ADVERTISEMENT

Pops, what are you hearing at QB?

BamaFan1137

All District
Nov 5, 2001
A friend who has seen much of fall camp is saying Milroe almost certainly but he's also saying Lonergan has been as impressive as anyone. No chance a TR FR starts, of course.

Having not seen a single snap, which probably makes me an expert, I'd like to see Ty get the start, work the kinks out, and become the guy.

All have had their moments… both great ones and inconsistent ones. I went to the scrimmage Saturday. I left feeling encouraged, but damn there were some frustrating moments.

That being said, it’s Milroe’s to lose, and I personally don’t think it’s going to be settled after the first game.

Surprises me that Buchner didn’t lock that up.
Also had some good moments.

Our QB isn’t going to win or lose it for us this year. OL can though. Speaking of, Proctor has nailed down the LT spot. Competition still going but he’s been impressive even through growing pains.

Also had some good moments.

Our QB isn’t going to win or lose it for us this year. OL can though. Speaking of, Proctor has nailed down the LT spot. Competition still going but he’s been impressive even through growing pains.
Yeah, he was a man among boys last year in HS. I figured he might be in the mix as a freshman but there’s a steep learning curve for an 18-19 year old, you got a good one there.

Whoever spuat gets will be a 1000% improvement of this douchebag from UGly... jeebus, I bet his whole team has a difficult time on which to hate more... the Dbag hair or the Freddy Mercury teeth...

F3607zAW4AAuS7s

Alladin_UGly.jpeg

Whoever spuat gets will be a 1000% improvement of this douchebag from UGly... jeebus, I bet his whole team has a difficult time on which to hate more... the Dbag hair or the Freddy Mercury teeth...

F3607zAW4AAuS7s

Alladin_UGly.jpeg
That douche (not sure how you think you know this) is gonna wear your asses out again like the Dawgs of Georgia have done 9 of the last 10 meetings. You know it’s coming and you’re mad already.

F3607zAW4AAuS7s

Alladin_UGly.jpeg
Just imagine how much it’s gonna suck to lose to this guy

images

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
That douche (not sure how you think you know this) is gonna wear your asses out again like the Dawgs of Georgia have done 9 of the last 10 meetings. You know it’s coming and you’re mad already.
Yawn-er... this series has always been streaky...we beat dat mutt azz 11/15 late '80s/early '90s... Brother Freeze has us marching in lockstep again, and that don't bode well for our SEC brethren.

Here's a better version of Dbags future...

small_fairley.jpg

Yawn-er... this series has always been streaky...we beat dat mutt azz 11/15 late '80s/early '90s... Brother Freeze has us marching in lockstep again, and that don't bode well for our SEC brethren.

Here's a better version of Dbags future...

small_fairley.jpg
So 30 years ago? Mark Richt established ownership and Kirby will not be relinquishing it. You can beat Bammer but that’s about it. Pretty sure that’s all you want anyway.

So 30 years ago? Mark Richt established ownership and Kirby will not be relinquishing it. You can beat Bammer but that’s about it. Pretty sure that’s all you want anyway.
Look... I get the loyalty to your school angle... butt (see what I did there?), even the most fervent dawg fan would have to look at this guy and cringe that he's the 'leader' of the team... right? Seriously, who wants some gay guy with butterbean teeth and coiffed hair as your QB....? :eek::oops:

Look... I get the loyalty to your school angle... butt (see what I did there?), even the most fervent dawg fan would have to look at this guy and cringe that he's the 'leader' of the team... right? Seriously, who wants some gay guy with butterbean teeth and coiffed hair as your QB....? :eek::oops:
Are you ok? This is more like a gator post. Do t know if call him the leader. All I care about is when his helmet is on he’s throwing TDS. He’s even uglier than the pic you posted but last time I checked I’m not a geigh.

Are you ok? This is more like a gator post. Do t know if call him the leader. All I care about is when his helmet is on he’s throwing TDS. He’s even uglier than the pic you posted but last time I checked I’m not a geigh.

I miss football season when it's over.

• Haha
Reactions: Reasoned
That is one ugly looking mf

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT