ADVERTISEMENT

Is that a tear in my eye…….nope!

The left is just more grounded in reality these days.
Since the left is grounded in reality and you are educated past a 4 year degree, you should be able to present a good answer for the following question. Why should the American taxpayers be forced to pay off the current outstanding student loan debt as Biden wants in the Build Back Better bill?

Did I make someone (like AOC) go to an over-priced school ( like Boston University) and that decision probably put her in debt for over $300k?

"Billed expenses for the 2021/2022 academic year*
Tuition$58,560
Room (depending on type of accommodation)$10,990
Board (most dining plans)$5,850
Fees$1,256
TOTAL ESTIMATED BILLED EXPENSES$76,656
https://www.bu.edu/admissions/tuition-aid/tuition/

Full Tuition Figures | Admissions - Boston University"​

https://www.bu.edu/admissions/tuition-aid/tuition/
That was her decision and she should have to live with those consequences - not me, not you nor anyone else. That is what the left keeps missing with everything. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. And people need to reap what they sow.

So explain - why should the country pay off her or anyone's school debt?

My eldest son is a senior at UAB (accounting major + Dean's list). His first two years were at a local junior college on a full scholarship. And his last two years were paid for by a partial scholarship and his parents. He will graduate with $0 student loan debt. Why should he along with the rest of the public be forced to pay off other's debt when he incurred $0 in getting his education?

My youngest son- currently at that same junior college on full scholarship. He wanted to go to the University of Alabama. Told him to have fun getting a job and loans as I won't pay $30,000 for one year when he can go to school for free.

How about paying off everyone's mortgage's while we are it?
Pay off everybody's car loans?
Why should the American taxpayer help pay the child care costs for everyone? I paid for my kids while in daycare. If you can't afford the care - quit having kids.

brilliant-simply.jpg

Just Twitter and some Indian site that you thought supported your false claim 😂

You have to try to be this stupid. Do you wear a helmet when you leave your trailer?
I actually posted the American data which SUPPORTED my claim, but you’re the most illiterate idiot here, so I’m not surprised that went over your head. 😆

I actually posted the American data which SUPPORTED my claim, but you’re the most illiterate idiot here, so I’m not surprised that went over your head. 😆
Lol after your first gaffe, along with your incessant racism of course, I don’t pay much attention to you or any of your kind really.

You are below me. You are a parasite, an uneducated mook on full display for everyone to see on a daily basis. Sit down, boy.

Lol after your first gaffe, along with your incessant racism of course, I don’t pay much attention to you or any of your kind really.

You are below me. You are a parasite, an uneducated mook on full display for everyone to see on a daily basis. Sit down, boy.
Once you say lowlife liberal scum, you’ve said it all.

Reactions: Pops Masterson
There’s a lot of redundancy in your post. Aren’t all three of those pretty much synonymous with one another?
In a way that was redundant. But SockMonkey isn’t the limousine liberal type. He’s the guy showing up at Starbucks at 11:00 am with his greasy bed-head, wearing his pajamas, getting out of his filthy 12 yr old Prius that smells like an ashtray, and he’s gonna plop down with his shitty laptop and sip on his food-stamp bought iced coffee pussÿ drink for two or three hours.
Lowlife liberal scum.

• Haha
Reactions: Pops Masterson
In a way that was redundant. But SockMonkey isn’t the limousine liberal type. He’s the guy showing up at Starbucks at 11:00 am with his greasy bed-head, wearing his pajamas, getting out of his filthy 12 yr old Prius that smells like an ashtray, and he’s gonna plop down with his shitty laptop and sip on his food-stamp bought iced coffee pussÿ drink for two or three hours.
Lowlife liberal scum.
“I’m pooor” but they have an iPhone and Apple Watch and MacBook and drink $5 pvssy coffee because the world owes them.

sounds about right.

Reactions: dhetiger
a) If they encourage, or don’t discourage such action.

b) If it’s the specific people defending it, and not the general group that has helped create the environment that led to the city’s issues.

When have I ever done such a thing? People here just can’t follow an argument, and melt down into name-calling tantrums.

ok.

a) So you agree Wheeler not discouraging the riot at the federal courthouse while he was amongst the rioters is a problem

b) And do you agree that blaming the federal folk, on the ground, who are defending the courthouse from domestic terrorism, and denigrating their use of NON-lethal force, is tantamount to suborning further action by the rioters? What were the federal people supposed to do in your mind?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
b) And do you agree that blaming the federal folk, on the ground, who are defending the courthouse from domestic terrorism, and denigrating their use of NON-lethal force, is tantamount to suborning further action by the rioters? What were the federal people supposed to do in your mind?
He’s been clear, they should have followed Officer Byrd’s lead, dispense with them as he did Ms. Babbitt.

ok.

a) So you agree Wheeler not discouraging the riot at the federal courthouse while he was amongst the rioters is a problem

Menace, why have you abandoned our conversation?

a) If they encourage, or don’t discourage such action.

b) If it’s the specific people defending it, and not the general group that has helped create the environment that led to the city’s issues.

When have I ever done such a thing? People here just can’t follow an argument, and melt down into name-calling tantrums.
Again, why have you abandoned discussion?

you want to label the Babbit wench as being a terrorist deserving of death…. And I take no issue with this characterization. But to expand discussion to ascribe guilt to politicians from an objective platform, you fail to participate

…. Avoiding this does not strengthen your positions

• Love

you want to label the Babbit wench as being a terrorist deserving of death…. And I take no issue with this characterization. But to expand discussion to ascribe guilt to politicians from an objective platform, you fail to participate

giphy.gif

Reactions: dustinator

crickets-icegif.gif

ok.

Calm down, sweetie. I hadn’t even noticed your continuous efforts at desperately trying to get my attention. I thought we agreed that the mayor was wrong, but not inciting terrorists like Trump and his goons. And we also agree Babbitt was a terrorist bitch that gladly got smoked. Debate resolved!

Calm down, sweetie. I hadn’t even noticed your continuous efforts at desperately trying to get my attention. I thought we agreed that the mayor was wrong, but not inciting terrorists like Trump and his goons. And we also agree Babbitt was a terrorist bitch that gladly got smoked. Debate resolved!
^^^the “guy” that starts a game and quits and prances away because the game was “unfair” but still claims a win.

Libs are the most predictable scum on earth. 😂

Well, thanks for deinging to revisit the conversation, tulip. We do agree that the mayor was indeed wrong, but you hadn’t previously been clear on it

Now, regarding Trump…. Which is the soul of your interest. Was he potentially inflammatory, yes he was. But I could name 100 Democrats who have been inflammatory….. and you know it too

now, did he incite the crowd towards violence? That’s a more difficult argument. Within his own Jan 6 address to the crowd, he said “ I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.”

Sounded like he wanted a peaceful march. And the FBI have issued statements that there was no centralized coordination of the Jan 6 riot against the capital. He also that afternoon pleaded with the gathering to leave the mall and go home

So now, lay your arguments against Trump and what he’s guilty of…and we’ll parse it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT