ADVERTISEMENT

World leaders rally around Biden’s leadership

David_Dennison

All District
Jul 13, 2020
Finally a POTUS who builds alliances rather than ending them. Having no children with Chinese trademarks , bank or business interests now allows Biden to turn up the heat on ChiComms.

Hopefully Biden reinstates the TPP to apply more trade pressure.

• Love
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Finally a POTUS who builds alliances rather than ending them. Having no children with Chinese trademarks , bank or business interests now allows Biden to turn up the heat on ChiComms.

young-handsome-man-looking-unpleasantly-shocked-scared-worried-mouth-wide-open-covering-both-ears-with-hands_1194-213004.jpg

GettyImages-81829009-e1623494434183-640x479.jpg
So is this one of the “world leaders” we are to be giddy about?

“[W]hat the people of our countries now want us to focus on [is] beating the pandemic together, and discussing how we’ll never have a repeat of what we’ve seen, but also that we’re building back better together, and building back greener, and building back fairer, and building back more equal, and… in a more gender-neutral, and perhaps a more feminine way,” said Johnson.

Well that’s just….swell.

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaFan1137

Turning up the heat on the Chicomms? That’s a joke right? What the others are celebrating is having such an easy mark with whom to deal.

GettyImages-81829009-e1623494434183-640x479.jpg
So is this one of “world leaders” we are to be giddy about?

“[W]hat the people of our countries now want us to focus on [is] beating the pandemic together, and discussing how we’ll never have a repeat of what we’ve seen, but also that we’re building back better together, and building back greener, and building back fairer, and building back more equal, and… in a more gender-neutral, and perhaps a more feminine way,” said Johnson.

Well that’s just….swell.
Holy fvck that guy has gone full cuck

Nobody respects that buffoon. Putin even called him a pussy.
Putin and Rocketman were fellow demagogues . Strange that you people celebrate the bromances of your would be dictator. Trumpsky announced to the world that he trusts Putin more than he does his own military and intel.

I personally prefer friendly alliances with leaders who are not conducting electronic warfare and do not have ICBMS aimed at us. Agree or no ?

Reactions: Konigstiger
I personally prefer friendly alliances with leaders who are not conducting electronic warfare and do not have ICBMS aimed at us. Agree or no ?
Sounds fine, as long as they pay their….how do you leftists say…ah yes, “fair share.”

Putin and Rocketman were fellow demagogues . Strange that you people celebrate the bromances of your would be dictator. Trumpsky announced to the world that he trusts Putin more than he does his own military and intel.

It is easy to gain support when you hand out government cash like sh@t thru a goose. Send me $20k Gator and I will be your friend. See how easy that is?

Perfect example of the Euro-leach mentality:

Speaking with President Biden on Monday afternoon, Secretary-General of NATO Jens Stoltenberg hit these notes when he said: “We meet at a pivotal time for our Alliance. We will open a new chapter in our transatlantic relationship with the meeting today… We will address China, and we have seen the convergence of views among Allies. We all recognize that China’s heavy investments in military capabilities, continued coercive behavior, and their growing influence matters for our security… I know that we can count on America and that America can count on Europe.”
Yeah, we can “count on Europe”….to count on America

And then there’s feeble Joe:

Biden appeared fatigued when he arrived, but said he had a productive day of meetings with world leaders at the NATO summit.

About 100 reporters were present in the large conference room for the press conference, but Biden did not call on anyone that was not on his pre-approved list.

When asked by CNN’s Jeff Zeleny to react to Russian President Vladimir Putin laughing at him for saying Putin was a killer, Biden replied, “I’m laughing too.” 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: dustinator
Turning up the heat on the Chicomms? That’s a joke right? What the others are celebrating is having such an easy mark with whom to deal.
Well, we KNOW his predecessor was a disaster on China. And that’s according to previous Republican diplomats who worked with China:

And then there’s feeble Joe:

Biden appeared fatigued when he arrived, but said he had a productive day of meetings with world leaders at the NATO summit.

About 100 reporters were present in the large conference room for the press conference, but Biden did not call on anyone that was not on his pre-approved list.

When asked by CNN’s Jeff Zeleny to react to Russian President Vladimir Putin laughing at him for saying Putin was a killer, Biden replied, “I’m laughing too.” 🤔
Pre approved list?

gator does that sound like a free press to you? Hand picking the reporters and questions?

I have to laugh...

World leaders "rally around Biden" like a dumb ass at the poker table and take all the easy money and political favors he gives away.

Guess which one is Biden at the poker table

Last edited:
Perfect example of the Euro-leach mentality:

Speaking with President Biden on Monday afternoon, Secretary-General of NATO Jens Stoltenberg hit these notes when he said: “We meet at a pivotal time for our Alliance. We will open a new chapter in our transatlantic relationship with the meeting today… We will address China, and we have seen the convergence of views among Allies. We all recognize that China’s heavy investments in military capabilities, continued coercive behavior, and their growing influence matters for our security… I know that we can count on America and that America can count on Europe.”
Yeah, we can “count on Europe”….to count on America
So you are anti-NATO / anti-US Intel … and pro-Putin like your idol Trumpsky ?

So eWe are going to appease a country who basically tried to reduce us to a second rate power by spreading an infectious disease they probably created
If the Chinese intended to create a virus… why didn’t they create the vaccine for it first? Why destroy their economy - ie importing countries who the sources of their income?

I’ll wait…

If the Chinese intended to create a virus… why didn’t they create the vaccine for it first? Why destroy their economy - ie importing countries who the sources of their income?

I’ll wait…
Assuming the number of cases and deaths that China has reported is accurate, how do you know they didn't have a vaccine? The country where it started, with a population over a billion has less than 100k cases and less than 5k deaths?? Mao once stated that “We are prepared to sacrifice 300 million Chinese for the victory of the world revolution". I'm not going to give the Chinese government the benefit of the doubt about anything. Could this have just been a horrible accident? Absolutely. Could this have been an intentional act with them trying to see how a biological weapon could work? Absolutely.

Assuming the number of cases and deaths that China has reported is accurate, how do you know they didn't have a vaccine? The country where it started, with a population over a billion has less than 100k cases and less than 5k deaths?? Mao once stated that “We are prepared to sacrifice 300 million Chinese for the victory of the world revolution". I'm not going to give the Chinese government the benefit of the doubt about anything. Could this have just been a horrible accident? Absolutely. Could this have been an intentional act with them trying to see how a biological weapon could work? Absolutely.
You are smarter than this…( I think.)There is a simple answer.

The Chinese government immediately locked down the population for 90 days. The military patrolled the streets. Travel was prohibited between communities. People were jailed or fined for violating quarantines or not wearing a mask. This was pretty easy to do in an authoritarian country.

Same results can be shown in most isolated Pacific rim countries , islands and even US military bases.

There is a good reason that the US leads the world in cases and deaths. It was because of a politically motivated coverup and denial… because of the Trumpsky alternate reality… 40% of the population failed to take it seriously.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes

The Chinese government immediately locked down the population for 90 days. The military patrolled the streets. Travel was prohibited between communities. People were jailed or fined for violating quarantines or not wearing a mask. This was pretty easy to do in an authoritarian country.

Same results can be shown in most isolated Pacific rim countries , islands and even US military bases.

There is a good reason that the US leads the world in cases and deaths. It was because of a politically motivated coverup and denial… because of the Trumpsky alternate reality… 40% of the population failed to take it seriously.

I played devil's advocate. My point, which you are fvcking ignoring (per usual), is I don't trust the Chinese. Why should I trust one of the most oppressive governments in the world? Do you trust them? If so, are you fvcking retarded?

In the span of 4 1/2 years, you have gone from a lifelong GOPer, to a guy who was still GOP but hated Trump (gun to your head, you vote for Trump over Hitlery, per you), to a guy who voted for a Dem because of the hate for Trump (understandable), to a guy who now defends democrats and is defending a country that is clearly our most dangerous rival. Holy shit.

Yeahh…, I can almost hear the envy in your words as read. Just like all good little Marxist’s, the allure of an “authoritarian” government is intoxicating.

I wish you were smarter than this.

The Chinese are lying about their numbers. I know, it's almost unbelievable, right??? The Chinese government lied??? What's next...Democrats raising taxes???

An island nation had a chance to keep it out. If it ever gets in, quintuple masking and lockdowns at gunpoint are not going to stop the spread of covid.

I played devil's advocate. My point, which you are fvcking ignoring (per usual), is I don't trust the Chinese. Why should I trust one of the most oppressive governments in the world? Do you trust them? If so, are you fvcking retarded?

In the span of 4 1/2 years, you have gone from a lifelong GOPer, to a guy who was still GOP but hated Trump (gun to your head, you vote for Trump over Hitlery, per you), to a guy who voted for a Dem because of the hate for Trump (understandable), to a guy who now defends democrats and is defending a country that is clearly our most dangerous rival. Holy shit.

TDS is a helluva drug.

I don't love the guy but thank God my masks prevented me from catching the TDS.

I defend China?? How? LOL If you knew some of the folks on our BOT- they would find that humorous. I go there twice a year to fight those MFs in court on trade and copycat IP issues . I’m going back in August.

I said I think they let it escape from a lab and covered up the severity. But you fvckers still hammer me. I can’t win even agreeing..So GFY

We just have a different cultural perspective that you can’t appreciate or understand unless you have worked there. I explained how they minimized the spread. I know this for sure because we have a huge factory there. Hell they have been wearing masks there for 5-10 yrs so it was no big deal. When the government tells them to shit… they squat and ask how high. Here- At least 38% do exactly the opposite.

so hammer away ;)

I wish you were smarter than this.

The Chinese are lying about their numbers. I know, it's almost unbelievable, right??? The Chinese government lied??? What's next...Democrats raising taxes???

An island nation had a chance to keep it out. If it ever gets in, quintuple masking and lockdowns at gunpoint are not going to stop the spread of covid.
Of course they lie about their numbers. It’s easy to do since they are a police state and can silence the media.

Trumpsky tried to do the same … fortunately the states are independent of a dictatorship. Give me your opinion of Trumpian logic here. Is he trying to control the COVID numbers? If you cut pregnancy tests in half- will that reduce the birth rate??
Remember this Trumpsky jewel of wisdom?

Of course they lie about their numbers. It’s easy to do since they are a police state and can silence the media.

So why did you explain how the Chinese kept the spread down if they didn't actually keep the spread down...which obviously they didn't if they needed to lie???

You give two narratives, and they usually contradict one another, and then seem bothered when someone calls out either narrative. WTF is that? Why? Maybe stop...jmo.

Disagreed with Trump's tactic but he was attempting to attack the narrative that we, the United States, were doing a worse job of preventing the spread than any other modern society. That was a narrative that you espoused as well.

Our numbers were worse because our testing was better. If other modern societies had been testing at our levels, their spread rate would have looked like ours.

We've had this discussion...many times in fact. You won't hear it because fck Trump...which is as brilliant as always.

Again, I understood what Trump was saying. I just disagreed with what he said and how he said it. He should have simply said, "we have more confirmed cases because we are testing a greater portion of our population much quicker than other modern societies are able to. If they were testing as well as we are, their numbers would look more like our numbers. Next question."

I said I think they let it escape from a lab and covered up the severity. But you fvckers still hammer me. I can’t win even agreeing..So GFY
In another thread, you said you were "pretty sure....maybe 75%" that it escaped from a lab, so are you now 100%, or are you still waffling? Maybe waiting on Fauci to tell you what to think?

Anyway.....am I supposed to be impressed that you "think it came from a lab"? Welcome to the show! Again, and please read this slowly, I am not convinced about intent. I acknowledged that it could have been an accident. Little old janitor on his 5 minute lunch break grabs a test bat for a snack. Ty Nee Dong leaves lab....BAM! pandemic. I think it's possible it was on purpose, too. I don't trust the Chinese, and I'm not going to give their government the benefit of the doubt by asking, "why would they do that to their economy?"

So, I don't really think you've been agreeing with me at all

I’ll wait…
Maybe they did. They were the first to get good control of it. It could be they wanted to have some people get muddy the waand to spread it to forthe waters, I think even WHO is beginning to believe they created the virus. WHO representatives are unhappy with cooperation they are getting from China in how it gilt started,

I think if you look at the effect of how bad it could have been and how quickly China got control of it in their country where it started without a vaccine you have to wonder. Even WHO is now dissatisfied with the answers China is giving them on data to trace the origination of COVID 19.

I’ll wait…
well, check the following:

Wuhan is a particularly city large city (7,000,000) with a lot of foreign travelers to get infected. The Chinese controlled it very fast a (few months)with no vaccine. This could only happen with tight control on people who had it and those who might be infected. They failed to tell other people about until it was spread which prevented countries from quarantining people coming from China and preventing its spread. They have not given any explanation for this except perhaps it came to China from another country they have even suggested the US may have caused it. Take your own argument. Who controlled it in their own country almost immediately and allowed it to spread to other countries with with only a late warning of its existence? Let me guess. China?

Even WHO now is wondering about their veracity about the virus because they are refusing to disclose basic data in tracing the spread of the virus early in Wuhan to the WHO investigators. There is no reason to keep this data needed to find the source and how it would spread.

Tawain knew about something going on in Wuhan when it started spreading and tried to warn WHO and the rest of the world about. WHO didn’t believe Tawauin. They were still dismissing importance of the warning 6 months later. The Chinese still made no comment to warn of the Covid 19 virus. They waited another several weeks.

If the US pharmacy didn’t do an amazing job creating a vaccine this would have been a staggering blow to the US. The pandemic could have lasted 2-3 years This is what saved the US from what is in many people’s opinion was an attack on the world economy.

The method of making this vaccine was actually postulated in 1978. You artificially create a recognizable feature of the virus or any disease and put it in the human body. The white corpuscles attack this feature which is not harmful to the body, but it is a foreign substances. They can therefore easily and rapidly recognize it if it shows again. The spikes on the corona virus is what it sees to attack. If they enter the body from an infected person from the virus they are immediatel attacked without delay resulting in no infection or very mild. Less than 1/10 of 1% of the people are seriously allergic to the virus and that occurs almost immediately and can be treated. A person has to have something already seriously wrong to be affected seriously by the vaccine.

The one problem with the vaccine is mutation of the virus. The vaccinated immunity system only recognize the spikes. If the virus mutates to have no spikes then the vaccine will be ineffective. This can only happen if it stays around a long time spreading in unvaccinated people, so you unvaccinated assholes get vaccinated unless you are a member of the Chinese Communist Party.
By the way it should be pointed out that Trump recognized this vaccine as the only solution and made available the funds to develop it. You wonder if Biden and the Dems would have went against the CDC that the method was not a good way to develop a vaccine.

Many Scientists believe that the Covid 19 has been been tampered with to make more transmissible to attack people. I don’t know all the terms but they called it a developed virus, in other words one changed in the lab to make it attach humans. Even our favorite doctor in the White Houses has stated that there is evidence to that effect and very little evidence to refute.

Last edited:
Maybe they did. They were the first to get good control of it. It could be they wanted to have some people get muddy the waand to spread it to forthe waters, I think even WHO is beginning to believe they created the virus. WHO representatives are unhappy with cooperation they are getting from China in how it gilt started,

I think if you look at the effect of how bad it could have been and how quickly China got control of it in their country where it started without a vaccine you have to wonder. Even WHO is now dissatisfied with the answers China is giving them on data to trace the origination of COVID 19.

well, check the following:

Wuhan is a particularly city large city (7,000,000) a lot of foreign travelers to get infected. The Chinese controlled it very fast a (few months)with no vaccine. They failed to tell other people about until it was spread which prevented countries from quarantining people coming from China and preventing its spread. They have not given any explanation for this except perhaps it came to China from another country they have even suggested the US may have caused it. Take your on argument. Who controlled it in their own country almost immediately and allowed it to spread to other countries with with only a late warning of its existence? Let me guess. China?

Even WHO now is wondering about their veracity about the virus because they are refusing to disclose basic data in in tracing the spread of the virus early in Wuhan. There is no reason to keep this data needed to find the source and how it would spread.

Tawain knew about something going on in Wuhan when it started spreading and tried to warn WHO and the rest of the world about. WHO didn’t believe Tawauin. They were still dismissing importance of the warning 6 months later. The Chinese still made no comment to warn of the Covid 19 virus. They waited another several weeks.

If the US pharmacy didn’t do an amazing job creating a vaccine this would have been a staggering blow to the US. The pandemic could have lasted 2-3 years This is what saved the US from what is in many people’s opinion was an attack on the world economy.

The method of making this vaccine was actually postulated in 1978. You artificially create a recognizable feature of the virus or any disease and put it in the human body. The white corpuscles attack this feature which is not harmful to the body because it is a foreign substances. They can recognize it easily if it comes again. The spikes on the corona virus is what it sees to attack. If they enter the body from an infected person from the virus they are immediately Thor attacked without delay resulting in no infection or very mild. Less than 1/10 of 1% of the people are seriously allergic to the virus and that occurs almost immediately and can be treated. A person has to have something already seriously wrong to be affected seriously by the vaccine.

The one problem with the vaccine is mutation of the virus. The vaccinated immunity system only recognize the spikes. If the virus mutates to have no spikes then the vaccine will be ineffective. This can only happen if it stays around a long time spreading in unvaccinated people, so you unvaccinated assholes get vaccinated unless you are a member of the Chinese Communist Party.

By the way it should be pointed out that Trump recognized this vaccine as the only solution and made available the funds to develop it. You wonder if Biden and the Dems would have went against the CDC that the method was not a good way to develop a vaccine.
I was with you till the last paragraph. Trump recognized the need for a vaccine? Seriously? Lol. WTF? Like every other communicable disease? My 10 yr old grandson told me there needs to be a vaccine.. Who do you think he asked and when? ( I’ll wait for it) He told the world in February that it was a “ Dem hoax” that would “just vanish like magic in April. “

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT