ADVERTISEMENT

Bill, my buddy on LSU’s staff just informed me that Les Miles is a raper

It wasn’t extended to you. You are a perpetual liar and POS
Every single thing I’ve posted has either been true or has come true.

Just because your school’s compliance department has become a punching bag (much like Ed Orgeron’s wife) doesn’t mean you get to attack me.

Reactions: billywayneluck
Ouch! That reminds me of when a LSU poster used to lecture us about attacking the poster. Know who that guy might be? His rivals handle escapes me for some reason. He might want to speak with you about your outburst.
I don’t go around and say anybody raped anybody without some sort of proof. There is no one else doing that. He continuously does things like that. This especially heinous considering an AL assistant coach is one of the worse predators of AL young women in the history of college football.

Every single thing I’ve posted has either been true or has come true.

Just because your school’s compliance department has become a punching bag (much like Ed Orgeron’s wife) doesn’t mean you get to attack me.
Furnish me evidence that Miles raped anybody. He would be in jail if he had.

I don’t go around and say anybody raped anybody without some sort of proof. There is no one else doing that. He continuously does things like that. This especially heinous considering an AL assistant coach is one of the worse predators of AL young women in the history of college football.

Your last sentence thinks your first sentence is retarded. I tend to agree.

Furnish me evidence that Miles raped anybody. He would be in jail if he had.
Unfortunately you can be a raper and be free until you’re convicted.

You are still deflecting to Kiffin, who has neither been accused nor charged with anything. Meanwhile, LSU’s former coach just got fired.

Unfortunately you can be a raper and be free until you’re convicted.

You are still deflecting to Kiffin, who has neither been accused nor charged with anything. Meanwhile, LSU’s former coach just got fired.
There is not one iota of proof he raped anybody. Even the girls in the law suit did not say that. Until you find some proof of rape it just like Kiffin. You don’t know.that embellishment was a little too much. It doesn’t matter that he got fired now. They didn’t fire him because he raped anybody because there is no proof. They fired him for the harassment and abuse of the girls. No one any where accused him of rape. Oregon State is also probably going to fire Alexander their President because he didn’t take stronger action against Miles. That I would commend. The fact of the matter is he may not have fired him for abuse of women because he didn’t want a scandal on his record as President which I think is deplorable.

Also, it’s noteworthy that he has YET to DENY rape. So.........

But my name is Saul
And THAT’S between YALL!
I’m staying out of this one.
He has denied it when he told the lawyers to release the papers on the suits. He said that people are saying things far worse than it is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT