ADVERTISEMENT

Whoever the real president is..tackling tough issues

My Russian neighbor-

Don’t forget there were Ukrainian SS units during WW2 and Nazi-ism is still strong

It’s the most corrupt country in Europe and Zelensky has made millions even before war

Ukraine is to Russia as Mexico is to the USA - spilling across the border illegally taking benefits and jobs

Crimea and Donbas are 40% ethnic Russian
I just appreciate the mass exodus of hot Ukrainian women trying to avoid the inevitable gang raping. There's a family of Ukranians that happened to move in with family members in my neighborhood after the invasion. One of them is late 20s to early 30s, and when she walks through the neighborhood, I get a nice tingling feeling in my special place. I've even seen my wife do a double take which tells my brains that, if I play my cards right, I can....

I just appreciate the mass exodus of hot Ukrainian women trying to avoid the inevitable gang raping. There's a family of Ukranians that happened to move in with family members in my neighborhood after the invasion. One of them is late 20s to early 30s, and when she walks through the neighborhood, I get a nice tingling feeling in my special place. I've even seen my wife do a double take which tells my brains that, if I play my cards right, I can....
Worthless post without pictures .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT