ADVERTISEMENT

Sleepy says there is no crisis at the US southern border

Hey, if Bannon extorted money from those evil Trumpsters…..so what, you should be gleeful.

You spun and changed the subject. My lack of an answer was not an oversight.

When did you start hating 'merica? Answer the question.
I love America, it’s constitutional democracy and follow the laws . I put my life on the line for it…. So did every man in my family going back 100 yrs. I’m a true Patriot.. Bones Spurs Trumpsky is the coward.

I simply hate the lying corrupt Trumpsky like many fellow Republicans.

Last edited:

Distraught boy, 5, wails 'Don't leave!' after being dumped alone at edge of US-Mexico border at night by migrant smugglers

Smugglers continue to use kids as pawns and the numbers of immigrants grows as Joe and the Ho bury their head in the sand. The worst administration in the history of the US. The Ho thinks going green and planting trees is the answer and Sleepy is wondering if he shat his diaper or if it was just a wet fart. Thanks Gator.
You’re welcome! Happy to set you straight on border crossings in recent history. This is a seasonal surge … (same thing happened under Trumpsky.)and calm down to typical levels soon.

Meanwhile beat that dead horse about evil immigrants and virologists.

MAGA by Gawd!

I love America, it’s constitutional democracy and follow the laws . I put my life on the line for it…. So did every man in my family going back 100 yrs. I’m a true Patriot.. Bones Spurs Trumpsky is the coward.

Okay, then riddle me this, why vote for feeble Joe and not just sit this one out?

Okay, then riddle me this, why vote for feeble Joe and not just sit this one out?
My vote didn’t make a difference in a state that is 90% Trumpsky cult. I would not vote for a POTUS that I would fire as CEO of my company. Trumpsky was a total business failure and the magnitude of his corruption is about to be exposed.

OTOH Most here would vote for a child molester or a failed football coach over a good former AG just because they pledged loyalty to the most delusional corrupt politician in US history.

Your sarcasm meter needs adjustment.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT