ADVERTISEMENT

“Dreamers”...or Schemers?

Can’t blame them for wearing Biden t shirts since was elected over Trumpsky in a landslide. Same thing happened in 2018. Not following closely - but from what I hear-Only unaccompanied children are being allowed in. Mainly Central America refugees from disasters and anarchy.

Minor problem compared to the vaccine and testing mess left by Kushner and Trumpsky.

Open your home up to a bunch of them Gator. Teach them to be bammer fans and good Americans. Have a heart... This is 'Merca! Sleepy sez if you behave good you can have a backyard BBQ with them on the 4th. row thde.

How about run for POTUS on an open boarder policy, watch the masses come to the boarder with Biden t-shirts on and then blame it all on the OrangeMan. Classic libatardism.
Link to open border policy? How many immigrants are allowed every year historically? Check ( somewhere besides Breitbart ) before answering.

If he wasn’t so freaking inept and feeble he should be absolutely embarrassed at this...throughly disgraceful, making a joke of this once proud and just nation. When will this nightmare end...
biden-tshirts-migrants-1200x800.jpg
This could be picture from any country. The entire planet celebrated when Trumpsky went down ( Russia and NK excepted)

Y or N....did she become a citizen legally? Don't go into one of your stupid rants while avoiding the question. Y or N, did she become a citizen legally?
Well yes... eventually she was indeed approved for a work visa as a stripper / model. I’m assuming Trumpsky helped out. She still started out with a travel visa like most who just overstay. She got lucky and found a rich playboy who needed her services.

You don't really have much room to laugh at posted news sources, FWIW.
I post from whatever site has imbedded video. IDGAS about commentary. I draw my own conclusions. Embarrassing Trumpsky video moments are never shown in the Trump lemming media bubble... but are nevertheless unquestionably factual.

Well yes... eventually she was indeed approved for a work visa as a stripper / model. I’m assuming Trumpsky helped out. She still started out with a travel visa like most who just overstay. She got lucky and found a rich playboy who needed her services.

I don't disagree with the luck part, but she didn't exactly sneak across a border. So, all of your insults aside, she came here (and stayed here) legally.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
I post from whatever site has imbedded video. IDGAS about commentary. I draw my own conclusions. Embarrassing Trumpsky video moments are never shown in the Trump lemming media bubble... but are nevertheless unquestionably factual.

And the other 85% of links to news site you post is for whatever site is saying what you want to hear about Trump.

Reactions: dhetiger
Isn’t she married to a US citizen? Seriously, you can talk about one thing that’s not about a guy that isn’t even tweeting mean stuff anymore? Damn, you’re like a scorned teenage girl.
Eventually even teenage girls find a new guy to obsess over. Not sure it’s in the cards for our friend here.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT