ADVERTISEMENT

World leaders rally around Biden’s leadership

ITrump recognized the need for a vaccine? Seriously? Lol. WTF?
Indeed he did, this is an unarguable fact!

My 10 yr old grandson told me there needs to be a vaccine.. Who do you think he asked and when? ( I’ll wait for it)
Well your grandson is wise beyond his years and congratulations he and President Trump were on the same page, he would have been praised for his foresight…..unless he were burdened with the last name Trump.
He told the world in February that it was a “ Dem hoax” that would “just vanish like magic in April. “
Wrong again baboon breath, even leftist Snopes recognizes this is not true. Trump said at a rally the Democrat criticism of his response to Covid was “their new hoax.”

You are smarter than this…( I think.)There is a simple answer.

The Chinese government immediately locked down the population for 90 days. The military patrolled the streets. Travel was prohibited between communities. People were jailed or fined for violating quarantines or not wearing a mask. This was pretty easy to do in an authoritarian country.

Same results can be shown in most isolated Pacific rim countries , islands and even US military bases.

There is a good reason that the US leads the world in cases and deaths. It was because of a politically motivated coverup and denial… because of the Trumpsky alternate reality… 40% of the population failed to take it seriously.

Nalied it.
TDS is a helluva drug.

I don't love the guy but thank God my masks prevented me from catching the TDS.
This is the new TDS. Such sad losers with no meaning to their life without their cult leader 🤣...

Reactions: David_Dennison
Nalied it.

This is the new TDS. Such sad losers with no meaning to their life without their cult leader 🤣...

You're a moron. You can keep kissing his ass, but he continues to flip flop on his position. Try reading. If you need help with that, let me know.

Reactions: Reasoned
In another thread, you said you were "pretty sure....maybe 75%" that it escaped from a lab, so are you now 100%, or are you still waffling? Maybe waiting on Fauci to tell you what to think?

Anyway.....am I supposed to be impressed that you "think it came from a lab"? Welcome to the show! Again, and please read this slowly, I am not convinced about intent. I acknowledged that it could have been an accident. Little old janitor on his 5 minute lunch break grabs a test bat for a snack. Ty Nee Dong leaves lab....BAM! pandemic. I think it's possible it was on purpose, too. I don't trust the Chinese, and I'm not going to give their government the benefit of the doubt by asking, "why would they do that to their economy?"

So, I don't really think you've been agreeing with me at all
Lol typical liberal.

Reactions: dhetiger
Nalied it.

What a bunch of maroons. Same bunch that believes Soros has space lasers and a plane didn’t crash into the Pentagon ?

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Nalied it.

Pick a new name for their syndrome...I won't argue against it. The fact that some of these people are out of their heads does not mean that people like you are less retarded.

You're both extremists and you will be mocked as such.

Reactions: Bill_D and dhetiger
I was with you till the last paragraph. Trump recognized the need for a vaccine? Seriously? Lol. WTF? Like every other communicable disease? My 10 yr old grandson told me there needs to be a vaccine.. Who do you think he asked and when? ( I’ll wait for it) He told the world in February that it was a “ Dem hoax” that would “just vanish like magic in April. “ the
You should have stayed with me. He made available the 6 or so billion dollar fund to the pharma companies to rush the vaccine very early.

You though, can bet this virus was “developed”. The Chicoms didn’t anticipate the vaccine. They thought the pandemic would go more years. Now they have shown the US and the world a defense against any corona virus that will be even more rapid than this one. Now they just have to prove it is safe, not will it work.

Nalied it.

That’s an argument against them. In a city of 7,000,000 people with a large international airport and a ton of roads in out they had to know exactly the geographic location and who they had to lock down and contacts to eliminate it as quickly as they did. If they didn’t know all about and it was lose as easily as it spread they could never have stopped it in a few months. If they had known enough to handle it as fast as they did they could have warned the rest of the world. You can bet this was a controlled release. They knew exactly what they were doing.

Last edited:
That’s an argument against them. In a city of 7,000,000 people with a large international airport and a ton of roads in out they had to know exactly the geographic location and who they had to lock down and contacts to eliminate it as quickly as they did. If they didn’t know all about and it was lose as easily as it spread they could never have stopped it in a few months. If they had known enough to handle it as fast as they did they could have warned the rest of the world. You can bet this was a controlled release. They knew exactly what they were doing.
Agree. It was not accidental. I have believed this from the very beginning.

Me too Gwinnett. That virus had one objective and it worked as designed .
I don’t think it worked as well as they thought it would. I think they thougqqhqt tqgeqy would get another year qoqfq shutdown. IMO they were stunned by the rapidity of the vaccine development. They either did not know about the discovery of the method which happened in 1978 or they thought the CDC wouldn’t allow it. They had not allowed it to date.

It has been discussed internally in China to the point that they made a statement that this virus had brought them with in 5 years of the US as the #1 economy in the world. I cannot for any reason think they would be studying that unless it was an important part of the virus.

Feeble Joe’s European vacation was more popular in Europe and the press, than with his countrymen….who’d have thunk😏
Not surprising! That’s pretty much the percentage of Trumsky cult considering the 2x loss of the popular vote and the most recent electoral beatdown. Do better.

Finally a POTUS who builds alliances rather than ending them. Having no children with Chinese trademarks , bank or business interests now allows Biden to turn up the heat on ChiComms.

Hopefully Biden reinstates the TPP to apply more trade pressure.

Bump

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Agree with Mitt 100%… would have been easier if Trumpsky hadn’t signed peace treaty and released 2x the terrorists than he had soldiers.
80k evacuees is pretty stunning in a week… considering Trumpsky had 9 months after he surrendered.

^
images

Gosh Mitt, that almost qualifies as a “very strongly worded letter.” 😊

Agree with Mitt 100%… would have been easier if Trumpsky hadn’t signed peace treaty and released 2x the terrorists than he had soldiers.
80k evacuees is pretty stunning in a week… considering Trumpsky had 9 months after he surrendered.

Biden is currently fvcking the dog, @David_Dennison deflects to Trump.

"I never defend Biden."

You have no shame. You are shameful, you just don't recognize it.

Finally a POTUS who builds alliances rather than ending them. Having no children with Chinese trademarks , bank or business interests now allows Biden to turn up the heat on ChiComms.

Hopefully Biden reinstates the TPP to apply more trade pressure.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Xi telling the world he can tell his former employees, the biden family, to fuct off ($1 to @HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA )

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Xi telling the world he can tell his former employees, the biden family, to fuct off ($1 to @HONKifUvCOACHED4BAMA )

In WW2, the German reserves, that were in place to help with any landings on the northern French shore, weren't allowed to be released without Hitler's orders. He was asleep, and his aides wouldn't wake him. By the time he got up, it was too late. Similarities

One can’t help wondering if these balloons/drones is not an effort to figure a way to release another bug without first Infecting a few Chinese to give it to foreign travelers. Seems like I read the U.S. labs developing the Covid 19 into more varieties found one that killed either 4 out of 10 or 6 out of 10 people who got it. They may have it also and wish to drop a few packets in the US.

One can’t help wondering if these balloons/drones is not an effort to figure a way to release another bug without first Infecting a few Chinese to give it to foreign travelers. Seems like I read the U.S. labs developing the Covid 19 into more varieties found one that killed either 4 out of 10 or 6 out of 10 people who got it. They may have it also and wish to drop a few packets in the US.
Not possible! Sleepy joe said it wasn’t a big deal!

Reactions: Bill_D
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT