ADVERTISEMENT

In the market for a boat, please help your favorite bammer (or least favorite, I don’t give a fk)

Pops Masterson

All District
Jan 8, 2004
Tits wants something to surf behind. Daughter wants to learn to surf. Pops wants to listen to music and cruise and booze.

Currently no lake house so storage would be at a marina. Lake Martin is the most likely, possibly Smith.

I agree in principle with the 3 F’s- flies, floats, or fux, rent it. I have done my share of those things and it is simply not practical now other than the first F. The third F would cost me dearly if caught and thus would nullify any idea of a boat purchase and I would likely be forced into transgenderism when my cawk was viciously removed by my dear love.

Thanks.

You can get a fairly nice one for $50-60k or you can get a “good’ern” that might need reupholstered for $15k ish.

What’s the budget?

I'll ask around as well. I bought my jet skis from a mechanic who fixes "good'erns" up, like Honk mentioned. His health has turned so I'm not sure if he has inventory.

Also, none of my business, but if you can wait until the weather turns shitty, you'll save some cash.

I'll ask around as well. I bought my jet skis from a mechanic who fixes "good'erns" up, like Honk mentioned. His health has turned so I'm not sure if he has inventory.

Also, none of my business, but if you can wait until the weather turns shitty, you'll save some cash.
Oh I made it y’all’s business, so any advice is helpful. Appreciate it.

@HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA probably in that range. I’ll pay you a broker fee in illicits. Thx.

Tits wants something to surf behind. Daughter wants to learn to surf. Pops wants to listen to music and cruise and booze.

Currently no lake house so storage would be at a marina. Lake Martin is the most likely, possibly Smith.

I agree in principle with the 3 F’s- flies, floats, or fux, rent it. I have done my share of those things and it is simply not practical now other than the first F. The third F would cost me dearly if caught and thus would nullify any idea of a boat purchase and I would likely be forced into transgenderism when my cawk was viciously removed by my dear love.

Thanks.
Y’all are welcome to visit Battle Branch Retreat for a night. I’ve got 6-7 empty bedrooms. Don’t have a wake boat but a pretty nice 23’ Chaparral with a 350 wit Ann ass kicking sound system that blow your hair back. Waters good till October

• Love
Reactions: Pops Masterson
I got a great deal. $25k for a 2016 $75 k Bimini top I’ve had it 6 yrs now and- installed $8k subs amps and cannon sparked than project rock roll to kids on innertube and knee boards.. I’ll have to spend another 5k on interior and maybe update console gadgets.. but I’ll keep mine for a while.

I’ve got a 2006 SeaDoo that I’ll donate to your friend if he’ll come get it. Cracked block . Wasn’t winterized.

I got a great deal. $25k for a 2016 $75 k Bimini top I’ve had it 6 yrs now and- installed $8k subs amps and cannon sparked than project rock roll to kids on innertube and knee boards.. I’ll have to spend another 5k on interior and maybe update console gadgets.. but I’ll keep mine for a while.
^^^Look At Me Post^^^

Prolly in line with his Vietnam horseshite…

^^^Look At Me Post^^^

Prolly in line with his Vietnam horseshite…
KT… for the mindless troll…. is the above T/F.

BtW if I wanted to post llook at me”- I could do a lot better than a 6 y/ski boat in an offer to take his kids skiing .

Hey did you ever decide a date that the fighting ended in Vietnam? Send me a link.

BtW if I wanted to post llook at me”- I could do a lot better than a 6 y/ski boat in an offer to take his kids skiing .

Hey did you ever decide a date that the fighting ended in Vietnam? Send me a link.
Did you ever admit that pricking penicillin into puss peckers is not “fighting a war?” Combat veteran my asss….
LOL!!!

True

BtW if I wanted to post llook at me”- I could do a lot better than a 6 y/ski boat

Well hell I'm a billionaire, maybe, and I bought a pair of 16 year old jet skis for $2k. One of them had 14 hours on it, the other 26 hours. 😂 And they'll both go like a strip-ed ass ape. I broke two ribs on one of the SOB's.

We also have a Chaparral and the Tritoon. The Chaparral still runs good but needs new interior as well. I'd sell it to you Pops but it wouldn't make a very good boat for wake boarding or wake surfing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT