ADVERTISEMENT

Almost forgot to congratulate George Floyd today

Your America First cult spokesman Matt Gaetz can’t say that!!
He seems to be in “ecstasy “ having an endless supply of teenage poon at taxpayer expense.

If you are into Drug abuse smack -any bets as to which Trumpsky Mafia gets named in this deal? This is going to be sweet.

If proven to be true, hope he goes straight to federal pound you in the azz prison

Reactions: dhetiger
You seem pretty familiar with sh*t yourself.
Are you fvking wit me?
41nwhfC7WxL._AC_.jpg

Last edited:
If proven to be true, hope he goes straight to federal pound you in the azz prison
Noted... You are ok with him and QAnon advocate representing the Party at MAGA rallies? Yet you condemn lifetime respected GOP conservatives for voting for Trumpsky exclusion from the party. Did I nail it??

Noted... You are ok with him and QAnon advocate representing the Party at MAGA rallies? Yet you condemn lifetime respected GOP conservatives for voting for Trumpsky exclusion from the party. Did I nail it??
Please link where I said I was ok with him representing the GOP. Tell me what lifetime GOP conservatives you are referencing and I’ll get back to you

Where did I introduce that narrative? You’re racist AND stupid. I’m shocked, I tell you.

I did not say that you introduced that narrative...and yet that narrative still exists.

Did your parents have any children that lived? I'm getting awfully tired of explaining the obvious to you.

And I wish you knew how absurd it is to call me racist. If I cared enough about your opinion I'd explain. I don't so...we're good.

Nothing makes you MAGAts angrier than a black guy getting murdered by a white cop that doesn’t get away with it. MAGAts endlessly cried about why Chauvin wasn’t to blame, then cried when he got convicted. Its a huge reason so many turned against Republicans, and you racist losers lost Georgia and Arizona. Can’t get out of your own bigoted way.

Is that what I did? Are you certain?

If I can prove otherwise, would you be willing to punch yourself in the face?

Is that what I did? Are you certain?

If I can prove otherwise, would you be willing to punch yourself in the face?
It’s amzing how these guys grasp at straws to prove they are correct. I am a staunch conservative and I don’t believe me or anyone I know feels Chauvin was innocent and cried about his conviction.

What’s working in their minds is how looting and burning around the country is what got him convicted rather than believing in the American justice system. They perhaps probably even feel a little guilty about the looting and burning and are trying to justify it. Chauvin would have been convicted and people would have been closer watching justice take place rather than have to loot, burn and even beat people. We are coming closer to the time where every time something happens we have to have violent demonstrations to get justice. Personally I wonder why these ultra liberals are paying the these professional .demonstrators..

It’s amzing how these guys grasp at straws to prove they are correct. I am a staunch conservative and I don’t believe me or anyone I know feels Chauvin was innocent and cried about his conviction.

What’s working in their minds is how looting and burning around the country is what got him convicted rather than believing in the American justice system. They perhaps probably even feel a little guilty about the looting and burning and are trying to justify it. Chauvin would have been convicted and people would have been closer watching justice take place rather than have to loot, burn and even beat people. We are coming closer to the time where every time something happens we have to have violent demonstrations to get justice. Personally I wonder why these ultra liberals are paying the these professional .demonstrators..

Without the burning, looting and violence (where more people of color died ironically), no way Chauvin is convicted of Murder 2. But agree, he is absolutely convicted on the other charges. That would have been better for all involved and it would have made a successful appeal much less likely.

And the ultra liberals were ABSOLUTELY paying, and are still paying, some of the demonstrators.

Without the burning, looting and violence (where more people of color died ironically), no way Chauvin is convicted of Murder 2. But agree, he is absolutely convicted on the other charges. That would have been better for all involved and it would have made a successful appeal much less likely.

And the ultra liberals were ABSOLUTELY paying, and are still paying, some of the demonstrators.
You wouldn’t have violence without their paid guys. Did you know one of the main people in Black Lives Matter was once convicted of trying to bomb Congress, but got caught? She is believed to be a paid agitator She was ultimately pardoned by Clinton when he went out of office.

Do you think an appeals court will dare reverse the Murder 2? Then they will burn the Supreme Court down.

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Tazer would be better! I’d sponsor a pay-per-view for a common charity ;) JC Have you been tazed in training?

If you're asking me, yes I have been.

Sucked out loud.

They said count to 5 and it'll all be over. Guess how many times you can count to 5 with 50k volts running up and down your spine.

Honestly, it felt less like I was being electrocuted than it felt like I was on fire.

You wouldn’t have violence without their paid guys. Did you know one of the main people in Black Lives Matter was once convicted of trying to bomb Congress, but got caught? She is believed to be a paid agitator She was ultimately pardoned by Clinton when she went out of office.

Do you think an appeals court will dare reverse the Murder 2? Then they will burn the Supreme Court down.

Honestly I do doubt that they will reverse murder 2. They absolutely should, according to Minnesota black letter law, but I don't believe that they have the balls.

You're more a racist than anyone on this board. You're not smart enough to see it because you're trying too hard to be a part of the problem than the solution. Go fvck yourself.

There are blacks posting in this thread, you racist pile of fermented shit.

You’re a piece of shit much like George Floyd.

Typical response from a progressive puke...sound familiar you douche bag?

Oh, look! Virulent racists-in-denial turn into raging goons when called out for their blatant racism. Man, good thing right wingers aren't in the news constantly for being terrorist shooters, or anything. I'd have thought some of you would have real problems. ;)

You're more a racist than anyone on this board. You're not smart enough to see it because you're trying too hard to be a part of the problem than the solution. Go fvck yourself.

There are blacks posting in this thread, you racist pile of fermented shit.

You’re a piece of shit much like George Floyd.

Typical response from a progressive puke...sound familiar you douche bag?

Oh, look! Virulent racists-in-denial turn into raging goons when called out for their blatant racism. Man, good thing right wingers aren't in the news constantly for being terrorist shooters, or anything. I'd have thought some of you would have real problems. ;)

It's literally the only card in your deck. Call everyone racists because, in your mind, they can't prove otherwise. It's intellectual laziness at best. Try harder.

It's literally the only card in your deck. Call everyone racists because, in your mind, they can't prove otherwise. It's intellectual laziness at best. Try harder.
This thread, and the Conservative regurgitation of this joke from white supremacists, is proof enough to anyone. It's why black voters crush you, and all other minority groups have shifted away from you. But tell us, woke white conservatives, how those people are just foolish sheep...

This thread, and the Conservative regurgitation of this joke from white supremacists, is proof enough to anyone. It's why black voters crush you, and all other minority groups have shifted away from you. But tell us, woke white conservatives, how those people are just foolish sheep...

You do know that black people have called out Floyd, too, right? But, I guess you woke whites know more about the black experience than blacks. You are exactly what Malcolm X warned about.

You do know that black people have called out Floyd, too, right? But, I guess you woke whites know more about the black experience than blacks. You are exactly what Malcolm X warned about.
Oh, my bad. I forgot that, due to petty criminal acts and addiction problems, we are supposed to want him to die a horrible death and exonerate his murderer. Murderer being white and victim being black, and all. Sorry for ruining this funny joke.

Oh, my bad. I forgot that, due to petty criminal acts and addiction problems, we are supposed to want him to die a horrible death and exonerate his murderer. Murderer being white and victim being black, and all. Sorry for ruining this funny joke.

Point out where I said I wanted Floyd to die and that Chauvin needs to be exonerated. Point out where I even implied it. Again, the race card is the only thing in that tiny little arsenal of yours, so you play it all the time. "It's hot outside." -dhe "Racist!"-menace. You're pathetic. Go apologize for your skin color to someone who cares.

Who the hell said they wanted Floyd to die? You write fairytale narratives in your head every day just like CNN. Again, his murderer was arrested and jailed by the executive branch, tried by jury and convicted on all counts by the judicial branch based on laws from the legislative branch. Read it real slow, take your rainbow liberal hat off this time and turn the volume down on CNN.

Last edited:
Point out where I said I wanted Floyd to die and that Chauvin needs to be exonerated. Point out where I even implied it. Again, the race card is the only thing in that tiny little arsenal of yours, so you play it all the time. "It's hot outside." -dhe "Racist!"-menace. You're pathetic. Go apologize for your skin color to someone who cares.

Who the hell said they wanted Floyd to die? You write fairytale narratives in your head every day just like CNN. Again, his murderer was arrested and jailed by the executive branch, tried by jury and convicted on all counts by the judicial branch with laws from the legislative branch. Read it real slow and take your rainbow liberal hat off this time.
Oh yeah. We should just all LAUGH at his murder. Haha! Dude dies horrible death at the hands of another person. Hahaha! I forgot to laugh.

Oh yeah. We should just all LAUGH at his murder. Haha! Dude dies horrible death at the hands of another person. Hahaha! I forgot to laugh.
Ashli Babbitt was a rabid Q moron who broke through a window she was repeatedly told to stand back from, with an armed officer drawn on her. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Darwinism at its finest! Good riddance to such zombies. I tip my cap to the officer ;) ...

Fvcking hypocrite

Petty criminal acts? Pretty sure home invasion then holding a pregnant mother in place with a pistol pointed at her stomach while the other crack heads ransacked the house would hardly be considered petty.

You certainly were making fun of it. You aren't fooling anyone. You are lecturing everyone about making light of a killing. You got called out for doing that very thing....making light of a killing. Hypocrite.

Well, she was white...so he gets a mulligan.

I don't recall a single poster on this board saying that Chauvin should have been exonerated. That fact aside, this fvcker won't miss a beat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT