comprehension skills are so bad that they'd never allow someone of your mental capacity to stand trial for prison. 😆

Maybe have a competent adult help you through reading my post again. ;)

EDIT: Also, CNN and MSNBC suck almost as much as Fox News and your mom.

Well, the good news for you is that whatever crime you commit in your life will never land you in prison. Your reading comprehension skills are so bad that they'd never allow someone of your mental capacity to stand trial for prison. 😆

Maybe have a competent adult help you through reading my post again. ;)

EDIT: Also, CNN and MSNBC suck almost as much as Fox News and your mom.
Damn, I struck a nerve. The board can always tell when I e-stomp your face into the ground because you purse your lips and bang out some irrelevant response that has nothing to do with what I said. Oh, and let’s not forget a “your mom” reference.

I can literally hear your multicolored fingernails clicking on your keyboard after Pops hurts your little feels. Lmao

Wonder if the OP was an "ad populum argument" lololololololollololollol

What a dipshit, refuting the exact argument it stated the thread with just because it backfired and went the other way on it. No wonder this fool supports Biden - comparable brain function.

Damn, I struck a nerve. The board can always tell when I e-stomp your face into the ground because you purse your lips and bang out some irrelevant response that has nothing to do with what I said. Oh, and let’s not forget a “your mom” reference.

I can literally hear your multicolored fingernails clicking on your keyboard after Pops hurts your little feels. Lmao
66e8e228dc6457bcca4f7c8a945bed88

Reactions: Pops Masterson

Well that and reality. The shitshow is unavoidable in daily life for the average American.

You don't have to have a super effective BS machine when glaring reality is on your side. You get that, right?

Let’s revisit your op

How’s that working out? 🤡🤡🤡

Let's do that and I'll comment.

• Overall approval rating jumped to 47%, up 8 points from the NPR poll last month. Presidents don't generally see much, if any bounce, out of a State of the Union address. Since 1978, there had only been six times when a president saw an approval rating improve 4 points or more following State of the Union addresses, according to the pollsters. Three of those bounces were for former President Bill Clinton.
  • Ukraine handling is up 18 points to 52%.
  • Coronavirus pandemic handling is now 55%, up 8 points.
  • Economic handling up 8 points to 45%.

Comment: 😂🤣😂

Right wing BS machine? Don't you think the democratic BS machine is doing just fine running the country into the sh@tter? Give me one good move that Dementia has made in office. Just one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT