ADVERTISEMENT

Wow!

This is too good to not fvck with him on twitter
Well, that didn’t take ‘ol Elon long to suspend me on twitter. All I said to that transtestical was if it ever went into the girls bathroom while my 13 year old daughter was in there that I would be the ever loving sh!t out of its mentally defective azz

He's going to murder people over which toilet he prefers to use.

Sounds reasonable.
They're up to five suspects in Dadeville. An attorney on anther private board I use said there were 89 shell casings on site. That's a lot of shooting even for five gunmen.

You've got to wonder WTF went through their minds. Did they not think they'd be caught and spend the rest of their lives behind bars? Are they that stupid?

They're up to five suspects in Dadeville. An attorney on anther private board I use said there were 89 shell casings on site. That's a lot of shooting even for five gunmen.

You've got to wonder WTF went through their minds. Did they not think they'd be caught and spend the rest of their lives behind bars? Are they that stupid?
If I was starting a team for an academic competition, I wouldn’t select any of them if that’s what you’re asking.

I haven't heard much of anything about motive. It's honestly very quiet on that front which is odd.

Glock 17 magazine holds 17 rounds plus one in the pipe. 18 rounds times 5 guns equals 90 so this checks out. No commas or decimal points so we should be good on these numbers.

Yes, they were very, very stupid. Very little thought was given to what they should do after the shooting. Now the bleeding hearts will come out, "they're only children....we can't prosecute them like fully formed adults." It has already begun even though most of them aren't even legally children.

Reactions: IrishPokerDog
Well, that didn’t take ‘ol Elon long to suspend me on twitter. All I said to that transtestical was if it ever went into the girls bathroom while my 13 year old daughter was in there that I would be the ever loving sh!t out of its mentally defective azz
Ask em why they have this shit up

• Angry
Reactions: Pops Masterson
Apparently, the freak in the initial video is a biological male, who identifies as a woman....and a lesbian. A human with a dick who dresses like a woman, all while having a sexual preference for women. WTEF
Boy!, Now that is good. So he is a cross dresser so he can fu*k Lesbians? That is a new way for a guy to ger a piece of ass and a Lesbian to screw a man without breaking their principles. A little thought went into that.

Boy!, Now that is good. So he is a cross dresser so he can fu*k Lesbians? That is a new way for a guy to ger a piece of ass and a Lesbian to screw a man without breaking their principles. A little thought went into that.
Right? Kind of a skeevy way to get laid, but I guess it acceptable in 2023. 🤦‍♂️

Right? Kind of a skeevy way to get laid, but I guess it acceptable in 2023. 🤦‍♂️

Fäggots have existed prominently since the beginning of recorded time . MoGoober can affirm this. You people have just politicized it to have something to blame your lot in life.

Deuteronomy 22:5 deals with the issue cross-dressing / transvestism (men dressing in women’s clothing and vice versa). In this passage God commands that a woman is not to wear that which pertains to a man and a man is not to wear that which pertains to a woman, for all that do so are an “abomination.”

It was acceptable in imperial Rome too … which party was that? I saw much worse on my first trip to MardiGras in the 60s.

Fäggots have existed prominently since the beginning of recorded time . MoGoober can affirm this. You people have just politicized it to have something to blame your lot in life.

Deuteronomy 22:5 deals with the issue cross-dressing / transvestism (men dressing in women’s clothing and vice versa). In this passage God commands that a woman is not to wear that which pertains to a man and a man is not to wear that which pertains to a woman, for all that do so are an “abomination.”

It was acceptable in imperial Rome too … which party was that? I saw much worse on my first trip to MardiGras in the 60s.
Thanks for making our point.

You're going to compare Imperial Rome to a current political party? Lmao. How many different ways can I stomp your ass? Are you sure that you want your "I'm a Republican" ass wants to travel this road?

It was acceptable in imperial Rome too … which party was that?

I would very much enjoy it if you would answer this question for the group. 😂

You people have just politicized it to have something to blame your lot in life.

Yea...we did that by inviting them into women's restrooms and locker rooms and by honoring trannies who are stealing the biological woman's spotlight at every turn imaginable.

It's completely us politicizing this bullshit.

Last edited:

Yea...we did that by inviting them into women's restrooms and locker rooms and by honoring trannies who are stealing biological women spotlight at every turn imaginable.

I invited him to tell me about his thoughts via text so I didn't have to embarrass him in front of everyone else, but fvck it. Gator, sort of what he said.

Reactions: BamaFan1137

Yea...we did that by inviting them into women's restrooms and locker rooms and by honoring trannies who are stealing the biological woman's spotlight at every turn imaginable.

Can’t politicize a behavior that has been in existence since the beginning of civilization… wait… maybe you people can ;)

Can’t politicize a behavior that has been in existence since the beginning of civilization… wait… maybe you people can ;)
Who’s “politicized” this again?

images

sam-brinton-005.jpg

Reactions: GwinnettDawg

If you honestly believe this, or if you actually think it's the Right that is doing the politicizing of the trans movement, you've lost your damn mind.

No one gives AF if you're trans. Be whatever you like. But when you start pushing your shit onto others, making us a part of your fantasy, hoping to force us to accept it as a reality, making demands that we are never going to give into, YOU are the one politicizing that bullshit.

When Republicans clamor on about incrementalism, this is exactly what they are referring to.

And btw, the next step in this evolution will be "why is it illegal to have sex with children."

You feel like a madman typing that out but watch...it's coming.

And btw, the next step in this evolution will be "why is it illegal to have sex with children."

You feel like a madman typing that out but watch...it's coming.
I saw an article about this just the other day. If I find it I will share the link.

I haven't heard much of anything about motive. It's honestly very quiet on that front which is odd.

Glock 17 magazine holds 17 rounds plus one in the pipe. 18 rounds times 5 guns equals 90 so this checks out. No commas or decimal points so we should be good on these numbers.

Yes, they were very, very stupid. Very little thought was given to what they should do after the shooting. Now the bleeding hearts will come out, "they're only children....we can't prosecute them like fully formed adults." It has already begun even though most of them aren't even legally children.
I’m just thinking back. We did a lot of really dumb shit as kids, high school and college both. Get a bunch of us together and especially if you add some booze…lol

But at NO TIME did we say “hey let’s bring a gun to a party and see what happens!” And most of us had at least one firearm, especially in college. I really don’t get what goes into theses people’s minds when they do this stuff.

A Utah state Republican lawmaker’s home was allegedly vandalized after he introduced a bill aiming to ban transgender surgeries on minors.

The message to State Sen. Mike Kennedy written in red spray-paint on his door read, “Fash” (abbreviation for Fascist) and “These trannies bash back.” Kennedy announced the vandalism on Facebook.

🤔 hell hath no furry like a tranny…… denied surgery

A Utah state Republican lawmaker’s home was allegedly vandalized after he introduced a bill aiming to ban transgender surgeries on minors.

The message to State Sen. Mike Kennedy written in red spray-paint on his door read, “Fash” (abbreviation for Fascist) and “These trannies bash back.” Kennedy announced the vandalism on Facebook.

🤔 hell hath no furry like a tranny…… denied surgery
Gator supports this

GFY
Please do a search to provide any shred of evidence that I have supported faággotry in any form. You won’t. There is no one on this cult board who is more homophobic than me.

In any form? Your vote would certainly qualify. You voted for this clown show and that helped elect the gayest, most freakish administration in the history of this country.

If that bothers you, don't vote for a similar candidate next time.

You voted for Biden and bragged about it. That's your support you stupid shit.
In a red state that allocates all electors to the top candidate, my vote had zero effect upon anything (but my conscience ) in not providing approval for electoral corruption. All you people voted for a corrupt delusional fascist… and you will again.

In a red state that allocates all electors to the top candidate, my vote had zero effect upon anything (but my conscience ) in not providing approval for electoral corruption. All you people voted for a corrupt delusional fascist… and you will again.

You voted for the gayest, most freaky administration in the history of this country. Spin that however you like.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT