ADVERTISEMENT

Almost forgot to congratulate George Floyd today

No, making a snide comment as a joke about a black person being murdered isn't racist. I'm sure you guys would take it much better had the white murderer gotten acquitted. Gee, I wonder why?
Lighten up Francis. You made it about race, as you snowflakes are known to do. But since you brought up race, are you equally upset by the 40+ white cops that have been murdered by black men in the last year? Do Blue Lives Matter? Or does it only matter when it can be politicized by the left to create strife and racial division?

Last edited:
Lighten up Francis. You made it about race, as you snowflakes are known to do. But since you brought up race, are you equally upset by the 40+ white cops that have been murdered by black men in the last year? Do Blue Lives Matter? Or does it only matter when it can be politicized by the left to create strife and racial division?
I’m upset about cops being murdered by any men. But, like a dutiful racist, you apparently only care when it’s blacks committing the crime. You guys always out yourself. Every time. Not that the racist joke that has been on social media for weeks, that you reiterated like a good unoriginal and unthinking sheep, didn’t already tell us what we needed to know.

I’m upset about cops being murdered by any men. But, like a dutiful racist, you apparently only care when it’s blacks committing the crime. You guys always out yourself. Every time. Not that the racist joke that has been on social media for weeks, that you reiterated like a good unoriginal and unthinking sheep, didn’t already tell us what we needed to know.
Except as usual, you are once again wrong. I don’t give a rats azz what color you are. If you commit and are convicted of a crime, tough sh!t, do your time. As for social media, I avoid it like the plague.

Last edited:
are you equally upset by the 40+ white cops that have been murdered by black men in the last year?

I don’t give a rats azz what color you are. If you commit and are convicted of a crime, tough sh!t, don’t our time. As for social media, I avoid it like the plague.

Weird how you cared until you were called out on it. And congratulations: you heard it from some other dumbass who parroted the weeks old recycled joke.

The inference was clearly tied to the white cops murdering black people narrative you dolt.

Do you always struggle with the obvious?

You introduced the narrative with your first fvcking post in this thread. Everything is race with you. You're a race baiting pantload. Fvck yourself.
Race was the motivation for the joke. You fool no one. It’s why the wisest 90% of black people vote against you, because they aren’t stupid: it’s plain as day. Nothing makes you MAGAts angrier than a black guy getting murdered by a white cop that doesn’t get away with it. MAGAts endlessly cried about why Chauvin wasn’t to blame, then cried when he got convicted. Its a huge reason so many turned against Republicans, and you racist losers lost Georgia and Arizona. Can’t get out of your own bigoted way.

Race was the motivation for the joke. You fool no one. It’s why the wisest 90% of black people vote against you, because they aren’t stupid: it’s plain as day. Nothing makes you MAGAts angrier than a black guy getting murdered by a white cop that doesn’t get away with it. MAGAts endlessly cried about why Chauvin wasn’t to blame, then cried when he got convicted. Its a huge reason so many turned against Republicans, and you racist losers lost Georgia and Arizona. Can’t get out of your own bigoted way.
What if I told you that I'm black? Covering yourself with the 10%? You're a fvcking douchebag. You're more a racist than anyone on this board. You're not smart enough to see it because you're trying too hard to be a part of the problem than the solution. Go fvck yourself.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
There are blacks posting in this thread, you racist pile of fermented shit.

And so it is…., this discussion personifies why the “you’re a racist” label is so insidious. Unless you’re a KKK member or overtly hostile to a minority group, just being “white” (contrary to popular perverted progressive thought) does not make one a racist. I offer this quote from Candice Owens book “Blackout..”
“But what if black America simply refused their offers? What if we formally rejected the victim narrative, thereby rejecting the slow poison of leftist policies? What might happen if black America collectively called the Left’s bluff on racism…”

Weird how you cared until you were called out on it. And congratulations: you heard it from some other dumbass who parroted the weeks old recycled joke.
If the anniversary was this week, how is it weeks old? And care to comment on the shooting that took place in the memorial plaza for the fine upstanding Mr. Floyd? Did oyu see the crime statistics in Minneapolis since this happened?

What if I told you that I'm black? Covering yourself with the 10%? You're a fvcking douchebag. You're more a racist than anyone on this board. You're not smart enough to see it because you're trying too hard to be a part of the problem than the solution. Go fvck yourself.
clayton4-1280x720.jpg

And so it is…., this discussion personifies why the “you’re a racist” label is so insidious. Unless you’re a KKK member or overtly hostile to a minority group, just being “white” (contrary to popular perverted progressive thought) does not make one a racist. I offer this quote from Candice Owens book “Blackout..”
“But what if black America simply refused their offers? What if we formally rejected the victim narrative, thereby rejecting the slow poison of leftist policies? What might happen if black America collectively called the Left’s bluff on racism…”
Is she going to lead a "coupe" :D :p;), like she told us. Yes, your token "we're not racist" black friend is a barely literate moron, who would not be famous if she wasn't a Con grifter, whoring herself out to make a dollar as every dumb racist's favorite human shield.

If the anniversary was this week, how is it weeks old? And care to comment on the shooting that took place in the memorial plaza for the fine upstanding Mr. Floyd? Did oyu see the crime statistics in Minneapolis since this happened?
Why is a Twitter search so hard for the MAGAt crowd. I mean, I know the IQ level is low but wow...

So, yeah unoriginal losers. As for your crime statistics, the dipshits that brainlessly parrot this are too stupid to do their own research, and know no one from the area. The twin cities of “Murderapolis” and “Shoot Paul” have only gotten worse and worse under their MAGAt police force. There’s a reason your propaganda outlets don’t want you to look at the trend lines starting BEFORE Floyd’s murder...

Why is a Twitter search so hard for the MAGAt crowd. I mean, I know the IQ level is low but wow...

So, yeah unoriginal losers. As for your crime statistics, the dipshits that brainlessly parrot this are too stupid to do their own research, and know no one from the area. The twin cities of “Murderapolis” and “Shoot Paul” have only gotten worse and worse under their MAGAt police force. There’s a reason your propaganda outlets don’t want you to look at the trend lines starting BEFORE Floyd’s murder...

First off, 😂 at you scouring that cesspool liberal echo chamber, Twitter. You are one narrow-minded pile of dung.

Second, George Floyd was a criminal, a junkie, and a thug. I hate that he died but only because his death provoked an even larger thug uprising that caused more deaths and harm to innocent people and their businesses.

You’re a piece of shit much like George Floyd.

dude you are bad wrong. Nobody wants anybody murdered period and nothing should ever be based on the color of skin.

Get this.... from the idiot you voted for the POTUS...

Right after the man was convicted on all counts and charges brought against him... YOUR POTUS said..

"The American justice system is BROKEN!"

You tell me how the hell it is broken if the man was convicted on all counts? Was he talking about the OJ trial? Maybe the Casey Anthony trial? WTH???

Your man is a f'n race baiting demented joke. Unite the country with this HORSESHIT? Riiiiiight

Last edited:
clayton4-1280x720.jpg

Is she going to lead a "coupe" :D :p;), like she told us. Yes, your token "we're not racist" black friend is a barely literate moron, who would not be famous if she wasn't a Con grifter, whoring herself out to make a dollar as every dumb racist's favorite human shield.
Racist

dude you are bad wrong. Nobody wants anybody murdered period and nothing should ever be based on the color of skin.

Get this.... from the idiot you voted for the POTUS...

Right after the man was convicted on all counts and charges brought against him... YOUR POTUS said..

"The American justice system is BROKEN!"

You tell me how the hell it is broken if the man was convicted on all counts? Was he talking about the OJ trial? Maybe the Casey Anthony trial? WTH???

Your man is a f'n race baiting demented joke. Unite the country with this HORSESHIT? Riiiiiight
Apparently the "justice system" is just the courts in your simpleton mind...

The criminal justice system is the network of government and private agencies intended to manage accused and convicted criminals. The criminal justice system is comprised of multiple interrelated pillars, consisting of academia, law enforcement, forensic services, the judiciary, and corrections.

So yeah. A member of that "justice system" killed George Floyd in an inhumane and barbaric way. Joe 1, Internet Doofus 0 (though we all know the actual scoreline is much worse).

I was trying to take the high road with you…no mas, you leftist tosser.

And often he was right (see the podcast "Nice, White Parents" for example). But not the classic liberal. Much less so than the Conservatives, who were actively assassinating civil rights leaders in Memphis, TN, and Philadelphia, MS, etc.

And often he was right (see the podcast "Nice, White Parents" for example). But not the classic liberal. Much less so than the Conservatives, who were actively assassinating civil rights leaders in Memphis, TN, and Philadelphia, MS, etc.
Classic liberal? Lol.

Typical response from a progressive puke, instead of acknowledging the merits of Ms Owens points and the fact that she, (as a black woman in 2021) chooses not to use her race as an excuse, you attack her personally. Content of character, not color of skin, sound familiar you douche bag?

Apparently the "justice system" is just the courts in your simpleton mind...

The criminal justice system is the network of government and private agencies intended to manage accused and convicted criminals. The criminal justice system is comprised of multiple interrelated pillars, consisting of academia, law enforcement, forensic services, the judiciary, and corrections.

So yeah. A member of that "justice system" killed George Floyd in an inhumane and barbaric way. Joe 1, Internet Doofus 0 (though we all know the actual scoreline is much worse).

Again, he was arrested, tried and convicted on all counts... the justice system worked. Arrested by the executive branch, tried and convicted by the judicial branch with laws written by the legislative branch.

Again, tell me which branch of government failed. I spelled it out for you but you are blinded by being a bleeding heart libitard. I will put you on the prayer list.

You want to create another branch of government? Maybe the ball shave branch?

If you want his balls shaved an dipped in fire ants maybe you and Dementia Joe can push a few more executive orders thru to get that done and implemented as part of the "justice system"

Last edited:
Typical response from a progressive puke, instead of acknowledging the merits of Ms Owens points and the fact that she, (as a black woman in 2021) chooses not to use her race as an excuse, you attack her personally. Content of character, not color of skin, sound familiar you douche bag?

I guess she is Uncle Owens to a libatard.... just for not believing their BS.

I think it is southern white males, ANY person of color that is not a libatard and maybe lucifer himself that is a bulls-eye target for a libatard.

Reactions: dhetiger

I guess she is Uncle Owens to a libatard.... just for not believing their BS.

I think it is southern white males, ANY person of color that is not a libatard and maybe lucifer himself that is a bulls-eye target for a libatard.
I'm judging her based on the content of her "character" and her lack of intelligence. Yes, stupidity knows no color as you and she prove. She dresses like a Fox News bimbo and doesn't use basic English correctly. She's the perfect right wing grifter! :p

1 year drug and alcohol free
Your America First cult spokesman Matt Gaetz can’t say that!!
He seems to be in “ecstasy “ having an endless supply of teenage poon at taxpayer expense.

If you are into Drug abuse smack -any bets as to which Trumpsky Mafia gets named in this deal? This is going to be sweet.

Last edited:
Again, he was arrested, tried and convicted on all counts... the justice system worked. Arrested by the executive branch, tried and convicted by the judicial branch with laws written by the legislative branch.

Again, tell me which branch of government failed. I spelled it out for you but you are blinded by being a bleeding heart libitard. I will put you on the prayer list.

You want to create another branch of government? Maybe the ball shave branch?

If you want his balls shaved an dipped in fire ants maybe you and Dementia Joe can push a few more executive orders thru to get that done and implemented as part of the "justice system"
That new branch wouldn’t apply to this sockeye loser since he has no balls.

I'm judging her based on the content of her "character" and her lack of intelligence. Yes, stupidity knows no color as you and she prove. She dresses like a Fox News bimbo and doesn't use basic English correctly. She's the perfect right wing grifter! :p

You don't agree with her. I can understand that from a libatard. I don't agree with you... life goes on and libatards shed tears and beg for free stuff from the government

Your America First cult spokesman Matt Gaetz can’t say that!!
He seems to be in “ecstasy “ having an endless supply of teenage poon at taxpayer expense.

If you are into Drug abuse smack -any bets as to which Trumpsky Mafia gets named in this deal? This is going to be sweet.

So you are riding the Bob Kent train, in desperate hopes of something you want so badly actually being true for a change. You are wrong more than aw.

clayton4-1280x720.jpg

Sounds like you just described Kameltoe Harris

Reactions: dhetiger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT