ADVERTISEMENT

“Dreamers”...or Schemers?

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
No doubt there needs to be a process to “legitimize” those who were brought/born here illegally and are currently law abiding (although their migration was not) and if Nancy likes it, chances are it sucks. HOWEVER, first things first, finish the wall and stop the bleeding.

Last edited:
No doubt there needs to be a process to “legitimize” those who were brought/born here illegally and are currently law abiding (although their migration was not)and if Nancy likes it chances are it sucks. HOWEVER, first things first, finish the wall and stop the bleeding.
Breitbart LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Trumpsky gave a girl a chance!! You think stripper whores should be qualified on working visas? Should it be based on merit or tits? If they meet the right guy they can become FLOTUS.

Spoken like a true Republican. 🤣
I am a Republican! . I’m just opposed to illegal immigrant European stripper sluts taking the jobs of traditional US citizen FLOTUS .

Marla Maples would have been great.. but she caught him fvcking Melania.

So once again.... how did she get a work visa. What was her skill set? I’ll wait..

I am a Republican! . I’m just opposed to illegal immigrant European stripper sluts taking the jobs of traditional US citizen FLOTUS .

So once again.... how did she get a work visa. What was her skill set? I’ll wait..

Y or N....did she become a citizen legally? Don't go into one of your stupid rants while avoiding the question. Y or N, did she become a citizen legally?

She was a high-dollar model, Nurse.

Y or N....did she become a citizen legally? Don't go into one of your stupid rants while avoiding the question. Y or N, did she become a citizen legally?
He doesn’t care. Worst case of TDS in all of mankind.

Think about it- he got told by a group of child diddlers to vote for a man that would knowingly take a dementia-laced shit on this country all because said group of limp-wrists got their feelings hurt by Donald.

One of the damnedest things I’ve seen.

Breitbart LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Trumpsky gave a girl a chance!! You think stripper whores should be qualified on working visas? Should it be based on merit or tits? If they meet the right guy they can become FLOTUS.

Hell, why not send all the illegals to Cali and abort them all. Makes sense to a libitard. Kill two birds with one stone. Pelosi for POTUS

Is Jill a doctor or does she just wipe the drool off of Sleepy's lower lip before his one press conference a year? Y or N

Is Jill a doctor or does she just wipe the drool off of Sleepy's lower lip before his one press conference a year? Y or N
She wasn’t needed when Sleepy Joe rolled Dementia Don’s ass in 3-0 in face to face debates. Even the LemmingCult were amazed and outraged that their bullshit and hopes for re-election were shot to hell before a global audience. .LOL this isn’t theory.. many here recognized that Trumpsky lost in the debates.

I remember the hidden earpiece transmitter conspiracy theory. But now that’s blown over and you can comfort your BDS by reading Breitbart and Fixnews bubble propaganda.

enjoy for 3 yrs 10 mo

STFU. You are not a republic in any way. You’re a fvckin traitor

Last edited:
Reactions: Reasoned
Three possible choices -
Shoot them , take them outside the fence to die or house them... what’s your pleasure?

so when the Magic Kenyan was in charge, it was “housing” them. 45 came along, and he was “caging” them in the same “housing” as his predecessor. Now puddin brain is once again “housing” them in the housing his predecessor “caged” them
In? Just want to make sure I’m following the narrative.

He doesn’t care. Worst case of TDS in all of mankind.

Think about it- he got told by a group of child diddlers to vote for a man that would knowingly take a dementia-laced shit on this country all because said group of limp-wrists got their feelings hurt by Donald.

One of the damnedest things I’ve seen.
How old do the children have to be for the predator to be considered a pedophile ? 14? You know who I’m talking about?

If he wasn’t so freaking inept and feeble he should be absolutely embarrassed at this...throughly disgraceful, making a joke of this once proud and just nation. When will this nightmare end...
biden-tshirts-migrants-1200x800.jpg

Reactions: BamaFan1137
And to add insult to injury...
Isn’t she the same ditz who just chortled her nervous condescending laugh when asked if she was going to inspect the border crisis? These incompetent boobs couldn’t run a corner lemonade stand...let alone our country. Beam me up Scotty!

Isn’t she the same ditz who just chortled her nervous condescending laugh when asked if she was going to inspect the border crisis? These incompetent boobs couldn’t run a corner lemonade stand...let alone our country. Beam me up Scotty!
Just the sound if her nasally whiny voice enrages me

Three possible choices -
Shoot them , take them outside the fence to die or house them... what’s your pleasure?

How about run for POTUS on an open boarder policy, watch the masses come to the boarder with Biden t-shirts on and then blame it all on the OrangeMan. Classic libatardism.

Reactions: dhetiger

Homala now in charge of the border... great. She wants to legalize "sex workers". Maybe she turn them all into legal prostitutes, stand up whore houses in TX and create a bunch of jobs. Thanks Gator.

How about run for POTUS on an open boarder policy, watch the masses come to the boarder with Biden t-shirts on and then blame it all on the OrangeMan. Classic libatardism.
Can’t blame them for wearing Biden t shirts since was elected over Trumpsky in a landslide. Same thing happened in 2018. Not following closely - but from what I hear-Only unaccompanied children are being allowed in. Mainly Central America refugees from disasters and anarchy.

Minor problem compared to the vaccine and testing mess left by Kushner and Trumpsky.

Homala now in charge of the border... great. She wants to legalize "sex workers". Maybe she turn them all into legal prostitutes, stand up whore houses in TX and create a bunch of jobs. Thanks Gator.
She should recruit Melania. She’s unemployed now. She was a paid stripper sex worker before she slept her way into the WH right?

Can’t blame them for wearing Biden t shirts since was elected over Trumpsky in a landslide. Same thing happened in 2018. Not following closely - but from what I hear-Only unaccompanied children are being allowed in. Mainly Central America refugees from disasters and anarchy.

Minor problem compared to the vaccine and testing mess left by Kushner and Trumpsky.
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT