ADVERTISEMENT

Dawgs are mauling the Dores.

Thanks, now I'm getting mocked yet again by my emasculating life partner because I'm "laughing at my phone while reading a stupid message board."
If she read the dumb shit on this board she would laugh too. She might also leave you for spending so much time with a bunch of outlaws, so hold off on handing the phone over.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Nah the whole “in your lifetime” bit. Just like when you act like college football started after 1980.

JABA
I referenced 1956 to your asinine take on Vandy. Did football start then? Sorry you can't understand that your insult is stupid.

Nothing unless you are an Auburn fan. For them there is then ”modern era” which begins around that time.

The rest of us have plenty of accomplishments that predate Pat Dye.
I would like to remind you that the 1957 team you reference beat bama 40-0...

Because that’s what’s important. Not the tainted AP title from that year.

lulz.

@Reasoned - this is just a good start to the SEC “rivalry” discussions around this time of year.
How do you know, you weren't even born that year. Just regurgitating what you were told by bias bammers? Maybe Ohio State fans...

How do you know, you weren't even born that year. Just regurgitating what you were told by bias bammers? Maybe Ohio State fans...
It’s called history. You can read it - for now anyways.

Also I have plenty of kinfolk on both sides of the rivalry that were alive at that time. You might have gone bowling if Shug didn’t try to buy recruits a car! Lulz

It’s called history. You can read it - for now anyways.

Also I have plenty of kinfolk on both sides of the rivalry that were alive at that time. You might have gone bowling if Shug didn’t try to buy recruits a car! Lulz
What does a bowl have to do with a NC? There are some schools who have NCs in spite of LOSING their bowl game. Lulz

What does a bowl have to do with a NC? There are some schools who have NCs in spite of LOSING their bowl game. Lulz
I didn’t say it did. Only that you might have made it to a bowl game that year if it weren’t for cheating. Might have made a statement in a split title year esp if you played a top team and beat their ass.

might not have had a split title at all for that matter. Alas, gotta offer those recruits a new ride!

I didn’t say it did. Only that you might have made it to a bowl game that year if it weren’t for cheating. Might have made a statement in a split title year esp if you played a top team and beat their ass.

might not have had a split title at all for that matter. Alas, gotta offer those recruits a new ride!

As has been discussed countless times amongst this august body, all successful programs cheat. Some are better at hiding it, but that doesn't mean they aren't cheating. And, I've made my position quite clear on that subject. I don't give a shit that AU cheated, cheats, and will cheat. I give a shit if they are caught.

As has been discussed countless times amongst this august body, all successful programs cheat. Some are better at hiding it, but that doesn't mean they aren't cheating. And, I've made my position quite clear on that subject. I don't give a shit that AU cheated, cheats, and will cheat. I give a shit if they are caught.
Here’s something do you give a shit about.

hi-res-f0bd0f772fded5faf207d5bb414da182_crop_north.jpg

5da805c7f281b9cb31af3eb83f9966e1.jpg

dhe, don't go getting billyjoejimbob all riled up. Next thing he'll do is tell you the bahr was clean as the driven snow, and kneehi is too.

Wonder how many of those trophies were bought and paid for?

Reactions: dhetiger
Speak for yourselves, we Hawkeyes don’t cheat….never have…of course, if you look at some of those lean years, probably should have. 😏

dhe, don't go getting billyjoejimbob all riled up. Next thing he'll do is tell you the bahr was clean as the driven snow, and kneehi is too.

Wonder how many of those trophies were bought and paid for?
And there it is…good to have you back in the game, Mooooogoober! Was that you with a cow in the McDonald’s drive through a few weeks back?

Saw a Nissan SUV today with an Auburn license plate and all the back windows wrapped in the kick six, the play where the little Auburn player knocked our safety's helmet off and some other Auburn win vs big brother but I couldn't make that one out.

Hilarious tbh.

Saw a Nissan SUV today with an Auburn license plate and all the back windows wrapped in the kick six, the play where the little Auburn player knocked our safety's helmet off and some other Auburn win vs big brother but I couldn't make that one out.

Hilarious tbh.
I saw a rabbit that had been run over so many times, it was flat.

• Haha
Reactions: GwinnettDawg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT