ADVERTISEMENT

What a waste of talent

Is there $1,600 worth of anything at a vape shop? Seriously asking, never been in one, never plan to. Isn’t it just flavored water vapor infused with bad stuff?

Complete headcase. Saw him prior to his leaving. He was sitting by himself at a local hamburger joint just eating and talking to himself. My son wanted to go get a picture with him but I wouldn’t let him. Gilbert also autographed the gas pump at the BP station by the football facility.

Is there $1,600 worth of anything at a vape shop? Seriously asking, never been in one, never plan to. Isn’t it just flavored water vapor infused with bad stuff?

That's actually pretty low.

This is the new fad...smash and grab at gas stations and vape shops. They used to steal cartons of cigarettes but this is WAY more profitable.

We busted a ring here that had already hit two and were on their way to hit another one. Four of them ages 15, 15, 16 and 17. Even I was a bit stunned.

Last edited:
He has a baby. I think he’s desperate but would have assumed he got NIL money to go to corn land. Maybe not big dollars like Arch Manning but enough.
Big dollars is relative. I think the average income for a family of 4 in this country is around $40k per year. He could support a baby and go to school in this current NIL climate if he's remotely close to being the 5* prospect he was rated as.

He has a baby. I think he’s desperate but would have assumed he got NIL money to go to corn land. Maybe not big dollars like Arch Manning but enough.
He was getting pretty good money. Good enough to buy a brand new white Mercedes. Well, it was nice until he wrecked it on Lumpkin St

I don’t know about the family stuff, but you hyped him up to insane levels back when he was a freshman at LSU.
Not exactly. I just repeated what other people said and how he was rated. I knew he was rated exceptionally talented and he is. He is also a head case. I was actually surprised he signed with LSU and I did say I glad we got him. I didn’t have to hype him. Everybody did.

oThe only thing I ever heard about his Mother was she was the one who wanted him to go to LSU to get fuerther away from where he lived and some people with whom He was associated.

He was academically ineligible when he tried to commit to FL from the portal thus couldn’t LSU helped him become academically eligible. His Mother wanted him to stay at LSU but I believe he then committed to GA. I lost track of him after that. I didnt know he had transferred again.

Said his dad was a preacher and mom ran a nonprofit for underprivileged children where Erik worked part time.
That is pure bull shit. I thought he lived only with his Mother. She was the only one I ever heard about. Why do you tell lies like that.

Might have misunderstood you but honk verified it, and I’m gonna have to take his word over yours. I’m sorry.
You can take Honk’s verification with a $1 bill and pay for something and they will check the bill for being counterfeit. You must really snicker to your self every time he posts on a string you and I go at it.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
@Bill_D has gone from complaining about personal attacks to personally attacking any and everyone and, even worse, he is now accusing others of counterfeiting one dollar bills!
He must be having a mental breakdown.
He's just having the same issues with respect to all things LSU that gheyter is with all things Trump.

No rational thought. Just blinders and tunnel vision.

He's just having the same issues with respect to all things LSU that gheyter is with all things Trump.

No rational thought. Just blinders and tunnel vision.
He gets easily irritated ever since the news reported that BK was in fact responsible for the electrocution of the innocent kid under his care. That pushed him over the edge.

Yes. I wrote BK thinking everyone knows that’s in reference to Killy. I saw an ESPN guy call him that the other night. It’s widespread common knowledge what he did to that poor kid.
Just making sure @Bill_D understood the reference. He likes to live in denial when it comes to anything critical of the purple and gold. Like you I don't have a dawg in this fight, so I'm staying out of it. At the same time, I don't want our friend @Bill_D caught unawares because he missed the BK reference. Figured I'd do him a solid, even if he supports a rival team.

Just making sure @Bill_D understood the reference. He likes to live in denial when it comes to anything critical of the purple and gold. Like you I don't have a dawg in this fight, so I'm staying out of it. At the same time, I don't want our friend @Bill_D caught unawares because he missed the BK reference. Figured I'd do him a solid, even if he supports a rival team.
Staying out of it is my motto and you are wise to do the same. Why would I want to point out what a blind homer @Bill_D is when I’m staying out of it?

You guys have fun, but not too much more. You are about to ejac now,

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT