ADVERTISEMENT

Bill, my buddy on LSU’s staff just informed me that Les Miles is a raper

Unfortunate to hear, but it is definitely not surprising given the current climate in Baton Rouge.
Look, things are bad enough without your incredible lies. There was no rape, probably not even sex and you know it or you better get rid of your source, The Baton Rouge Advocate. There was harassment and that’s all charged. Rape has not been mentioned in any of the 3 stories. That’s all I’m saying about it. LSU beating you in 2019 but has deranged you.

Last edited:
Look, things are bad enough without your incredible lies. There was no rape, probably not even sex and you know it or you better get rid of your source, The Baton Rouge Advocate. There was harassment and that’s all charged. Rape has not been mentioned in any of the 3 stories. That’s all I’m saying about it. LSU beating you in 2019 but has deranged you.
You seem upset about the rapes and domestic violence, and I must say, I would be too.

Reactions: billywayneluck
You seem upset about the rapes and domestic violence, and I must say, I would be too.
Lying again. Is there no end to your lying? It doesn’t seem to upset you. You probably had one of the worst if not the worst female student predators in the history of college football coaches in Lane Kiffin at AL. I don’t remember you having any concerns about that. Or even Saban being concerned for that matter. Or the President of AL or the AD.At least that is what his wife thought about Him. Acting like you give a crap about stuff like this makes you reprehensible. UAT apparently doesn’t care either because it was obvious to them what was going on. So drop your holier than thou crap.

Lying again. Is there no end to your lying? It doesn’t seem to upset you. You probably had one of the worst if not the worst female student predators in the history of college football coaches in Lane Kiffin at AL. I don’t remember you having any concerns about that. Or even Saban being concerned for that matter. Or the President of AL or the AD.At least that is what his wife thought about Him. Acting like you give a crap about stuff like this makes you reprehensible. UAT apparently doesn’t care either because it was obvious to them what was going on. So drop your holier than thou crap.
Can you provide a link to where a student or colleague has alleged that Lane Kiffin sexually assaulted them?

How bout a current coach that coldcocks his wife for pleasure?

If you can find those allegations, I will be happy to address them. Thanks in advance for your fervent efforts.

Bill, just stop. LSU athletics is a cesspool and you know it.

Reactions: Orange_N_White
Bill, just stop. LSU athletics is a cesspool and you know it.
You telling me to stop? I don’t start any of this. He posted lies and I posted the truth about Kiffin and AL? The one who posted the truth has to stop? Pop is laughing his head off at you. Another Honk.

Can you provide a link to where a student or colleague has alleged that Lane Kiffin sexually assaulted them?

How bout a current coach that coldcocks his wife for pleasure?

If you can find those allegations, I will be happy to address them. Thanks in advance for your fervent efforts.
Nobody said Miles sexually assault them, either unless you call being “hit on” so bad it caused a female to not feel well enough to take a test. He did exactly the same thing Kiffin did. He had a place and invited a female to it. He didn’t have to rape or assault anyone anymore than Kiffin did. Not one of the articles accuses him of raping or assaulting anyone. But, no, you couldn’t tell the truth about what happened. You had to embellish it by lies saying he raped someone.

It was more like keeping her from sticking a ginsu knife in him than pleasure.

In all this stuff you love to embellish and lie as if the truth wasn’t bad enough. You are basically what my Grandfather Grady used to call a POS and a sorry SOB.

Nobody said Miles sexually assault them, either unless you call being “hit on” so bad it caused a female to not feel well enough to take a test. He did exactly the same thing Kiffin did. He had a place and invited a female to it. He didn’t have to rape or assault anyone anymore than Kiffin did. Not one of the articles accuses him of raping or assaulting anyone. But, no, you couldn’t tell the truth about what happened. You had to embellish it by lies saying he raped someone.

It was more like keeping her from sticking a ginsu knife in him than pleasure.

In all this stuff you love to embellish and lie as if the truth wasn’t bad enough. You are basically what my Grandfather Grady used to call a POS and a sorry SOB.

Um. It’s in the news now, bill. Less Miles is an accused sexual predator. Matter of fact, he tried to pay the girl off to keep her mouth quiet.

If Grandpa Grady thinks I’m a piece of shit, I’d love to know what he would say about a sexual abuser, a man that does taekwondo on females, and another man that steals from a hospital under the guise that the money is going to sick children but instead funnels it to LSU athletes.

I’m being nice by leaving off your thug basketball coach.

Um. It’s in the news now, bill. Less Miles is an accused sexual predator. Matter of fact, he tried to pay the girl off to keep her mouth quiet.

If Grandpa Grady thinks I’m a piece of shit, I’d love to know what he would say about a sexual abuser, a man that does taekwondo on females, and another man that steals from a hospital under the guise that the money is going to sick children but instead funnels it to LSU athletes.

I’m being nice by leaving off your thug basketball coach.
Well, Kiffin’s wife accused him and convicted him. He would call him a storry SOB. So how is Wade being a thug? I don’t think anybody is accusing him of raping them? Embellishing again. But anyway to repeat, Saban, the entire AL administration and you permitted him to be one of the top sexually predators of all college coaches.

Last edited:
Well, Kiffin’s wife accused him and convicted him. He would call him a storry SOB. So how is Wade being a thug? I don’t think anybody is accusing him of raping them? Embellishing again. But anyway to repeat, Saban, the entire AL administration and you permitted him to be one of the top sexually predators of all college coaches.
Again bill, I’m going to need a link to verify that Kiffin was accused of sexually harassing a student or coworker. Was Kiffin a piece of shit? Yes. I know the horny bastard personally. Was he a sexual predator? Not until you prove he was.

Don’t try to disparage all the other schools just because LSU has become the laughingstock of the NCAA.

Again bill, I’m going to need a link to verify that Kiffin was accused of sexually harassing a student or coworker. Was Kiffin a piece of shit? Yes. I know the horny bastard personally. Was he a sexual predator? Not until you prove he was.

Don’t try to disparage all the other schools just because LSU has become the laughingstock of the NCAA.
Facts 'n shit.

A mature man in a semi romantic position who systematicly preys on younger girls who are college students is a sexual predator. But you know that. You ask any woman. You ask your own wife.

A mature man in a semi romantic position who systematicly preys on younger girls who are college students is a sexual predator. But you know that. You ask any woman. You ask your own wife.
So can you provide the link where Kiffin was accused of sexual assault?

“Hitting” on any young woman from a position like his is sexual assault. Ask your wife, sister or mother if you can.
So no, you can’t. I can provide links to a wife pummeler, an allegation of sexual assault, and a man that stole money from a hospital to pay LSU players.

Damn, @Bill_D .....
I’m gonna have to go with Pops on this one. You can’t provide any links to your claims whereas he has provided incontrovertible proof for his.
You think @Bill_D would see the light by now.

Admitting someone affiliated with your program is a scumbag doesn’t make you less of a dedicated fan. It makes you real, Bill.

So no, you can’t. I can provide links to a wife pummeler, an allegation of sexual assault, and a man that stole money from a hospital to pay LSU players.
Are you now backing off from Miles raping a woman? Since this is all sealed including Orgeron’s file you have proof of nothing and are guessing at everything. Incontrovertible is a word evidently of which you do not know the meaning.

You know on thing for certain. If Miles was guilty of criminal assault and Orgeron was guilty of the form of abuse you are claiming they would both be in jail. Miles evidently was guilty of hitting on a girl working in the office about 10myears ago and made a settlement but that the limit anybody is reporting.

But I will tell you this. Unlike you and your “horny” Kiffen if I had known about Miles I would have checked for proof and I would have gone after his ass. You may not believe but I was involved with others and got a coach for crap like that before. That kind of stuff on your employees is cowardly.

Are you now backing off from Miles raping a woman? Since this is all sealed including Orgeron’s file you have proof of nothing and are guessing at everything. Incontrovertible is a word evidently of which you do not know the meaning.

You know on thing for certain. If Miles was guilty of criminal assault and Orgeron was guilty of the form of abuse you are claiming they would both be in jail. Miles evidently was guilty of hitting on a girl working in the office about 10myears ago and made a settlement but that the limit anybody is reporting.

But I will tell you this. Unlike you and your “horny” Kiffen if I had known about Miles I would have checked for proof and I would have gone after his ass. You may not believe but I was involved with others and got a coach for crap like that before. That kind of stuff on your employees is cowardly.
who knew @Bill_D was the yellawood of LSU!

Sorry, but this is why you’re considered the biggest homer in all of the universe.

Lots more will come out about Miles. All of it is verified. And you continue to deflect with your Kiffin claims which is hilarious.

Sorry, but this is why you’re considered the biggest homer in all of the universe.

Lots more will come out about Miles. All of it is verified. And you continue to deflect with your Kiffin claims which is hilarious.
Respect the prowess of Joey Freshwater.

I’d love to hear that story. Face it a guy our age slaying hot college poon? Yeah maybe kind of shady in a way but I got respect.
He had a secret apartment downtown where he took all of his conquests. Nothing in there but a couch, a tv, and a bed.

Saban also had a GA that was solely designated asLane’s caretaker.

• Haha
Reactions: billywayneluck

I guess you have not read your source today. Miles called the attorneys in the case and called LSU who also investigated the matter in 2013 and told them to release everything. So you are right. It’s coming out. Miles wants it all out.

As for Kiffin, his wife divorced him over it after giving him chances to reform. That’s not so hilarious. So there’s your proof. At least LSU put a stop to Miles and college girls. Kiffin rolled on and nobody at AL did anything but joke about it.

Last edited:
I guess you have not read your source today. Miles called the attorneys in the case and called LSU who also investigated the matter in 2013 and told them to release everything. So you are right. It’s coming out. Miles wants it all out.

Yes, I'm sure Miles wanted it all out in the open.

EvqSusMWYAMGSyS

He made big boobied blondes hold his pee bag while he pissed during film study sessions.

And there's still stuff out there that's worse. One former recruiting girl was silenced with a brand new Porsche...bought by Miles, not LSU.

On behalf of those of us with with daughters, there's literally nothing I would do/not do to a football coach who took advantage of my little girl. The amount of pain can't be measured. I would invent things that the CIA would say "wtf'.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT