ADVERTISEMENT

Is Sleepy gonna give us the "You don't need an AK-47" talk again?

Just explaining to a true moron and troll about the regulation and conduct of undeclared wars. He really has no clue about covert ops and recovery of US servicemen , MIAs POWs and civilians after a military engagement.

But you had to evoke the name Trump. You cannot post unless you mention the man.

This is what is meant by the term TDS ftr.

Reactions: dhetiger
But you had to evoke the name Trump. You cannot post unless you mention the man.

This is what is meant by the term TDS ftr.
Of you run out of things to do- check the number of Sleepy / Potatus/ Puddin head / Hunter threads as a ratio to my Trumpsky references… post as a ratio. Ballpark will be fine ;) I think 20:1 is pretty close.

Does that constitute BDS?

Of you run out of things to do- check the number of Sleepy / Potatus/ Puddin head / Hunter threads as a ratio to my Trumpsky references… post as a ratio. Ballpark will be fine ;) I think 20:1 is pretty close.

Who is our current president?

Your obsession with the previous president is less understandable.

Reactions: billywayneluck

5:1 with you as the 5

BTW...you're near 100% in evoking Trump's name...regardless of the boards general ratio regarding Biden.

You can take any topic and make it about orangeman in a single paragraph.

4th post in this linked thread.

I'm talking about Liz Cheney and her donors...and you post this gem about Trump and Gaetz...which had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the thread topic.

If TDS didn't prompt you, what did?

Who is our current president?

Your obsession with the previous president is less understandable.
Ok… I think it’s safe to say that he will be unquestionably the nominee again. No one else will be allowed. But we can just limit it Obama and Billary /Clinton references if you want to limit obsession parameters to past terms.

Ok… I think it’s safe to say that he will be unquestionably the nominee again. No one else will be allowed. But we can just limit it Obama and Billary /Clinton references if you want to limit obsession parameters to past terms.

So you admit the obsession, you just believe that your reasons for it are righteous?

We're a long ways away from that election. I'm hopeful for DeSantis at this point but even that is premature. Many things will shift between now and those primaries.

But we can just limit it Obama and Billary /Clinton references if you want to limit obsession parameters to past terms.

If we turned every thread into a cry about those previous presidents/candidates, you'd have a point. As that is not the case, you have no point whatsoever.

It's not that you talk about Trump that's an issue. It's that you refer to almost nothing else, ever...regardless of the thread topic.

If we turned every thread into a cry about those previous presidents/candidates, you'd have a point. As that is not the case, you have no point whatsoever.

It's not that you talk about Trump that's an issue. It's that you refer to almost nothing else, ever...regardless of the thread topic.
Actually, it's more that he defends the ongoing stupidity of the current administration by bringing up Trump. Few, if any, have actually defended Trump here. But Gator goes out of his way to defend Biden. I get trolling, but we all know it's gone beyond that.

You really are an idiot. Do you think the VC and general population stopped fighting after the Paris Peace accords?
Why did the US Embassy get evacuated in April 75? It’s sorta Like the Taliban after Trump surrendered in February 2020?
“March 29, 1973: Two months after the signing of the Vietnam peace agreement, the last U.S. combat troops leave South Vietnam as Hanoi frees the remaining American prisoners of war held in North Vietnam. America’s direct eight-year intervention in the Vietnam War was at an end.”

LOL at you and your lies, Nurse.

“March 29, 1973: Two months after the signing of the Vietnam peace agreement, the last U.S. combat troops leave South Vietnam as Hanoi frees the remaining American prisoners of war held in North Vietnam. America’s direct eight-year intervention in the Vietnam War was at an end.”

LOL at you and your lies, Nurse.
Once again Coward- you prove to the board that you don’t know jack fvcking shit about VietNam
I will further embarrass you later with other facts about the was in 74-75. … once you recover from this.
All the POWs weren’t returned voluntarily you ignorant fvck. . We had to track them down ( carrying m16s) . Here’s the latest on MIAs and unrecovered POWS. This is an effort that which Im still proud to be involved in. We meet every year.

Meanwhile you and your President are still chickenshit cowards. you bone spur faking coward in chief really meant it when he said “heroes didn’t get captured “

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT