ADVERTISEMENT

Woof.

That (the one on gameday) was sent to me while eating breakfast Saturday. It took everything I had not to throw up. I fvcking hate Mayo…
Mayo is awesome, especially Duke's. You'll love this - one of my favorite breakfast meals is a Chick-Fil-A biscuit with egg, and I put 2 packs of mayo on it. Damn that's good stuff.

Mayo is awesome, especially Duke's. You'll love this - one of my favorite breakfast meals is a Chick-Fil-A biscuit with egg, and I put 2 packs of mayo on it. Damn that's good stuff.
46-D5-E1-BB-A290-4-F03-912-C-2634-BC44-EED3.gif

That (the one on gameday) was sent to me while eating breakfast Saturday. It took everything I had not to throw up. I fvcking hate Mayo…

I work with a guy who will drive stun you with his taser if you come at him with mayo in the packets. In the fvcking packets!!!

I bought hamburgers for everyone on my shift one day. His, of course, had a shit load of mayo on it. It was funny until he plastered it to my windshield. 😂

I work with a guy who will drive stun you with his taser if you come at him with mayo in the packets. In the fvcking packets!!!

I bought hamburgers for everyone on my shift one day. His, of course, had a shit load of mayo on it. It was funny until he plastered it to my windshield. 😂
My roommate in college knew how much I hated it and sometimes while I was eating, just to fvck with me, he’d grab the Mayo squirt bottle out of the fridge and turn it up and start squirting it down his throat. I literally would have to get up and leave the room.

• Haha
Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT