ADVERTISEMENT

DonBosco-Clarion-Union duals

barzondo

Freshman
Jul 14, 2012
Does anyone know why Clarion was a no show? do not tell me weather because the weather was perfect!

over 60 people have read this with no reply... i just do not get why they did not wrestle.. had the chance to compete and maybe beat 2 ranked teams... wrestlin these teams would only make clarion better thats a fact! am i missin something here COWBOYS?

i was just listing to ON THE MAT and the ref last night was keith pohlman who is from clarion made it to the meet but the team did not! HMMMMM?

Isn't Poolman from Charles City???? Great meet! Lots of good matches. Bosco looked better than Battle of Waterloo and Union didn't quite wrestle as well. This was a meet of matchups!

I know for a fact that C-G cancelled their 8th and 7th grade boys basketball games with St. Eds, so I can only guess they didn't travel for the meet.

thats jr high.. as the sayin goes if ya what ta be the best ya got to wrestle the best!

They may have gotten more ice up around that area and must have more stringent rules about weather than other schools.

That was a very good meet. It was great to see DB wrestler really well after not wrestling as well at the Battle of Waterloo. I was very concerned about this meet because of how well Union wrestled at the BoW. The Rhoads vs. Thomsen match score was misleading. Final score was 10-4, but Rhoads was actually up 4-1 until he got hit by a 5 point move. Rhoads looks like he has really settled in at 132.

yes it was a good meet! i just watched it at HUPKE WRESTLING PRODUCTIONS.. its in the archives..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT