ADVERTISEMENT

Bill, my buddy on LSU’s staff just informed me that Les Miles is a raper

I guess you have not read your source today. Miles called the attorneys in the case and called LSU who also investigated the matter in 2013 and told them to release everything. So you are right. It’s coming out. Miles wants it all out.

As for Kiffin, his wife divorced him over it after giving him chances to reform. That’s not so hilarious. So there’s your proof. At least LSU put a stop to Miles and college girls. Kiffin rolled on and nobody at AL did anything but joke about it.
@Bill_D have you taken a look at Miles' wife? She might be a nice lady and doesn't deserve mistreatment, but she looks like more of a man than he does.

sec-west-coaches-wives.jpg

The prospect that Les fooled around with college women is reasonable.

He made big boobied blondes hold his pee bag while he pissed during film study sessions.

And there's still stuff out there that's worse. One former recruiting girl was silenced with a brand new Porsche...bought by Miles, not LSU.
Maybe its just me, but if I were going to engage in such foolishness with a co-ed, there wouldn't be any pee or other Eva Braunesque filth involved. That shits just weird.

He made big boobied blondes hold his pee bag while he pissed during film study sessions.

And there's still stuff out there that's worse. One former recruiting girl was silenced with a brand new Porsche...bought by Miles, not LSU.

If the act is true, how can you “make” anybody do something like that? There had to be a desire for some reason like a new
Porsche.

Wel, the lawyers are releasing all the information.

On behalf of those of us with with daughters, there's literally nothing I would do/not do to a football coach who took advantage of my little girl. The amount of pain can't be measured. I would invent things that the CIA would say "wtf'.
Me, either. I would do things that would make you say, “WTF.”

Yes, I'm sure Miles wanted it all out in the open.

EvqSusMWYAMGSyS
Well, he may not like it out in the open, but he did tell the lawyers and LSU to release it.

The things that got the commitments of Earl and Kojt flipped is starting to quit working and even flipping on those schools doing it, The parents are being informed that after all this and the reforms LSU probably has the best thing going in the country right now. They are using this and some of the things they know specifically about the other schools whenever a parent or recruit brings it up. It’s already got a couple of recruits. They are using this stuff on Miles to prove that it was mostly in the past.

If the act is true, how can you “make” anybody do something like that? There had to be a desire for some reason like a new
Porsche.

Wel, the lawyers are releasing all the information.

Asking or expecting some young girl to hold your piss bag is probably enough to cross the line...agree?

If it's something that you are expected to do, and it was, then you’re "making" them. I know one refused and she was reassigned.

Well, he may not like it out in the open, but he did tell the lawyers and LSU to release it.

The things that got the commitments of Earl and Kojt flipped is starting to quit working and even flipping on those schools doing it, The parents are being informed that after all this and the reforms LSU probably has the best thing going in the country right now. They are using this and some of the things they know specifically about the other schools whenever a parent or recruit brings it up. It’s already got a couple of recruits. They are using this stuff on Miles to prove that it was mostly in the past.

Haha, so this is good for LSU? My God...I didn't know that this level of homer existed.

Asking or expecting some young girl to hold your piss bag is probably enough to cross the line...agree?

If it's something that you are expected to do, and it was, then you’re "making" them. I know one refused and she was reassigned.
Which is of course where Kiffin, using his Joey Freshwater alias, and Miles etc diverge.

Joey had game and it was mutually consensual. Maybe they knew it was really Lane, but right or wrong it's not like he forced them.

Making the activity conditional as part of your participation in the program is something entirely different and more nefarious.

I assume you have a good source for this. Why didn’t whoever who knew this do something about it? I would have and did before, not that bad a thing but a bad thing. I am not sure the LSU administration knew nothing about it or they probably would have negotiated his buyout and not paid him in full or at all. I assume the one who told you didn’t report it or do something about it making them a participant in an illegal act.

Last edited:
@Bill_D have you taken a look at Miles' wife? She might be a nice lady and doesn't deserve mistreatment, but she looks like more of a man than he does.

sec-west-coaches-wives.jpg

The prospect that Les fooled around with college women is reasonable.
Are you sure you don’t harass women sexually posting something like this? Maybe you had better look at your self.

Haha, so this is good for LSU? My God...I didn't know that this level of homer existed.
What’s good is cleaning up a bad situation making it better than other schools who haven’t cleaned it up yet. The bad rep may hurt for a while but not for long as it has been and will be fixed.

I also understand the Title IX people are considering asking for the FBI to investigate other universities. If they do I honestly, sincerely, hope they don’t find anything like it anywhere else. I mean that. But what are the odds? We know TN has a similar incident when Manning was at TN.

What? Realizing a woman is manly looking is sexual harassment?

What planet do you live on?
I live on one where that ridiculing a woman is considered not nice. Ridiculing one for sexual reasons is harassment. At least where I live it is.

Last edited:
Response to @Bill_D on this issue:
tenor.gif
The implication is our act is cleaned up liky white, but you knew that is what I meant. From what I hear this is just the beginning and the FBI might be the ones investigating the other schools, not some law firm to whom the LSU administration gave free rein. I wonder what the tapes will reveal.

I assume you have a good source for this. Why didn’t whoever who knew this do something about it? I would have and did before, not that bad a thing but a bad thing. I am not sure the LSU administration knew nothing about it or they probably would have negotiated his buyout and not paid him in full or at all. I assume the one who told you didn’t report it or do something about it making them a participant in an illegal act.

LOL...Alleva wanted to fire him for this and other similar acts in 2013. I'm pretty sure he was part of the admin, no? He was overruled.

The piss bag story trickled out (haha) to the person who told me. One young lady, who refused, left LSU and told the person I know at a wedding years later. Others complained to other people over an extended period of time. I'm sure some people knew a lot (like Alleva) but most others had only heard bits and pieces.

Blame everyone else though, right Bill? People clearly did come forward and I'm sure many of them ruined their career (at least at LSU) but nothing was done in 2013. The blame, which you're trying to shift, lies where it lies...with Miles and those who overrode Alleva when they found this stuff out. And remember, there's worse still out there that hasn't come out.

What’s good is cleaning up a bad situation making it better than other schools who haven’t cleaned it up yet. The bad rep may hurt for a while but not for long as it has been and will be fixed.

I also understand the Title IX people are considering asking for the FBI to investigate other universities. If they do I honestly, sincerely, hope they don’t find anything like it anywhere else. I mean that. But what are the odds? We know TN has a similar incident when Manning was at TN.

You live in a weird world.

Who gives AF if your Title IX people ask the FBI to look at others? Somehow the FBI would be obligated by LSU's Title IX staffs whataboutism? That's not going to fly Bill. Stop deflecting.

I live on one where that ridiculing a woman is considered not nice. Ridiculing one for sexual reasons is harassment. At least where I live it is.

So if you call a woman that you've never met ugly, that's sexual harassment?

That's some of the craziest stuff I've heard yet.

Which is of course where Kiffin, using his Joey Freshwater alias, and Miles etc diverge.

Joey had game and it was mutually consensual. Maybe they knew it was really Lane, but right or wrong it's not like he forced them.

Making the activity conditional as part of your participation in the program is something entirely different and more nefarious.
You don’t know he didn’t intimidate at least some of them. You have no idea. You are presuming a fact not in evidence.

So if you call a woman that you've never met ugly, that's sexual harassment?

That's some of the craziest stuff I've heard yet.
If you publicly announce she is ugly in public as he did, it’s sexual harassment. Do you run around saying women you never met are ugly in a manner it reflect on women as a whole.

• Haha
Reactions: GwinnettDawg
You live in a weird world.

Who gives AF if your Title IX people ask the FBI to look at others? Somehow the FBI would be obligated by LSU's Title IX staffs whataboutism? That's not going to fly Bill. Stop deflecting.
I didn’t say LSU’s Title IX people ask anybody to look into anything. I am pretty sure they wouldn’t. This came from a place higher than LSU.

In 2013 LSU Administration had an independent law firm investigate Miles for his involvement with women in the office and report to them. This law firm’s report will come out. If Alleva wanted to fire Miles all he had to do was feed the information you are saying on this board and it would have been done. Why didn’t he push with the law firm?

Didn’t AL have a HC that was involved with the women in his office? I heard people knew about that. AL fired the coach but it was for getting caught cheating in recruiting and basically being a bad coach.

If you publicly announce she is ugly in public as he did, it’s sexual harassment. Do you run around saying women you never met are ugly in a manner it reflect on women as a whole.

Ok Bill. Arguing with you is more than a waste of time.

Didn’t AL have a HC that was involved with the women in his office? I heard people knew about that. AL fired the coach but it was for getting caught cheating in recruiting and basically being a bad coach.

You're presuming a fact not in evidence. 🤣

Reactions: Pops Masterson
One thing
You're presuming a fact not in evidence. 🤣
one thing that I do know is I owe you an apology and I hereby make it. Alleva did indeed try to fire Miles several times for fooling around with the female staff in the Athletic Department in 2013. The President at that time was a shithead named I think named Alexander. He said he believed that the charges did not rise to the level of termination. So he issued a letter of reprimand and ordered him to not be around the girls anymore. This asshole who I wanted gone several times over is.now the President of Oregon. State. After it came out about Alleva he wrote a letter saying that on further thought he feels like he shoukd have done more at the time but then he did fire him in 2016. But the truth of the matter was that the BOS was tired of Miles after the 2016 AU game and told him to terminate Miles. He didn’t terminate him because of the improprieties like he left people to think in his letter. Anyway, sorry.

Last edited:
One thing

one thing that I do know is I owe you an apology and I hereby make it. Alleva did indeed try to fire Miles several times for fooling around with the female staff in the Athletic Department in 2013. The President at that time was a shithead named I think named Alexander King. He said he believed that the charges did not rise to the level of termination. So he issued a letter of reprimand and ordered him to not be around the girls anymore. This asshole who I wanted gone several times over is.now the President of Oregon. State. After it came out about Alleva he wrote a letter saying that on further thought he feels like he shoukd have done more at the time but then he did fire him in 2016. But the truth of the matter was that the BOS was tired of Miles after the 2016 AU game and told him to terminate Miles. He didn’t terminate him because of the improprieties like he left people to think in his letter. Anyway, sorry.
I accept your apology too.

It wasn’t extended to you. You are a perpetual liar and POS
Ouch! That reminds me of when a LSU poster used to lecture us about attacking the poster. Know who that guy might be? His rivals handle escapes me for some reason. He might want to speak with you about your outburst.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT