ADVERTISEMENT

Almost forgot to congratulate George Floyd today

Well. One is a mistake. The other is just fvcking stupidity.
Yeah but one of those states has a 250 yr old airport in Valley Forge that was used by the Cornwallis and the Brits. That’s pretty special historically I think ... rockets red glare and shit...

Can you comment on this delusional corrupt senile lunatic? I have a lot more if you do.

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Yeah but one of those states has a 250 yr old airport in Valley Forge that was used by the Cornwallis and the Brits. That’s pretty special historically I think ... rockets red glare and shit...

Can you comment on this delusional corrupt senile lunatic? I have a lot more if you do.
If I have to read about the infamous nonsensical OUT OF CONTEXT “Valley Forge AP” pap one more time, I’ll:

depositphotos_77483432-stock-photo-man-screaming-at-laptop.jpg

Last edited:
Damn. Rough on Candace, but she keeps proving you right that she’s stupid...

And you’re right. 57 states was absolutely a mistake. It’s why it’s all the right has on him.

Candace Owens takes dumps that have a higher IQ than you dumbass.

It's hilarious how intimidated people like you get when a black woman tells you how she feels without toeing some preconceived notion that you have for how she should see the world. You should work on your privilege.

If I have to read about the infamous nonsensical OUT OF CONTEXT “Valley Forge AP” pap one more time, I’ll:

depositphotos_77483432-stock-photo-man-screaming-at-laptop.jpg
How can it be taken out of context? ... it wasn’t edited. That was the whole speech. . You heard the same thing that the rest of the world did... like injecting bleach and using powerful light inside. He really said those things . Really.

He’s truly an imbecile .

Candace Owens takes dumps that have a higher IQ than you dumbass.

It's hilarious how intimidated people like you get when a black woman tells you how she feels without toeing some preconceived notion that you have for how she should see the world. You should work on your privilege.
That's the difference between us: You assume I put black people on a pedestal, like you put rich white people on a pedestal. I don't. I know they are equally as susceptible to be as idiotic as any other race. And you only think she has a high IQ because your vantage point is so low, that everything looks high. Including an idiot like Candace Owens who thinks a coup is a "coupe", and doesn't know who Lee Harvey Oswald is. What separates Americans is not race, but intelligence. Mouth-breathing trailer dwellers on the right, and all the intelligent people (who may have once been Republicans) that can't stomach the unrelenting stupidity, inhumanity, and hatred of America's best values (like its democracy and openness) on the American Right.

Reactions: David_Dennison
That's the difference between us: You assume I put black people on a pedestal, like you put rich white people on a pedestal. I don't. I know they are equally as susceptible to be as idiotic as any other race. And you only think she has a high IQ because your vantage point is so low, that everything looks high. Including an idiot like Candace Owens who thinks a coup is a "coupe", and doesn't know who Lee Harvey Oswald is. What separates Americans is not race, but intelligence. Mouth-breathing trailer dwellers on the right, and all the intelligent people (who may have once been Republicans) that can't stomach the unrelenting stupidity, inhumanity, and hatred of America's best values (like its democracy and openness) on the American Right.

So you cheer and celebrate the white veteran female killed at the Capital at the same time you piss and moan about the death of black felon who was high as a kite passing counterfeit money. Both were doing stupid stuff when they died - no one death is better or more important than the other. Just the color of their skin seems to mold the narrative the media is pushing and you ate it up.

That is all you need to know about you and your kind. You will bend your will to match what is popular in society. I'm am sure you are proud as hell to be 'woke' and probably think 'critical race theory' is the answer to solve 'toxic masculinity' and 'white privilege'.

So you cheer and celebrate the white veteran female killed at the Capital at the same time you piss and moan about the death of black felon who was high as a kite passing counterfeit money. Both were doing stupid stuff when they died - no one death is better or more important than the other. Just the color of their skin seems to mold the narrative the media is pushing and you ate it up.

That is all you need to know about you and your kind. You will bend your will to match what is popular in society. I'm am sure you are proud as hell to be 'woke' and probably think 'critical race theory' is the answer to solve 'toxic masculinity' and 'white privilege'.
One was an inherently violent and aggressive attack, the other was a non-aggressive transgression that was attacked violently. Analogies are not the conservative strong suit, but false analogies sure are.

rich white people on a pedestal? WTH? do you put rich black people on a pedestal? What does the color of your skin and money have to do with anything? You are a hypocritical, race baiting idiot libatard.

One was an inherently violent and aggressive attack, the other was a non-aggressive transgression that was attacked violently. Analogies are not the conservative strong suit, but false analogies sure are.
So an unarmed woman looking/entering in a window is an 'inherently violent and aggressive attack"? And a person that is on drugs while committing a crime (a misdemeanor I am sure) and while being arrested started having difficulty breathing in the back seat of the patrol car. He was then taken out of the car and placed on the ground and the policeman put his knee on this neck or back. Please prove how person #2 was violently attacked? By being arrested and placed in a patrol car? He then asked to be taken off of the car cause he 'couldn't breathe'. Everything I have seen has not shown a violent attack.

Reactions: dhetiger
So an unarmed woman looking/entering in a window is an 'inherently violent and aggressive attack"? And a person that is on drugs while committing a crime (a misdemeanor I am sure) and while being arrested started having difficulty breathing in the back seat of the patrol car. He was then taken out of the car and placed on the ground and the policeman put his knee on this neck or back. Please prove how person #2 was violently attacked? By being arrested and placed in a patrol car? He then asked to be taken off of the car cause he 'couldn't breathe'. Everything I have seen has not shown a violent attack.
Um, the knee on his neck for over 9 minutes, that killed him as he begged and pleaded, that the officer was convicted of murder for? -Captain Obvious

Um, the knee on his neck for over 9 minutes, that killed him as he begged and pleaded, that the officer was convicted of murder for? -Captain Obvious
It was proven that the knee did not cause his death. It was the fentanyl and methamephetamine in addition to being restrained. Facts and shit.

It was proven that the knee did not cause his death. It was the fentanyl and methamephetamine in addition to being restrained. Facts and shit.
No, you incompetent dumbass. Quite the opposite. In fact, the country's leading pulmonologist, cardiatric surgeon and toxicologist proved otherwise in a court of law which led to a unanimous guilty verdict of 1st degree murder. Get off your crazy, far right disinformation sites. Facts, while you offer shit.

About the far right site I go to is here. So you believe these guys are correct. You don't think then Antifa following AG got in their ear to help the state's case otherwise riots would happen.

Bet you are one of those Fauci followers as well. And today alot of emails are coming to light that proves the Fauci is full of shit.

About the far right site I go to is here. So you believe these guys are correct. You don't think then Antifa following AG got in their ear to help the state's case otherwise riots would happen.

Bet you are one of those Fauci followers as well. And today alot of emails are coming to light that proves the Fauci is full of shit.
Yes, I think the best and brightest in their fields are correct. No, I don't think normal people wet the bed over Antifa like Trumpanzees.

I'm sure the folks in Portland might disagree with you. I am sure you think defunding the police and having social workers instead is also a great idea.
Well, this was in Minneapolis. And I'll take your red herring as cover for waving the white flag. Good day, sir. :)

It sounds like you have a lot of love for black people...provided that they know their place. Clearly you have an issue with Candice because she obviously doesn't.

That sounds like a you issue. You should work on that.

No, you incompetent dumbass. Quite the opposite. In fact, the country's leading pulmonologist, cardiatric surgeon and toxicologist proved otherwise in a court of law which led to a unanimous guilty verdict of 1st degree murder. Get off your crazy, far right disinformation sites. Facts, while you offer shit.

Chauvin was convicted of 1st degree murder? Are you sure about that?

Speaking of disinformation...

And we saw all the rioting, looting and pillaging after that verdict…..?…oh! you mean there was none….not even from all those “white supremacists?”

And, according to MN black letter law, the 2nd Degree Murder conviction is ridiculous. IMO he was guilty of everything else but the law, the words in the law, they mean stuff. Pretty important stuff imho.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT