ADVERTISEMENT

Is Sleepy gonna give us the "You don't need an AK-47" talk again?

Why can’t we have Claymores, RPGs, grenades. I could kill a lot of deer with those!! There is nothing in 2A that prevents it.

Game laws would say that is a bit much for those Winston county ground hogs on stilts. I hate deer. Shoot them and keep them out of the road for me OK.

Just curious- could a terrorist kill more people / students with a grenade / pipe bomb ? - or with an AR with multiple clips? What do you think?
The AR. What do I win? BTW, the VA Tech shooter used 2 semi auto pistols. Want to do away with those, too?

Happy Easter, btw

Reactions: BamaFan1137
The AR. What do I win? BTW, the VA Tech shooter used 2 semi auto pistols. Want to do away with those, too?

Happy Easter, btw
Same to you… it was more about legalizing small explosive devices. They are ok in the hands of honest people.

The last rifle that had a clip was an M1 Garand...and it wasn't an AR....because it was made of wood.

That'll confuse people who think AR stands for Assault Rifle.
I have a Garand. Love old military rifles. Have a few and trying to get more before they cost more than body parts. Mauser bolt action is at the top of my wish list. Probably will win the lotto before I find one that isn’t wildly overpriced.

Just curious- could a terrorist kill more people / students with a grenade / pipe bomb ? - or with an AR with multiple clips? What do you think?

I dunno but a dude in a plane killed 1000's in NYC with a boxcutter. What do you think?

Speaking of terrorists. Did you know your boy Dementia, in allowing hundreds of thousands of illegals into the country, has allowed 23 that were on the terrorist list? Damn I'm glad he doesn't mean tweet.

Last edited:
The last rifle that had a clip was an M1 Garand...and it wasn't an AR....because it was made of wood.

That'll confuse people who think AR stands for Assault Rifle.
"30 caliber, clip fed, gas operated semi automatic shoulder weapon" to be exact. Weight of 9.5 lbs, with bayonet. 10.5 lbs. with the bayonet. It has a muzzle velocity 1900 fps. I kind of liked my M1 carbine. It was smaller and lighter, not as accurate, and it was harder to qualify with. Found the 45 caliber grease gun and the .45 Colt was much harder than either to qualify.

(Olden days and stuff)

"30 caliber, clip fed, gas operated semi automatic shoulder weapon" to be exact. Weight of 9.5 lbs, with bayonet. 10.5 lbs. with the bayonet. It has a muzzle velocity 1900 fps. I kind of liked my M1 carbine. It was smaller and lighter, not as accurate, and it was harder to qualify with. Found the 45 caliber grease gun and the .45 Colt was much harder than either to qualify.

(Olden days and stuff)

I bet the grease gun was a nightmare to qualify with. Great gun, served a purpose but a marvel of modern manufacturing process it was not.

(Olden days and stuff)
M1 Carbine would be a nice get if I could find one. Seems like a Garand lite. Only problem is its oddball caliber.

I thought all along you were a gun guy but anyone that doesn't know that an AR has no *CLIP* is very suspicious !
We’ll excuse me for the expert nomenclature! I carried an M16 in the jungle for 2 yrs, qualified for the medal for Marksmanship. We called them clips back then . I still do. The vest had “clip pockets “. However I do recognize that magazine is the proper term nowadays . You know what I meant.. but thank for the correction.

We’ll excuse me for the expert nomenclature! I carried an M16 in the jungle for 2 yrs, qualified for the medal for Marksmanship. We called them clips back then . I still do. The vest had “clip pockets “. However I do recognize that magazine is the proper term nowadays . You know what I meant.. but thank for the correction.
No M14? You, jungle, LMAO....

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger
That’s a bunch of bullschit. You never touched a real gun. Touched some puss filled dix, maybe. But no m-16. The story - like your career “stories” - changes every time you tell it.
You first bragged that you saw no action due to being “in the rear with the gear.”
Then you claimed to be on a naval ship. Then you admitted you were nothing more than a nurse…..with your little bitchass. LOL!!! I’m a believer!

That’s a bunch of bullschit. You never touched a real gun. Touched some puss filled dix, maybe. But no m-16. The story - like your career “stories” - changes every time you tell it.
You first bragged that you saw no action due to being “in the rear with the gear.”
Then you claimed to be on a naval ship. Then you admitted you were nothing more than a nurse…..with your little bitchass. LOL!!! I’m a believer!
You are truly a fvcking idiot and you just proved it to everyone.

Just Go ahead and say it SLOWLY“ I’m an idiot” because you are. Read this and repeat” I was a fvcking coward” ( like Trumsky) that was afraid of being the military”

M16 went in service in 1964. Fact

Now on to your obsession with my distinguished military service( for which you and your idol were too cowardly to do) I was a pararescue combat medic and we were required to carry an M16 at all times because we were constantly under fire. Pararescue had about a 50% survival rate.

The defensive operations carried on until May of 1975. Didn’t matter that a treaty was signed ( ask Trumsky about his bone spurs and surrender to Taliban)
)
Yes I was in the jungle rescuing pilots and MIAs until 1975. Every vc rice farmer wanted to kill a soldier. Wait!- I also manned an M60 machine gun on the chopper guarding the LZ until dust-off.

Yes I would treat and fly the wounded to a hospital ship ( operated by the Navy… I simplify this because you don’t know jack shit about military or rescue of casualties- or rifles used in VietNam - you proved it .) I did fvck a lot of Navy nurses though ;)

The in the rear with the gear story and being a nurse is your story as a compensatory mechanism for being a fvcking coward. So you feel better about your miserable inferiority complex if you criticize veterans in some way. You wanted to be a soldier but you didn’t have the balls to do it.

This will never change - no matter how much you obfuscate- I was a decorated Viet Nam combat veteran… and you were coward. Live with it.

PS…. go fvck yourself - coward

M14 was was being phased out by 1968-1970 you senile old fart. Not surprised you fired one though.

now admit that you don’t know WTF your talking about.
I realize that asshole! It was in service early in Vietnam but was phased out due to poor performance. It was not around when I was in the Army. Did see one at Aberdeen Proving Grounds along with some other future weapons.

I was assigned a M1 carbine as was every other officer I knew, but had to qualify with the M1, .45 caliber Colt automatic pistol and the .45 caliber grease gun. Can't say that I was an expert at any of them.

There was no war in 1962 - 1963, but did train S. Vietnamese officers. They even had 3rd. Lts. that I had to look down to see and salute. Tiny little farts. Made them walk behind us on the gun ranges as they almost killed a couple of our guys not clearing their weapons. The M1 was almost as big as they were.

Must of the guys on here were of age in peace time, but I have no doubt that they would have served honorably. Your draft number probably came up, so you were picked to serve whether you wanted it or not.

Now, you GFY!

Reactions: David_Dennison
I realize that asshole! It was in service early in Vietnam but was phased out due to poor performance. It was not around when I was in the Army. Did see one at Aberdeen Proving Grounds along with some other future weapons.

I was assigned a M1 carbine as was every other officer I knew, but had to qualify with the M1, .45 caliber Colt automatic pistol and the .45 caliber grease gun. Can't say that I was an expert at any of them.

There was no war in 1962 - 1963, but did train S. Vietnamese officers. They even had 3rd. Lts. that I had to look down to see and salute. Tiny little farts. Made them walk behind us on the gun ranges as they almost killed a couple of our guys not clearing their weapons. The M1 was almost as big as they were.

Must of the guys on here were of age in peace time, but I have no doubt that they would have served honorably. Your draft number probably came up, so you were picked to serve whether you wanted it or not.

Now, you GFY!
LOL!!! Poor, stupid Nurse. Busted again!
LOL!!!

You are truly a fvcking idiot and you just proved it to everyone.

Just Go ahead and say it SLOWLY“ I’m an idiot” because you are. Read this and repeat” I was a fvcking coward” ( like Trumsky) that was afraid of being the military”

M16 went in service in 1964. Fact

Now on to your obsession with my distinguished military service( for which you and your idol were too cowardly to do) I was a pararescue combat medic and we were required to carry an M16 at all times because we were constantly under fire. Pararescue had about a 50% survival rate.

The defensive operations carried on until May of 1975. Didn’t matter that a treaty was signed ( ask Trumsky about his bone spurs and surrender to Taliban)
)
Yes I was in the jungle rescuing pilots and MIAs until 1975. Every vc rice farmer wanted to kill a soldier. Wait!- I also manned an M60 machine gun on the chopper guarding the LZ until dust-off.

Yes I would treat and fly the wounded to a hospital ship ( operated by the Navy… I simplify this because you don’t know jack shit about military or rescue of casualties- or rifles used in VietNam - you proved it .) I did fvck a lot of Navy nurses though ;)

The in the rear with the gear story and being a nurse is your story as a compensatory mechanism for being a fvcking coward. So you feel better about your miserable inferiority complex if you criticize veterans in some way. You wanted to be a soldier but you didn’t have the balls to do it.

This will never change - no matter how much you obfuscate- I was a decorated Viet Nam combat veteran… and you were coward. Live with it.

PS…. go fvck yourself - coward
Oh my goodness, Nurse. Don’t start crying. That would break my fuk’n heart!!!
“I was in the rear with the gear!”
“I was Rambo in a skirt….”
You’ve changed your story so many times there’s no tellin what you did (if anything.)
Why don’t you admit you’ve lied all along about your career and Vietnam? You’ve already been busted after claiming you were there LONG after the fighting had ended…. So admit it and move on. If you do, I promise I will drop the whole thing.

LOL!!! Poor, stupid Nurse. Busted again!
LOL!!!
LOLOL What a fvcking idiot you are. You should be an VietNam historian if you and you president weren’t cowardly to enlist.

just for fun check troop levels in VietNam in the 70s. One thing we know for sure - you and Trumpsky weren’t there.

and frankly I don’t give a flying fûck why you continue hang on this childish troll routine about my military career. It’s mainly because of your inferiority complex playing army as a kid and wishing you hadn’t been such a coward- like comrade Trumpsky.

LOLOL What a fvcking idiot you are. You should be an VietNam historian if you and you president weren’t cowardly to enlist.

just for fun check troop levels in VietNam in the 70s. One thing we know for sure - you and Trumpsky weren’t there.

and frankly I don’t give a flying fûck why you continue hang on this childish troll routine about my military career. It’s mainly because of your inferiority complex playing army as a kid and wishing you hadn’t been such a coward- like comrade Trumpsky.
I would’ve joined the military and gone to Vietnam circa 1974 after the fighting had ended - like you did - but they wouldn’t let me.

I would’ve joined the military and gone to Vietnam circa 1974 after the fighting had ended - like you did - but they wouldn’t let me.
You really are an idiot. Do you think the VC and general population stopped fighting after the Paris Peace accords?
Why did the US Embassy get evacuated in April 75? It’s sorta Like the Taliban after Trump surrendered in February 2020?

Aaaaaaand we’re back to Orangeman.

lulz
Just explaining to a true moron and troll about the regulation and conduct of undeclared wars. He really has no clue about covert ops and recovery of US servicemen , MIAs POWs and civilians after a military engagement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT