ADVERTISEMENT

Gator and Sockeye they are playing your song!

The point was that it was never an offensive statement. Conservatives decided to get their panties in a bunch over a phrase that had existed over 100 years, because they want theocracy. There are multiple websites that corroborate this history. Sorry to educate you with the facts that destroy your narrative. Like most American Conservatives, you are impervious to any truth beyond your phone fairytales.

Hey dickhead, your woke culture pressured people to STOP saying Merry Christmas, and the like, and then to replace said expressions with more inclusive language.

I don't get what you don't get. Happy holidays doesn't bother me in the least. The expected EXCLUSION of expressions like Merry Christmas does bother me.

Get smarter.

Hey dickhead, your woke culture pressured people to STOP saying Merry Christmas, and the like, and then to replace said expressions with more inclusive language.

I don't get what you don't get. Happy holidays doesn't bother me in the least. The expected EXCLUSION of expressions like Merry Christmas does bother me.

Get smarter.
Let’s see which “woke” culture warriors...

Controversy over phrasing rarely figured in to historical presidential holiday greetings. In the book Season’s Greetings From the White House, first published in 1996 and updated in 2007, author Mary Evans Seeley offers details of presidential Christmas cards, messages and gifts through the years. Back in the 1950s, her research shows, Dwight D. Eisenhower’s holiday cards read “Season’s Greetings.” Later presidents, from John Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson to Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton, also tried not to alienate non-Christians in their holiday missives.
...So notable woke figures such as Eisenhower and Ronald ****ing Reagan!!!!!!!! Hahahaha! What a glorious self-own! OMG! Good night. I’m going out. I’ll leave you to your next MENSA meeting. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣

Controversy over phrasing rarely figured in to historical presidential holiday greetings. In the book Season’s Greetings From the White House, first published in 1996 and updated in 2007, author Mary Evans Seeley offers details of presidential Christmas cards, messages and gifts through the years. Back in the 1950s, her research shows, Dwight D. Eisenhower’s holiday cards read “Season’s Greetings.” Later presidents, from John Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson to Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton, also tried not to alienate non-Christians in their holiday missives.
...So notable woke figures such as Eisenhower and Ronald ****ing Reagan!!!!!!!! Hahahaha! What a glorious self-own! OMG! Good night. I’m going out. I’ll leave you to your next MENSA meeting. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣
Good night, racist

So you’re still mad that Trumsky lost and you think that somehow all the wacky shit didn’t happen under his reign of buffoonery? Seriously??
Yeah, the point is “whacky shit” happens on all president’s watches, the concern arises when they either overtly agree or cowardly disregard it.

Yeah, the point is “whacky shit” happens on all president’s watches, the concern arises when they either overtly agree or cowardly disregard it.
20% of QGOP agrees the election was stolen by a flesh eating Satan worshiping cabal of pedophiles in Congress . Are you in that group?

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
20% of QGOP agrees the election was stolen by a flesh eating Satan worshiping cabal of pedophiles in Congress . Are you in that group?
Sure why not🙄, you’ve only asked that same dumbass question a million times with the same response from EVERYONE one this board….might as well give you a dumbass reply.

If you and sockboy are going to share a brain, find one that works. If I had a dollar for every time you've asked that, or accused the board's members of it, Jeff Bezos would be looking up on the list.

What part of exclusion don't you get?

Seriously, WTH is wrong with you? Is this on purpose or is it something that you cannot control?

Reactions: dhetiger
What part of exclusion don't you get?

Seriously, WTH is wrong with you? Is this on purpose or is it something that you cannot control?

Liberal Tourette Syndrome
If it were true, surely you could provide at least one piece of valid evidence to back that up. Instead, the evidence shows us that Conservatives got sand in their vaginas over W not using “Merry Christmas”, after a century of it being a non-issue as Presidents of both parties, of their own volition, decided to be more inclusive in their phrasing. Spectacular self-inflicted nut shot, guys! Have fun with yet another invented narrative of your victimhood, GQP. 😆

If it were true, surely you could provide at least one piece of valid evidence to back that up. Instead, the evidence shows us that Conservatives got sand in their vaginas over W not using “Merry Christmas”, after a century of it being a non-issue as Presidents of both parties, of their own volition, decided to be more inclusive in their phrasing. Spectacular self-inflicted nut shot, guys! Have fun with yet another invented narrative of your victimhood, GQP. 😆
Other than the link I provided where 66% of Dems want stores to greet with happy holidays as opposed to Merry Christmas to avoid offending people? How about that NJ School Board doing away with references to any holidays to not offend people? What evidence would suffice for you, because I'm betting that nothing will. So, instead, I will tell you to pound sand. You continue to be a jackass, and a racist.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

I get tired of saying it...but you truly are stupid AF.

I don't have an issue with happy holidays. I smile when people say it to me and I usually repeat it back to them. It's the exclusion of Merry Christmas that bothers me. And it's obviously not just Merry Christmas.

Read that as many times as you require. Seriously, until it penetrates that thick Fn skull of yours.

Other than the link I provided where 66% of Dems want stores to greet with happy holidays as opposed to Merry Christmas to avoid offending people? How about that NJ School Board doing away with references to any holidays to not offend people? What evidence would suffice for you, because I'm betting that nothing will. So, instead, I will tell you to pound sand. You continue to be a jackass, and a racist.

Nothing will suffice. He's decided to charge at windmills so that is what he will do on the subject from here out.

Probably best to just point and laugh at this point.

Reactions: dhetiger
You are quite literally dumber than dogshit.

I get tired of saying it...but you truly are stupid AF.

I don't have an issue with happy holidays. I smile when people say it to me and I usually repeat it back to them. It's the exclusion of Merry Christmas that bothers me. And it's obviously not just Merry Christmas.

Read that as many times as you require. Seriously, until it penetrates that thick Fn skull of yours.

You are quite literally dumber than dogshit.
The intellectual white flags come out, and when the facts/history inevitably contradict their narrative, the last resort of the American Conservative is used.

0 for 2. I’m proud of my European abolitionist, Civil Rights supporting, and worker’s rights working ancestors. Not to mention my direct descendant in the 1st New Jersey Infantry who fought the evil empire of The Confederacy. And I’m not the one who implied blacks are incapable of seeing racism in political candidates. Or that “white” is more synonymous with innocent. Sad.
No, you just think they aren’t capable of getting an id or other basic functions

The intellectual white flags come out, and when the facts/history inevitably contradict their narrative, the last resort of the American Conservative is used.
Because you were called stupid? Are you trying to say that you haven't resorted to the same thing? The blatant and shameless hypocrisy you regularly show here is astounding.

Or....and hear me out, you are just dumb AF.

You thought you had a point with your history piece. You didn't and I've more than pointed that out for you. What has been your response? You just keep circling back to the non-point.

Honestly calling you stupid is a kindness. Because if you aren't as stupid as you appear to be, that's worse. So....you're welcome.

Or…the left (just like meth addicts) not only have their minds pithed from habitual use but seem completely unable to break free and admit continued use will eventually lead to their demise….unfortunately for us, they’re bringing us all with them.

Last edited:

You thought you had a point with your history piece. You didn't and I've more than pointed that out for you. What has been your response? You just keep circling back to the non-point.

Honestly calling you stupid is a kindness. Because if you aren't as stupid as you appear to be, that's worse. So....you're welcome.
Still waiting on your proof the inclusive holiday phrases were a result of 19th Century woke culture. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂🤣

I am beginning to think this guys is a crackhead, or maybe a meth addict...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT