ADVERTISEMENT

Is that a tear in my eye…….nope!

Uses faux-Ebonics spelling, cries when called out. CLASSIC MAGAt maneuver! I love this place! All the greatest Con hits!
No answer to our discussion? I thought we were getting real there for a bit, ignoring the other noise.

I hadn’t thought about Jan 6th in terms of being domestic terrorism, but you have obviously….. and i was willing to debate it in that context….. but you have to be able to have a consistent context

Wheeler, suborning terrorism or not? And why if not?

Reactions: BamaFan1137
No answer to our discussion? I thought we were getting real there for a bit, ignoring the other noise.

I hadn’t thought about Jan 6th in terms of being domestic terrorism, but you have obviously….. and i was willing to debate it in that context….. but you have to be able to have a consistent context

Wheeler, suborning terrorism or not? And why if not?
I thought we hashed this out? I haven’t seen a reliable source to indicate it’s anything close. No,
I never said that was Ebonics. You did. You naturally assume anyone speaking improper English is black? Who is the racist?
Sure you didn’t. You and I both know your dog whistle. Own up to it like a man, racist pussy.

I thought we hashed this out? I haven’t seen a reliable source to indicate it’s anything close. No,

Sure you didn’t. You and I both know your dog whistle. Own up to it like a man, racist pussy.
Plenty of white people talk the way I wrote that. Only a racist POS with racist role models would assume only black people speak Ebonics. You’re lacking the cognitive ability and self awareness to realize how often you own yourself.
LOL at how stupid you are.

Plenty of white people talk the way I wrote that. Only a racist POS with racist role models would assume only black people speak Ebonics. You’re lacking the cognitive ability and self awareness to realize how often you own yourself.
LOL at how stupid you are.
That’s what happens when socky never leaves its birthing person’s basement. Totally unaware of the real world and how it works. Hence - it’s a liberal.

Not sure we’ve compared anything yet, and we don’t have it hashed out

here’s what you have stipulated thus far:

- trying to break into the Capital or a federal courthouse is domestic terrorism
- starting arson and tossing molotovs at similar federal Buildings is likewise domestic terrorism

I am not taking issue with any of the above, as these are reasonable positions

Where there is an impasse is the culpability of leadership. The situation being discussed is one we can build upon to further examine Jan 6th, but in the case of Portland:

- Does a senior government official, who is an actual Authority Having Jurisdiction, suborn terrorism, if he:

a) Embeds himself with terrorist actors starting fires and trying to break into the federal facility?, and/or

b) Denigrates the people who are defending the facility from the terrorist actors?

• Love
You won't get the answer from him but he will move the goalposts to another BS liberal point. It says it would like discussions but I have tried to engage it but my questions are never answered straight forward but rather in passing to new liberal point.

- Does a senior government official, who is an actual Authority Having Jurisdiction, suborn terrorism, if he:

a) Embeds himself with terrorist actors starting fires and trying to break into the federal facility?, and/or

b) Denigrates the people who are defending the facility from the terrorist actors?
a) If they encourage, or don’t discourage such action.

b) If it’s the specific people defending it, and not the general group that has helped create the environment that led to the city’s issues.
You won't get the answer from him but he will move the goalposts to another BS liberal point. It says it would like discussions but I have tried to engage it but my questions are never answered straight forward but rather in passing to new liberal point.
When have I ever done such a thing? People here just can’t follow an argument, and melt down into name-calling tantrums.

Lmao. Your hypocrisy is astonishing.
Analyze this one? Was the dude shot on the White House lawn a terrorist? He was armed with a comb. Any protestors from the Cult?

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Analyze this one? Was the dude shot on the White House lawn a terrorist? He was armed with a comb. Any protestors from the Cult?
What does that have to do with your new friend's hypocritical position? As far as what your post is about, the Secret Service agent handled it right.

What does that have to do with your new friend's hypocritical position? As far as what your post is about, the Secret Service agent handled it right.
So in your opinion -when there is an intrusion of a secure space with declared malicious intent toward someone high in the line of succession ie POTUS, VP , Speaker of The House . ( replay crowds chanting ,” hang Mike Pence, Kill Pelosi “. )now-What is the protocol and likely outcome from SS or Capitol Police??

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
So in your opinion -when there is an intrusion of a secure space with declared malicious intent toward someone high in the line of succession ie POTUS, VP , Speaker of The House . ( replay crowds chanting ,” hang Mike Pence, Kill Pelosi “. )now-What is the protocol and likely outcome from SS or Capitol Police??
Gator, I consider my house to be a secure space. If someone comes in there with malicious intent, I'm going to empty a clip into them, reload, then do it again. I'm getting the distinct impression that, once again, you are somehow saying I supported the January 6th shit. I've made my stance very clear on it, but you still attribute bullshit to me. Would you like my home address? Wear a bama shirt when you come in. I'll feel threatened.

Gator, I consider my house to be a secure space. If someone comes in there with malicious intent, I'm going to empty a clip into them, reload, then do it again. I'm getting the distinct impression that, once again, you are somehow saying I supported the January 6th shit. I've made my stance very clear on it, but you still attribute bullshit to me. Would you like my home address? Wear a bama shirt when you come in. I'll feel threatened.
If I respond to a thread it’s an opinion on a topic… not to you personally.

I can’t wait for the shit show here when all the internal communications between the Freedom Caucus and Meadows/ Trumpsky are exposed. It was absolutely a banana republic style coup.

I can’t wait for the shit show here when all the internal communications between the Freedom Caucus and Meadows/ Trumpsky are exposed. It was absolutely a banana republic style coup.
Just minus the weapons, a rather poorly executed “coup” if you have no ability to defend yourself…..ya think? There’s an old adage, never bring a knife to a gun fight….in this case, most of these goofballs didn’t even bring a knife!

Just minus the weapons, a rather poorly executed “coup” if you have no ability to defend yourself…..ya think? There’s an old adage, never bring a knife to a gun fight….in this case, most of these goofballs didn’t even bring a knife!
In your reality does one have to use a firearm to inflict severe bodily harm, commit felonious assault? Is there a difference in death by baseball bat… or bullet?? If someone assaulted Duds or any policeman with a baseball bat or steel pole or Trump flag …. What would he be charged with

Study this for a minute and get back with me.

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

Lmao. Your hypocrisy is astonishing.
I’m willing to take off the gloves if no one wants to answer my questions. That’s for sure. But it’s pretty clear between DD and I vs the rest, which side is more willing to actually have a real debate on issues.

I’m willing to take off the gloves if no one wants to answer my questions. That’s for sure. But it’s pretty clear between DD and I vs the rest, which side is more willing to actually have a real debate on issues.
Lmao. Neither one of you listen to anyone. You dig your heels in on a topic, then spin your way into believing that you're right. I've agreed with you on things in the past. When we disagree, you become petulant and resort to Democrat debate tools, like calling everyone racist. You then run away and declare yourself some sort of victor when you ultimately accomplished nothing. Fact is, you egomaniac, neither "side" is completely right or wrong. Your arrogance just won't allow you to listen to someone else's side. It's why certain black people are victims to you, and others are tokens.

Lmao. Neither one of you listen to anyone. You dig your heels in on a topic, then spin your way into believing that you're right. I've agreed with you on things in the past. When we disagree, you become petulant and resort to Democrat debate tools, like calling everyone racist. You then run away and declare yourself some sort of victor when you ultimately accomplished nothing. Fact is, you egomaniac, neither "side" is completely right or wrong. Your arrogance just won't allow you to listen to someone else's side. It's why certain black people are victims to you, and others are tokens.
That’ll leave a mark. Not that it will admit it.

Fact is, you egomaniac, neither "side" is completely right or wrong.

That’s actually true. But I assure you that the arrogance lies in your brethren, breathlessly posting propaganda sites and misinformation. I grew up in a Republican family, and we’re all educated beyond 4 year degrees and doing well. We all slowly left the party. My oldest sibling last voted for a Republican in the W years. The left is just more grounded in reality these days.

The left is just more grounded in reality these days.
Yeah....no. That might be your opinion, but there's nothing that you can show to validate that. Trump and his diehards are absolutely off the reservation crazy. However, you'll have to forgive me not giving credence to the "left being more grounded in reality" when you have AOC denying the smash and grab crime wave when it's staring her in the face. And, yes, that's a relatively small example, but the mere fact that you think the left is remotely grounded in reality tells me we won't see eye to eye. Unfortunately, there aren't enough people in the middle, where reality actually exists.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT