ADVERTISEMENT

Yo pops…

We’re unpredictable on offense but D has been better than expected

It may get to 10 by game time

I think I’ll take the points

Otoh …I’m sure Saban has this game circled

I know fckall about gambling but agree, 9-10 points seems high. But if Saban has had this game circled, and of course he has, then it's not un-doable.

We are incredibly young and undisciplined and therefore unpredictable. I'd personally keep my money in my pocket but gun to my head, less than 9 points.

I know fckall about gambling but agree, 9-10 points seems high. But if Saban has had this game circled, and of course he has, then it's not un-doable.

We are incredibly young and undisciplined and therefore unpredictable. I'd personally keep my money in my pocket but gun to my head, less than 9 points.

Our QB can throw it 79 yds… unfortunately he only needs to throw it 60…and he is apparently unaware what first down markets look like

Our QB can throw it 79 yds… unfortunately he only needs to throw it 60…and he is apparently unaware what first down markets look like

The announcers will end up calling this game a "battle of the intermediate overthrows".
Hey, just do it the Iowa way, forget about passing….. offense for that matter.

Milroe thinks all of our receivers are 6’9” so he throws it accordingly.

We also have a veteran center that has regressed from a good/great center to now an actual potato that snaps the ball to his QB.

I’m not sure where Pearce lines up, but put him against any of the 3 shitbird LTs we’ve put out there, and he will be Reggie White reincarnated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT