ADVERTISEMENT

Regina

RK, No arguments here.

Both sides are right, Regina had to learn how to win by getting pummeled by one of the better teams this state has produced. One small difference, I don't recall much pissing and moaning that Morris and Ashton started their career and left or that Gannon had left. Just tipped the hat too them, cheered for them, changed some things and worked harder. Some lessons could be learned.

SK with a good game Boender all over and Moore running wild, good game until a couple of late scores.

Got a chance to watch that one. I'll be impressed if Regina is able to repeat this year. Linemen looked good, skills positions looked awfully weak compared to previous years.

I attended the SK/Regina game. Thought I may step out at halftime if not close and check out the Boot game. Too close to leave. I left impressed with SK. Pretty big. Liked to hit. Physical. Broke some tackles for big gains. Regina did not tackle well. Had #15 stopped on several occasions but he broke through for big gains. SK did not pass often, but were fairly effective when they did (at least when they through it to #15). #15 (Moore) is a stud! I haven't seen the rest of the district but would be very surprised if anyone else beat SK. I also believe that Regina will learn a lot from this game and improve.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT