ADVERTISEMENT

Dawgs are mauling the Dores.

Would it shock you to learn that some programs represented in this group struggle to maintain a winning record against Vandy?

It’s true.
It occurred to me that Vandy is the Northwestern of the SEC, except there have been a couple of B1G titles for the Wildcats, have the Dores ever won a SEC title?

It occurred to me that Vandy is the Northwestern of the SEC, except there have been a couple of B1G titles for the Wildcats, have the Dores ever won a SEC title?

No SEC titles. They did win the SoCon back when many of the current SEC teams were in the SoCon (prior to formation of SEC) in the the 1920's.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
Would it shock you to learn that some programs represented in this group struggle to maintain a winning record against Vandy?

It’s true.
Too bad that program didn't get to schedule them every year to pad their stats while other programs played Florida instead.

Also true.

I hate to admit it, but I remember when Vandy had good football teams....Olden days and stuff...
Yep. They used to have a good team. Somehow, when their program went to shit, one team in AL continued playing them and another didn't. Wonder if Billy can guess which one is which.

Too bad that program didn't get to schedule them every year to pad their stats while other programs played Florida instead.

Also true.

We played the same number of SEC teams....and then we played Vandy. Your cupcakes were no less cupcake-y than ours.

Yep, it helped us win SEC titles. Auburn could have done the same. They didn't.

Reactions: billywayneluck
100 years ago they were decent.
Since 1956, you guys have lost 3 times to them. AU has twice. Yall have beaten them more than we've played them. No offense, but a bama fan talking about AU's Vandy record is comically stupid.

There were years we didn't play the same number of SEC teams, like 1972, that allowed you to win the SEC in spite of losing to AU and having the same number of losses. Y'all suck at this.
Seems like y’all are the ones that suck at working the system to your advantage. Unless of course, it involves buying certain churches a new roof.

There were years we didn't play the same number of SEC teams, like 1972, that allowed you to win the SEC in spite of losing to AU and having the same number of losses. Y'all suck at this.

I suck at it? I said the same damn thing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT