ADVERTISEMENT

Gator and Sockeye they are playing your song!

@dhetiger: It was started as an inclusive expression because liberals were bitching about Merry Christmas. If nobody was bitching, why change it? Fact is, people complained, so someone caved and came up with Happy Holidays.

Does any of you (beside me Dave) EVER know a damn thing you pretend to know? This is embarrassing for you...

@dhetiger: It was started as an inclusive expression because liberals were bitching about Merry Christmas. If nobody was bitching, why change it? Fact is, people complained, so someone caved and came up with Happy Holidays.

Does any of you (beside me Dave) EVER know a damn thing you pretend to know? This is embarrassing for you...

Do you speak English? What are you trying to type? If you don't think that liberals have bitched about the phrase "Merry Christmas" then you are a fvcking moron. You continue to look like a fvcking retard, and I'm not just referring to whatever the fvck it is you just tried to type. You should seriously consider going to bed.

Also, did you bother reading your own link? 66% of democrats think that you should use Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas? Did you skip that part, jackass?

Last edited:
Do you speak English? What are you trying to type? If you don't think that liberals have bitched about the phrase "Merry Christmas" then you are a fvcking moron. You continue to look like a fvcking retard, and I'm not just referring to whatever the fvck it is you just tried to type. You should seriously consider going to bed.

Also, did you bother reading your own link? 66% of democrats think that you should use Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas? Did you skip that part, jackass?
He’s trash.

No, the phrase “Happy Holidays” was started as an inclusive expression, but Cons cry their eyes out about acknowledging the “reason for the season” because whiny poutrage is what the Party of Karens does.

You are attempting to revise history. I was there for the history so it's not going to work. The left started this crap by crying about inclusiveness and feels. Freaks exactly like you.

Get smarter or find dumber people to try this on.

He is a coolbreeze type special person.

It was started as an inclusive expression because liberals were bitching about Merry Christmas. If nobody was bitching, why change it? Fact is, people complained, so someone caved and came up with Happy Holidays.

You are attempting to revise history. I was there for the history so it's not going to work. The left started this crap by crying about inclusiveness and feels. Freaks exactly like you.

Get smarter or find dumber people to try this on.
I actually gave you the history of the phrase, going back to the mid 19th century, at the top of this page. And yet reading isn’t really that strong suit of conservatives in America, is it? Trust me, I couldn’t find a dumber group of people to try this on. Or is it just willful ignorance?

I actually gave you the history of the phrase, going back to the mid 19th century, at the top of this page. And yet reading isn’t really that strong suit of conservatives in America, is it? Trust me, I couldn’t find a dumber group of people to try this on. Or is it just willful ignorance?
Can 2 things exist at the same time? So, the phrase went back to the 19th century. Does that mean that liberals didn't bitch about the use of Merry Christmas? Again, stop typing. You are a fvcking moron, or you are being deliberately obtuse. You pick which one.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
You should really just stop. You won’t, but you should.

Literally everyone knows your party as the party of pussies. Constantly whining and bitching to get your way. Or like that bitch, Kamala, oral sexing to get hers. You probably did that to get your barista position.

Your party is trash. Just like you.

You should really just stop. You won’t, but you should.

Literally everyone knows your party as the party of pussies. Constantly whining and bitching to get your way. Or like that bitch, Kamala, oral sexing to get hers. You probably did that to get your barista position.

Your party is trash. Just like you.
His own link said that, in 2016, 66% of democrats said that stores should greet with happy holidays to respect other religions. 66%. How many religions have celebrations that fall around the time that Christmas occurs?

His own link said that, in 2016, 66% of democrats said that stores should greet with happy holidays to respect other religions. 66%. How many religions have celebrations that fall around the time that Christmas occurs?
Wake me when CNN or MSNBC is whining about it like FOX News does “Merry Christmas”. My link showed how it was never an issue for even Republican Presidents to say “Happy Holidays” or “Seasons Greetings” until W. When RepubliKarens talk about the pussification of America, or snowflakes, they’re projecting themselves.

Wake me when CNN or MSNBC is whining about it like FOX News does “Merry Christmas”. My link showed how it was never an issue for even Republican Presidents to say “Happy Holidays” or “Seasons Greetings” until W. When RepubliKarens talk about the pussification of America, or snowflakes, they’re projecting themselves.
66% of democrats worrying about hurting the feelings of others. I mean, Merry Christmas is obviously as offensive as telling someone to fvck off!

I'll at least give you some credit. Based on your posts here, you seem to hate anyone who believes in God, regardless of their religion. Christians, Jews, Muslims....they are all equally as bad in your eyes. At least you are consistent.

66% of democrats worrying about hurting the feelings of others. I mean, Merry Christmas is obviously as offensive as telling someone to fvck off!

I'll at least give you some credit. Based on your posts here, you seem to hate anyone who believes in God, regardless of their religion. Christians, Jews, Muslims....they are all equally as bad in your eyes. At least you are consistent.
I don’t hate anyone for belief in a deity. I hate fundamentalists who use the mythology of their religious texts (written by man) to justify their hatred and persecution of anyone that isn’t just like them.

Reactions: dhetiger
I don’t hate anyone for belief in a deity. I hate fundamentalists who use the mythology of their religious texts (written by man) to justify their hatred and persecution of anyone that isn’t just like them.
Fair enough. Like I said, though, at least you are consistent when it comes to that. My guess is that you wouldn't support a public school policy that didn't permit Christians to have prayer groups on campus, but did allow Muslim students to have time for their daily prayers.

Apparently the thread’s topic didn’t play well in Peoria.
Probably not in Des Moines either. Iowa is 90.7% White. 3.9% Black, 2.7% Asian and 3.7% gay spread out among all of the population. Why should 90% of the population have to submit to what 3.7% (and their minions) want. Watch Nickelodeon and Disney take a dive with how they are trying influence the young in our country. Glad my kids are grown.

Fair enough. Like I said, though, at least you are consistent when it comes to that. My guess is that you wouldn't support a public school policy that didn't permit Christians to have prayer groups on campus, but did allow Muslim students to have time for their daily prayers.
Hell no! Fugg ALL religions. It should have no place in secular government institutions. Most of the authors of our Constitution understood that. No, I’d rather not be Saudi Arabia, thank you. I don’t understand why Christian Conservatives want to emulate theocracy here so badly when every instance is a backwards society.

Hell no! Fugg ALL religions. It should have no place in secular government institutions. Most of the authors of our Constitution understood that. No, I’d rather not be Saudi Arabia, thank you. I don’t understand why Christian Conservatives want to emulate theocracy here so badly when every instance is a backwards society.
Props for being consistent on that point. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. Sadly some of our politicians want to enforce that selectively. That goes for both sides btw before you sling your turds at Republicans.

Speaking of history... take a look at the democratic party.

Democratic Party history steeped in racism

Slavery, racism, enter today hypocritical race baiting idiots... Demoturds never mention history and their tiny brains have very short memories. FACT

Listen to this hypocritical moron...

Bad mouth mean orange man in 2020

and then Sleepy's idiot on immigration, never even visits the border, and in 2021 the idiot reverses her position and wants to discourage illegal immigration.. Brain dead stupidly and hypocrisy from a libatard as usual as clockwork.

Speaking of history... take a look at the democratic party.

Democratic Party history steeped in racism

Slavery, racism, enter today hypocritical race baiting idiots... Demoturds never mention history and their tiny brains have very short memories. FACT

Listen to this hypocritical moron...

Bad mouth mean orange man in 2020

and then Sleepy's idiot on immigration, never even visits the border, and in 2021 the idiot reverses her position and wants to discourage illegal immigration.. Brain dead stupidly and hypocrisy from a libatard as usual as clockwork.
Not going to defend Harris here. It’s indefensible. Yet 1000x better a ticket than the alternative, which was four years of complete ineptitude, corruption, and dehumanizing policies.

As far as a history of racism, yes the Dixiecrats were awful. My family were Republicans back then. That was before the Civil Rights Act was signed by LBJ, and the GOP went all-in on courting the racists, starting with Reagan not coincidentally starting his campaign in Philadelphia, Mississippi. You own them now. Racists are a key core of the Republican Party, evidenced by the multitude of white nationalists and supremacists allying with Republicans, like Steve King, David Duke, Richard “Heil Trump” Spencer, the El Paso Wal-Mart shooter, etc., and posts mocking black murder victims here.

Not going to defend Harris here. It’s indefensible. Yet 1000x better a ticket than the alternative, which was four years of complete ineptitude, corruption, and dehumanizing policies.

As far as a history of racism, yes the Dixiecrats were awful. My family were Republicans back then. That was before the Civil Rights Act was signed by LBJ, and the GOP went all-in on courting the racists, starting with Reagan not coincidentally starting his campaign in Philadelphia, Mississippi. You own them now. Racists are a key core of the Republican Party, evidenced by the multitude of white nationalists and supremacists allying with Republicans, like Steve King, David Duke, Richard “Heil Trump” Spencer, the El Paso Wal-Mart shooter, etc., and posts mocking black murder victims here.
Says the guy who verbally attacked black conservatives on this board because they don't openly agree with woke white people.

As far as posts openly mocking black murder victims, I'm assuming that's your admission that you are a white loathing sexist, since you openly mocked the murder of a white woman.

Says the guy who verbally attacked black conservatives on this board because they don't openly agree with woke white people.

As far as posts openly mocking black murder victims, I'm assuming that's your admission that you are a white loathing sexist, since you openly mocked the murder of a white woman.
You misspelled “seditious terrorist attacker”.

Lol. It was addressing your loathing of white people, but nice try. Your racism has been on full display for a while, though. You love black people....if they vote like you. Otherwise.....not so much.
Sure. It was trying to make her out in the most sympathetic terms to people like you, so you put in white. Freud would have a field day. Pretty good indication of why 90+% of blacks reject Republicans.

Sure. It was trying to make her out in the most sympathetic terms to people like you, so you put in white. Freud would have a field day. Pretty good indication of why 90+% of blacks reject Republicans.
There you go again. Speaking on behalf of blacks. You don't have any idea why people vote the way they do, but just like Biden, you have a preconceived idea on how they should vote. You are saying you know what is best for them. You are clearly a racist. It's disgusting.

There you go again. Speaking on behalf of blacks. You don't have any idea why people vote the way they do, but just like Biden, you have a preconceived idea on how they should vote. You are saying you know what is best for them. You are clearly a racist. It's disgusting.
I just pointed out a fact and hypothesizing why you’re seen as racists. But then you go and insinuate that the black people that gave Biden the nomination must be not be as smart as you. Thank you, woke white savior Republican!

I just pointed out a fact and hypothesizing why you’re seen as racists. But then you go and insinuate that the black people that gave Biden the nomination must be not be as smart as you. Thank you, woke white savior Republican!
It must be difficult for you living inside that head. On one hand, you're a self loather because of the color of your skin. On the other hand, you have such a superiority complex that you think you are above black people and feel like you know what's best for them. Good luck with that.

It’s racist to nit the race of a victim? Somebody alert all the MSM.
I think you meant “note”, and congrats as that is the first clever joke I’ve seen from one of you. I chuckled. There’s some truth to that. And the MSM and he both did it for the same reason: racial narratives. That they are inherently victims because of their race.

It must be difficult for you living inside that head. On one hand, you're a self loather because of the color of your skin. On the other hand, you have such a superiority complex that you think you are above black people and feel like you know what's best for them. Good luck with that.
0 for 2. I’m proud of my European abolitionist, Civil Rights supporting, and worker’s rights working ancestors. Not to mention my direct descendant in the 1st New Jersey Infantry who fought the evil empire of The Confederacy. And I’m not the one who implied blacks are incapable of seeing racism in political candidates. Or that “white” is more synonymous with innocent. Sad.

Nickelodeon for Kids! Drag queen Nina West performs an original song about the meaning of the rainbow Pride flag.

Drag queen Nina sings "Orange means healing and we have to persist!" Y'all need to kiss and stop hating on Orange people!
So you’re still mad that Trumsky lost and you think that somehow all the wacky shit didn’t happen under his reign of buffoonery? Seriously??

0 for 2. I’m proud of my European abolitionist, Civil Rights supporting, and worker’s rights working ancestors. Not to mention my direct descendant in the 1st New Jersey Infantry who fought the evil empire of The Confederacy. And I’m not the one who implied blacks are incapable of seeing racism in political candidates. Or that “white” is more synonymous with innocent. Sad.
You're in denial, racist

I actually gave you the history of the phrase

You linked revisionist history, dumbass.

It's so obvious that it isn't even worth debate. Faith used to be a part of every day life...and then it wasn't. Why did that happen? Well...because 9 people were offended so the early woke fcktards took action and here we are.

Merry Christmas wasn't an offensive statement...and then it was. When and how did that happen?

What an incredibly imbecilic debate.

You linked revisionist history, dumbass.

It's so obvious that it isn't even worth debate. Faith used to be a part of every day life...and then it wasn't. Why did that happen? Well...because 9 people were offended so the early woke fcktards took action and here we are.

Merry Christmas wasn't an offensive statement...and then it was. When and how did that happen?

What an incredibly imbecilic debate.
The point was that it was never an offensive statement. Conservatives decided to get their panties in a bunch over a phrase that had existed over 100 years, because they want theocracy. There are multiple websites that corroborate this history. Sorry to educate you with the facts that destroy your narrative. Like most American Conservatives, you are impervious to any truth beyond your fairytales.

Last edited:
It’s racist to note the race of a victim? Somebody alert all the MSM.

Not sure about that...but sure AF it was racist for him to assume that including the word "white" equaled "the most sympathetic terms."

Someone is projecting. And somehow it's our fault, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT