ADVERTISEMENT

Absolutely love watching Ron DeSantis take a big steaming shit on the disgusting liberal vermin

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
New infections per 100,000 residents dropped to 12 over the past week in the GOAT, according to the NYT coronavirus tracker.

Over the past 14 days, cases dropped by 48% in the.

Other states with far more expansive pandemic restrictions are seeing COVID-19 continue to spread at faster rates than Florida.

In New York, for example, the rate of new cases is more than double that of Florida’s at 25 per 100,000 residents over the past week.

In Washington state, the rate of new infections per 100,000 residents was at 31 during the past week.

https://news.yahoo.com/desantis-critics-fall-silent-floridas-110000651.html

In Washington state, with nearly three times the number of new COVID-19 infections this past week than Florida, state employees faced a deadline Monday to take the vaccine or lose their jobs.

Some sectors of New York, including healthcare workers and New York City school personnel, have also faced vaccine mandates that so far have not brought COVID-19 infections down to the level currently seen in Florida.

Lulzzzzmao at the lazy ass lib piles of shit that want to keep the country on lockdown while they play video games and sip their lattes with their pinkies in the air while jerking their micropeens to climate expert Greta Thornbarger interviews.

Lulzzzzmao at the lazy ass lib piles of shit that want to keep the country on lockdown while they play video games and sip their lattes with their pinkies in the air while jerking their micropeens to climate expert Greta Thornbarger interviews.
Solid post filled with truth bombs, but you nearly killed me with this last part. Almost passed out laughing.

Bump
I had to resurrect this thread after reading this Desantis quote:

‘A Recession Is When Your Neighbor Loses His Job … a Recovery Is When Fauci Loses His’​

I know Trump wants revenge for 2020 but dang,
i-like-this-guy-proud.gif

Bump
I had to resurrect this thread after reading this Desantis quote:

‘A Recession Is When Your Neighbor Loses His Job … a Recovery Is When Fauci Loses His’​

I know Trump wants revenge for 2020 but dang,
i-like-this-guy-proud.gif
damn I am gonna remember that one

New infections per 100,000 residents dropped to 12 over the past week in the GOAT, according to the NYT coronavirus tracker.

Over the past 14 days, cases dropped by 48% in the.

Other states with far more expansive pandemic restrictions are seeing COVID-19 continue to spread at faster rates than Florida.

In New York, for example, the rate of new cases is more than double that of Florida’s at 25 per 100,000 residents over the past week.

In Washington state, the rate of new infections per 100,000 residents was at 31 during the past week.

https://news.yahoo.com/desantis-critics-fall-silent-floridas-110000651.html

In Washington state, with nearly three times the number of new COVID-19 infections this past week than Florida, state employees faced a deadline Monday to take the vaccine or lose their jobs.

Some sectors of New York, including healthcare workers and New York City school personnel, have also faced vaccine mandates that so far have not brought COVID-19 infections down to the level currently seen in Florida.

My favorite Deathsantis moment was his grandstanding announcement that he was going to help Americ solve their shipping problems by inviting those stranded ships to Florida ports. I LOLd … he should be banded for the most uninformed public remark of the century.

loolololol

My favorite Deathsantis moment was his grandstanding announcement that he was going to help Americ solve their shipping problems by inviting those stranded ships to Florida ports. I LOLd … he should be banded for the most uninformed public remark of the century.

loolololol
THE most uninformed? I dare say that Biden occupies each of the top 10 spots for that title.

THE most uninformed? I dare say that Biden occupies each of the top 10 spots for that title.
No.. Sleepy Joe knows about the limitations of the Panama Canal and types of container ships used in transpacific freight transport… so he doesn’t embarrass himself. Problem is that that 99% of The cult don’t know the issues.

No.. Sleepy Joe knows about the limitations of the Panama Canal and types of container ships used in transpacific freight transport… so he doesn’t embarrass himself. Problem is that that 99% of The cult don’t know the issues.
Does he know the limit of his Presidential Depends?

Reactions: dhetiger
I highly doubt Joe has heard of the Panama Canal. 99% chance he thinks it's a Van Halen song if he has heard of it.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I highly doubt Joe has heard of the Panama Canal. 99% chance he thinks it's a Van Halen song if he has heard of it.
“Van Halen? Do they tour with Corn Pop? You know that girls gone wild dude…that does the thing? You know? C’mon man! Buy a shotgun…and watch the computer when the train stops!”

• Haha
Reactions: dhetiger

loolololol
Literally has nothing to do with the “pandemic” that DeSantis has blown holes through. Love the guy. Glad he’s not a pussy like the scum in your party.

🧐
That has to be the most asinine post I’ve ever read of yours…….and trust me, that’s saying a lot.

The Panama Canal is preventing Chinese ships from being offloaded in California...clearly.

Holy shit, Dems will say anything to defend their cult leaders.

Reactions: Reasoned
There are definite problems with unloading the ships…..hint, it has very little to do with the canal, the ships or the docks themselves

DeathSantis patting himself on the back for the end of that huge spike and body count en route to herd immunity. Ballsy move that clearly works on stupid people. Right, OP ;)

Two months before this awesome "achievement"...

...OP is not even a challenge. Feels like I'm in the role of prime Barkley going one-on-one with the "star" of the Special Olympics basketball team...and I'm not even prime Barkley...but thanks for the ego boost. :D

The Panama Canal is preventing Chinese ships from being offloaded in California...clearly.

My point was that Desantis was making the ludicrous assertion that he could offer Floridas cargo ports as a a solution to Pacific shipping bottlenecks. That despite having no port that has the cranes or the draft to handle the largest ships that he was referring to stuck in the bay. The Panama canal concept was the most comical though.

I’m not defending anyone. It’s a true cluster fvck that has been brewing for years. Made worse by radical Longshoreman locals there and the California restrictions of truck engines older than 2010. That eliminates 20% of trucks. That shit should be lifted. There’s a lot of blame to go around. One staggering reality is that a 6-7 Richter Quake on the San Andreas fault could shut down Pacific trade for a year.

We are bringing our Asian containers smaller ships through the Suez to Savanna. Adds 10 days.. Shippers could be smarter…. So could grandstanding Governors.

dipshit…surely you know he was talking about ships that could go through the canal…

dumbass

How Florida could save Christmas: Port authority tells cargo vessels waiting to dock in California to divert via Panama Canal to The Sunshine State where there are NO backlogs​

By Michelle Thompson For Dailymail.Com19:10 21 Oct 2021, updated 19:37 21 Oct 2021

Here is another one gator

dumbass

BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. — As dozens of ships remain off the coast of Los Angeles due to a bottleneck in the city’s ports Thursday, Florida’s shipping port lobby rolled out the welcome mat.

“Let’s save Christmas,” the Florida Ports Council Twitter account declared, inviting ships to reroute through the Panama Canal. “Florida is where your success comes in.”

How about this, NEXT TIME A “SCIENTIST” RECOMMENDS SHUTTING DOWN YOUR ENTIRE ECONOMY TO “FLATTEN THE CURVE” FOR TEN DAYS…….MAKE THAT 100…….UHH MAYBE ANOTHER 100……ERR JUST UNTIL SPRING…….WELL….STOP! NO! EFF-ING NO! 🤬DONT LISTEN TO THEM!!!🤨

Reactions: Orange_N_White
…… and the California restrictions of truck engines older than 2010. That eliminates 20% of trucks. That shit should be lifted. ….:

and this is truly grabbing a thread to the true problem. US long haul truck drivers were averaging 57 yo BEFORE Covid….. now with increased diesel fuel emissions controls, the constantly new additives to diesel fuel for NOx and SO control, and the complete cluster frag of Covid, we’ve lost a lot of our trucking capacity. Shite can’t leave ports or port overflows if the average trucker now says phuck it

Reactions: David_Dennison
AMEN! And support American jobs rather than slave wages overseas, or the human rights disaster that is China. 100% agreed.
Call your buddy Pudding Brain and tell him. He and Hunter are joined at the hip with China. China is their piggy bank..

Also mention gas prices and inflation if you will.

Call your buddy Pudding Brain and tell him. He and Hunter are joined at the hip with China. China is their piggy bank..

Also mention gas prices and inflation if you will.
Which former POTUS

has a commercial relationship with China…

Name __________________

like office leasing to Bank of China and 34 permanent trademark exemptions from tariffs? I’ll let you think about it for a few days.

Betting that you won’t print the name.

Which former POTUS

has a commercial relationship with China…

Name __________________

like office leasing to Bank of China and 34 permanent trademark exemptions from tariffs? I’ll let you think about it for a few days.

Betting that you won’t print the name.
Hahahahaha you libs are still whining about Trump because he hurt your feelings, but you refuse to address the pile of shit that sleeps in office every day.

We've been sold out by both parties in Washington to the Chinese for decades now. We'll all pay the price for that eventually.
Why blame it on a political party . Call it what it is.. corporate greed…. I’ve been screaming this for years. It started 50 yrs ago.

No.. it just keeps them from getting to Deathsantis ports where the E class vessels would run aground . Even if they sailed around the Cape-Florida ports don’t have the draft depth for the >12000 TEU ships.

AMEN! And support American jobs rather than slave wages overseas, or the human rights disaster that is China. 100% agreed.

You can't buy many, if not most, products, especially electronics, that are made in the USA.

The best you can hope for is "assembled in the USA" and even that is becoming more and more rare.

Here is another one gator

dumbass

BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. — As dozens of ships remain off the coast of Los Angeles due to a bottleneck in the city’s ports Thursday, Florida’s shipping port lobby rolled out the welcome mat.

“Let’s save Christmas,” the Florida Ports Council Twitter account declared, inviting ships to reroute through the Panama Canal. “Florida is where your success comes in.”
How did you get to be so stupid? Do you even know about Panamax standards?. Then you would know why it’s a stupid comment. It’s not even interesting .

How did you get to be so stupid? Do you even know about Panamax standards?. Then you would know why it’s a stupid comment. It’s not even interesting .

Let me get this straight…you get your panties in a wad over Big D Ron suggesting ships can reroute to Florida….then I show you he was talking about ships that can use the Panama Canal….then you double down?

😂

dumbass

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT