ADVERTISEMENT

Is Sleepy gonna give us the "You don't need an AK-47" talk again?

Sanctions Stand

Varsity
Sep 19, 2002
After leaving untold how many weapons in Afghanistan, watching war in Ukraine, defund the police, unsecured US borders and crime surge in the US....

y'all need to listen to Sleepy. Just dial 911 and use a sling shot. Remember, white supremacy is the most threatening factor in the US. I'm all-in... dude is fix'n to cure cancer

Last edited:
No no no. Buy a double barreled shotgun and fire two blasts out the back door! That way the home invaders know you are out and can rush you to get inside!

No no no. Buy a double barreled shotgun and fire two blasts out the back door! That way the home invaders know you are out and can rush you to get inside!

Work on your reloads, problem solved. 😉

Also, have a rifle and the sounds of two shotgun blasts will be like hunting on a baited field.

Reactions: billywayneluck
Work on your reloads, problem solved. 😉

Also, have a rifle and the sounds of two shotgun blasts will be like hunting on a baited field.
Exactly. My shotgun would be described as evil since it has about an eight shell capacity. My rifles can carry more ordinance as needed.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
The sound of a shotgun racking is an attention grabber for sure

My Benelli M1014 goes slug, 00, 00, 00, slug. The freaking slugs will loosen your fillings upon recoil.
I have a Javelin missile and a .50 on a turret now on my Expedition. And, I have a neighbor who's pissing me off.

• Haha
I have a Javelin missile and a .50 on a turret now on my Expedition. And, I have a neighbor who's pissing me off.
Save it for a worthwhile target.

I have an idiot neighbor too. He doubts that the Ukrainian war is as bad as the media says because he thinks the media worldwide are all liars. A bit of an extremist view, esp since he is a Eastern European and Jewish. Kind of shocked me to hear him say anything other than they should kick Putin's ass. More urgently he has six little yappy yorkies that bark all the damn time. I am a dog person to a fault, but damn if I don't dream about drop kicking those shits down the street. Dumbass walks them without a leash too.

I have an idiot neighbor too. He doubts that the Ukrainian war is as bad as the media says because he thinks the media worldwide are all liars. A bit of an extremist view, esp since he is a Eastern European and Jewish. Kind of shocked me to hear him say anything other than they should kick Putin's ass. More urgently he has six little yappy yorkies that bark all the damn time. I am a dog person to a fault, but damn if I don't dream about drop kicking those shits down the street. Dumbass walks them without a leash too.
What's your address. I have a cruise missile I've been itching to use.

Correction: what's his address, and when won't you be home?

He's probably anti-Ukraine given his Jewish heritage.

Reactions: dhetiger
He's probably anti-Ukraine given his Jewish heritage.
Perhaps. I know that part of Europe had a large Jewish population historically. I would have thought he would be more sympathetic. I made it pretty clear how I found the whole thing revolting, he seemed ambivalent. But he’s a huge weirdo so nothing really surprises me. If I see the street full of LE one day and find out he’s another Jeffery Dahmer with heads in his freezer I won’t be surprised.

• Wow
Perhaps. I know that part of Europe had a large Jewish population historically. I would have thought he would be more sympathetic. I made it pretty clear how I found the whole thing revolting, he seemed ambivalent. But he’s a huge weirdo so nothing really surprises me. If I see the street full of LE one day and find out he’s another Jeffery Dahmer with heads in his freezer I won’t be surprised.
The Ukrainians were sympathetic to Hitler, due to Stalin's purge of the peasant population prior to WW2. The Ukrainians were responsible for a large part of the Jewish executions before the extermination camps were created.

The Ukrainians were sympathetic to Hitler, due to Stalin's purge of the peasant population prior to WW2. The Ukrainians were responsible for a large part of the Jewish executions before the extermination camps were created.
Ah, wasn’t aware of that. Most of my European history was focused on Western Europe and not the east. I’m sure the politics of that region would make sense with a better understanding.

doesn’t disqualify my neighbor as a weirdo

Ah, wasn’t aware of that. Most of my European history was focused on Western Europe and not the east. I’m sure the politics of that region would make sense with a better understanding.

doesn’t disqualify my neighbor as a weirdo
No worries. Jews have a weird long hatred of things and people, almost like slave descendents. I watched a World Cup match in 1994 with my then Uncle who was Jewish. Germany was playing and he pulled against them while calling all of the Nazis. 50 years after the fall of Hitler.

No worries. Jews have a weird long hatred of things and people, almost like slave descendents. I watched a World Cup match in 1994 with my then Uncle who was Jewish. Germany was playing and he pulled against them while calling all of the Nazis. 50 years after the fall of Hitler.
Well given what happened during WW2 I can’t blame them for holding a grudge for a while. And your comments explain why the denazificaion propaganda sticks with the Russians. But we all know the motive is power and resources not some grand crusade to free Ukraine from nazism.

Well given what happened during WW2 I can’t blame them for holding a grudge for a while. And your comments explain why the denazificaion propaganda sticks with the Russians. But we all know the motive is power and resources not some grand crusade to free Ukraine from nazism.
And the irony is Putin using Nazi tactics.

If you want long posts to read while taking a dump, I know there's a couple of us on this board who are WWII buffs who can pontificate about the eastern Europe war and how Putin is abusing it.

• Love
If you want long posts to read while taking a dump, I know there's a couple of us on this board who are WWII buffs who can pontificate about the eastern Europe war and how Putin is abusing it.
If you have some books or the like on the subject, would like to read up on it for sure.

If you have some books or the like on the subject, would like to read up on it for sure.
If you have time to kill, watch "Nazi Death Squads" on AHC on On Demand. 3 part series that does a solid job of describing how the western part of the Soviet Union helped in the Holocaust.

The Ukrainians were responsible for a large part of the Jewish executions before the extermination camps were created.

Paid them with booze and a little food. They were happy to do it. Part of it was hatred of Stalin but it was also just good old fashioned antisemitism.

You can bring some of them up on YouTube. Bastages were brutal, but were amateurs compared to the Japanese.

The Japanese referred to their research subjects, who they murdered in torturous ways, as "logs." Burned them alive to study what happened. Ditto with frostbite and every disease imaginable.

Also, one Colonel in the Imperial Japanese Army, who ate the liver of a downed American pilot, was elected to Parliament after the war.

Two yorkies are required to make a pair of nice house shoes IMHO

Fantastic shotgun. That and the Remington 870 are the most reliable shotguns money can buy.

I like my scatter guns. Im a bird hunter so I have a bunch of them. Yep the 870 is a staple, affordable and great shotgun. I like Berretta for bird hunting. I have Extrema and Upland in 20 and 12. They fit me out of the box, point like no other and have never had one not cycle even in the mud and freezing cold. They have also fixed the recoil thing with their kick-off stuff.

After leaving untold how many weapons in Afghanistan, watching war in Ukraine, defund the police, unsecured US borders and crime surge in the US....

y'all need to listen to Sleepy. Just dial 911 and use a sling shot. Remember, white supremacy is the most threatening factor in the US. I'm all-in... dude is fix'n to cure cancer

Why can’t we have Claymores, RPGs, grenades. I could kill a lot of deer with those!! There is nothing in 2A that prevents it.

I like my scatter guns. Im a bird hunter so I have a bunch of them. Yep the 870 is a staple, affordable and great shotgun. I like Berretta for bird hunting. I have Extrema and Upland in 20 and 12. They fit me out of the box, point like no other and have never had one not cycle even in the mud and freezing cold. They have also fixed the recoil thing with their kick-off stuff.

Had a Benelli M4 semi-auto and it was great recoil wise too. Just too many things COULD go wrong with it at the wrong time and I don't want to go home dead.

Had a Benelli M4 semi-auto and it was great recoil wise too. Just too many things COULD go wrong with it at the wrong time and I don't want to go home dead.
Understand. A pump is most reliable. Back in the day, no duck hunter used a semi auto. Mud, ice, trash in the action... no semi auto could handle it but today they are much better. I dropped my Berretta in knee deep freezing water, picked it up, knocked the mud out of the barrel and it cycled like a champ on the next flock of teal.

I'm not sure about tactical hood hunting. That kind of game fires back at you.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT