ADVERTISEMENT

***** IN GAME THREAD - Don Bosco vs. Marcus-Meriden-Cleghorn *****

Speiler showed up on offense. DB needs a long drive to use that depth to their advantage. If not, MMC will have a chance to hang around in the 2nd half maybe into the 4th qrt. Specht has thrown much better balls today than last week.

Any more people wanna talk smack about spieler.... Mmmmhm Sadey? The kid is a gamer! Looking like megatron out there!

I predicted that MMC would shut down mangrich when he was in at QB. Absolutely no threat of passing the ball when he's in.

Speiler showed up on offense. DB needs a long drive to use that depth to their advantage. If not, MMC will have a chance to hang around in the 2nd half maybe into the 4th qrt. Specht has thrown much better balls today than last week.
Hang around!? How about winning the game? To me MMC looks to be the more physical team right now and dictating what they want to do more than DB. I think DB is dumb founded right now trying to figure out how to stop Specht and company.

Looking to be a great finish! MMC has the momentum right now, so lets see if DB can turn things around. Mangrich looks lost out there as he isn't able to get much. Their best bet is with Bagby who can at least keep MMC's defense honest. Specht is doing Specht things. The ball is coming out of his hand way better than it did last week and Spieler is doing a great job of going after the ball. I'm not so sure if DB's depth will kick in this game the way many have stated because MMC didn't look tired near the end of the half. Nonetheless, the second half will be a great one!

After seeing the MMC passing game in the semis I wouldn't have thought this was possible but 10-11 4 TD's is pretty efficient.

Bagby needs to be on the field all the time if DB wants to win this game. Mangrich is not a threat to MMC. Running or throwing.

After seeing the MMC passing game in the semis I wouldn't have thought this was possible but 10-11 4 TD's is pretty efficient.

Bagby needs to be on the field all the time if DB wants to win this game. Mangrich is not a threat to MMC. Running or throwing.
I've seen them play a few times and their passing has been very well. It's hard to judge them just off one performance. Especially with a 6'5 WR!

It looks like the only ones showing their "true colors" are you and TigerHawk. MMC is playing great, Bosco is still in it. Great game for a championship! Let's try to keep this positive, and act like adults.
+1000. Both teams have had great season, regardless of this game.

Reactions: Engine5Driver
Sadey it looks like you'll definitely have to eat your words on Spieler as he has made a huge impact on the game and has kept his head straight. I assume you jumped on the DB bandwagon after they knocked off your Warriors, but I just didn't think DB faced a team as good as MMC. We'll see if they can pull something out in the end but it's a huge mountain to climb for DB!

I have been wrong about a few things yes. Still a lot of game to be played. MMC is def playing better than what I saw and heard of them. They are def earning it. Spieler is a different Cat today. Maybe him following our twitter account got him motivated, haha. Putting up some numbers for sure. DB's pass defense was ripe for the picking we just couldn't/didn't take advantage. 18-41 147 Yds 3 TD's. Lot's of missed opportunities.

Not looking fwd to the WEST is the BEST stuff but I guess the east didn;t do anything to shut that up haha so here we go, IF the Dons don't turn this 3 TD deficit around. 12mins is not a lot of time.

When it was 14-0 and Bruess had that TD catch knocked out of his hands by Specht is when things changed in this game. Great play by Specht and the tables turned in their favor from that play forward.

Reactions: rockchalk2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT