ADVERTISEMENT

Y’all have any issue with Trumpsky pardoning himself

No need. It will all be tossed out of court. In the meantime it is serving as a catalyst in uniting the party around Trump.

Retardo Joe has fuct up yet again.
This is a good point. Gheyter obsesses about Trump. To be honest I could care less about Trump - but we must unite the GOP around a candidate that will fight the fight.

Who has the cajones other than BDD? Anyone? As Larry Elder says "we have a country to save." Biden and the communist-filth-ridden DNC are trying their best to destroy it.

This is a good point. Gheyter obsesses about Trump. To be honest I could care less about Trump - but we must unite the GOP around a candidate that will fight the fight.

Who has the cajones other than BDD? Anyone? As Larry Elder says "we have a country to save." Biden and the communist-filth-ridden DNC are trying their best to destroy it.
That is the real point. MAGATs aren’t going to believe actual videos , emails and testimony - ALLLL from HIS staff…. But all non Magats will. They will vote least worst. Not enough MAGAT electoral votes to save him

That is the real point. MAGATs aren’t going to believe actual videos , emails and testimony - ALLLL from HIS staff…. But all non Magats will. They will vote least worst. Not enough MAGAT electoral votes to save him
Instead of saying you voted “least worst” just say you’re a liberal. You’re not trying to convince anyone but yourself at this point.

People like you are why this country is fûcked.

Instead of saying you voted “least worst” just say you’re a liberal. You’re not trying to convince anyone but yourself at this point.

Unfortunately with the choices we've had of late, making the "least worst" choice is what we have ended up with.

Last edited:
Reactions: billywayneluck

All witnesses who will yrs testify vs Trump are well known Republican officials and staff selected by Trump himself. Why are they all so mad?? Are they liberals now?

No need. It will all be tossed out of court. In the meantime it is serving as a catalyst in uniting the party around Trump.

Retardo Joe has fuct up yet again.
What is your wager on this statement? Let’s make it good.

So far all my predications have come to pass. You are 0-fer.

Question for ye… If the party is united with Trump- why are all the key witnesses Republican ( including his VO and most of his former Cabinet? I count around 100 in all for indictments. They must hate his ass.

Covfefe? I can provide 1000 Trumpsky word fumbles if you like. We all do it.

Are you of the opinion that dementia joe and Biden have done this an equal number of times? Please begin your 1000 times

Covfefe in autocorrect isn’t the same as hundreds of brain farts

All witnesses who will yrs testify vs Trump are well known Republican officials and staff selected by Trump himself. Why are they all so mad?? Are they liberals now?
Has nothing to do with my question, but you obfuscated as usual which is right out of your liberal playbook.

Question for ye… If the party is united with Trump- why are all the key witnesses Republican ( including his VO and most of his former Cabinet? I count around 100 in all for indictments. They must hate his ass.
ALL of yours have come to pass??? Jesus phucking Christ. Ted Williams once batted 1.000 too, except for the 60% of the time he didn't.

Perhaps they finally realize you Marxists will stop at NOTHING to destroy DJT and anyone who was even associated with him, they can either expect to be in court the next five years of their lives paying millions in legal fees or flip…..not an appetizing choice.

I’m not surprised your gullible asss thinks these lame charges will stick. You’ve been wrong at every turn.

I would bet you all the money you embezzled from your in-laws but what’s the point? You’d reneg and lie anyway.

The courts will ultimately appeal “throw out” any and all of this horseshite just like none of the other bullschit stuck.

I’m not surprised your gullible asss thinks these lame charges will stick. You’ve been wrong at every turn.

I would bet you all the money you embezzled from your in-laws but what’s the point? You’d reneg and lie anyway.

The courts will ultimately appeal “throw out” any and all of this horseshite just like none of the other bullschit stuck.
Politics aside, that remark about Gator's inlaws is way out of line.

So Biden isn't outside of his head? Is that your position?

If not, what exactly is your point?
I have stated many times that both have diminished capacity but in different aspects. I wish there there were better choices but America will have to again elect a lib because the party formerly known as GOP has been hijcked by a cult.

We agree that there are better candidates but they don’t have the resources to hang through the primaries.

I have stated many times that both have diminished capacity but in different aspects. I wish there there were better choices but America will have to again elect a lib because the party formerly known as GOP has been hijcked by a cult.

We agree that there are better candidates but they don’t have the resources to hang through the primaries.
👆”lifelong Republican” 👆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Love
Reactions: Orange_N_White

I'm sorry but this is bullshit. You can say Trump is an asshole and you can even say he goes off half cocked without thinking...but you absolutely cannot compare Biden's diminished capacity with Trump.

That's ridiculous and you know it. Joe is losing his ability to speak ffs.

I'm sorry but this is bullshit. You can say Trump is an asshole and you can even say he goes off half cocked without thinking...but you absolutely cannot compare Biden's diminished capacity with Trump.

That's ridiculous and you know it. Joe is losing his ability to speak ffs.

This was today.

• Wow
Reactions: Orange_N_White
The real point is to prove conspiracy in this stuff you have to prove Trump believed he was conspiring. Any videos or people making statements about it advising Trump he was doing something wrong might look good to a jury, but the judge will tell them that doesn’t mean Trump believed he was wrong. If the local judge doesn’t do it, then the appeals court will. Trump has to have a statement in there where he says, ”Yes, i know it’s not right but do it anyway.” About the only thing I can see is if Trumpscrews up some kind of way himyself.

As far as pardoning himself if he wins tge election it is what the people want and should happen if it’s legal.

I can't decide if you're trying to fool us or yourself. No one believes that Trump and Joe are the same, dementia wise.

You can make many criticisms of the guy but pretending like he's in the same boat as Biden is just blatantly dishonest. If you care at all about being taken seriously, act like it.
Review the three debates … just one more time.

The real point is to prove conspiracy in this stuff you have to prove Trump believed he was conspiring. Any videos or people making statements about it advising Trump he was doing something wrong might look good to a jury, but the judge will tell them that doesn’t mean Trump believed he was wrong. If the local judge doesn’t do it, then the appeals court will. Trump has to have a statement in there where he says, ”Yes, i know it’s not right but do it anyway.” About the only thing I can see is if Trumpscrews up some kind of way himyself.

As far as pardoning himself if he wins tge election it is what the people want and should happen if it’s legal.
So you’d have no problem with Joe pardoning Hunter?

This will be interesting… 3,2,1. Go

Well, actually due to Trump’s Covid case, there were only two presidential debates in 2020…..and I would score it 1-1, Trump bombed the first one and that pretty much did it.
Shhhhh....you're letting those pesky facts get in the way of gheyter's orangeman bad crusade!

Reactions: Reasoned
Review the three debates … just one more time.

Another of your fantasies.

And 3 debates were scheduled but there were only 2 debates. Oops

So obviously you giving Biden credit for 3 wins in only 2 debates sort of paints a picture. We'll call that picture BULLSHIT if you don't mind.

Well, actually due to Trump’s Covid case, there were only two presidential debates in 2020…..and I would score it 1-1, Trump bombed the first one and that pretty much did it.

The fact that BG still gives Biden 3 W's is sort of telling, no?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT