ADVERTISEMENT

Bama’s schedule- got an obvious pass with LSU but Tennessee and auburn will be tough

Nope. That’s just historry. The number was done on you. You have one good season and you think you are back. You need to prove something first.

Salty Bill

I guess having scoreboard on lsu in football baseball basketball (and women’s basketball lol) and lord knows what else is tenough for a homer like you

Nope. That’s just history.. The number was done on you. You have one good season and you think you are back. You need to prove something first.

Well doing something once In a great while is not all that impressive
et-extra-terrestrial.gif

Saban is bitching about it and I think it's great. This begins to make up for all those years back in the day that bammer dodged Georgia and Florida.

I hope UT continues their upward trajectory and Auburn gets their act together.
Asteroid scenario

You sing a different tune when LSU does it.
Well laugh all you want. But history shows that TN has not been revenant in football since 2007 when LSU bat them for the SEC C. LSU has won 2 NC and played for a third. They played for the SEC C this last year. what did TN play for?. It’s not like I am talking about LSU winning one game after 17 years and it makes us king. I didn’t even imply that And never have.

It’s really not impressive…lsu isn’t very good despite stealing money from sick kids
Well, we are better than anybody in the country but AL in the last 20 plus years at winning meaningful championships. Once again LSU did not take any money from Our Lady of the Lake Hospital.

Lady of the Lake doesn’t agree with you. They were and still are a major sponsor and contributor to LSU Football and athletics. If LSU stole money from them I doubt that would be true.

An employee stole a huge amount of money from them and he donated to the team. Not the entire amount he stole, just a small fraction. That’s the relationship. No one but you has ever said LSU stole any money and really that speaks for itself. LSU was not aware of where his money came from. Check the court records.

Well, we are better than anybody in the country but AL in the last 20 plus years at winning meaningful championships. Once again LSU did not take any money from Our Lady of the Lake Hospital.

Lady of the Lake doesn’t agree with you. They were and still are a major sponsor and contributor to LSU Football and athletics. If LSU stole money from them I doubt that would be true.

An employee stole a huge amount of money from them and he donated to the team. Not the entire amount he stole, just a small fraction. That’s the relationship. No one but you has ever said LSU stole any money and really that speaks for itself. LSU was not aware of where his money came from. Check the court records.

The best compliance department in the league 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Off topic...anyone ever eatern at Louisiana Lagniappe? Fantastic in Baton Rouge, damn good in Destin.

Bill, it’s common knowledge we have scoreboard over lsu in every major sport. Not sure how you missed that.

Making fun of your corrupt compliance department (that you called the best in the SEC 😂😂) is just a little lagniappe
Doing something one year in early 20 must be pretty exciting to you since it is so rare. I am understanding of your thrill over the event. Everybody has the right to come out into the sunlight once in every generation.

Doing something one year in early 20 must be pretty exciting to you since it is so rare. I am understanding of your thrill over the event. Everybody has the right to come out into the sunlight once in every generation.

Not exciting…it’s just lsu

Your compliance department isn’t cheating like it used to

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT