ADVERTISEMENT

What a complete washout this weekend…..

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
sports wise.
First the Hawk humiliation and if that wasn’t bad enough…
My Bears 🥺
1e11a4d0fe57267a43fef3d6156f0ead.jpg

and it wasn’t even the Packers

sports wise.
My Bears 🥺

That was a beat down. I would have liked to see the ass pounding Sean Payton took from the Phins. And the Saints…haha.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
sports wise.
My Bears 🥺

Yep. When you left the undefeated room you really walked. I am beginning to wonder if Penn State might not be the best team in the B1G.

Reactions: Reasoned
Bump!
I mean really? If anyone else saw the Bears/Broncos game you can understand why all the rooftops in Chicago are off limits. 0-3 (make that 0-4 now) we have a 21 point second half lead over Denver (also 0-3) and then…..

wheels-fall-off-f1.gif

The Goobs will enjoy this comment from a disgruntled Bear fan:
“If the Bears got the #1 overall pick, they would mess around and take Bo Nix. They’re just that bad as an organization.”

Add to this the Cubs…

Tuesday: Cubs blow 6-0 lead, lose 7-6 Wednesday: Cubs blow 9th inning lead, lose 6-5 Thursday: Cubs get swept by the Braves Friday: Cubs lose in extra innings Saturday: Cubs eliminated from playoff contention.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
Bump!
I mean really? If anyone else saw the Bears/Broncos game you can understand why all the rooftops in Chicago are off limits. 0-3 (make that 0-4 now) we have a 21 point second half lead over Denver (also 0-3) and then…..

wheels-fall-off-f1.gif

“If the Bears got the #1 overall pick, they would mess around and take Bo Nix. They’re just that bad as an organization.”

Add to this the Cubs…

Tuesday: Cubs blow 6-0 lead, lose 7-6 Wednesday: Cubs blow 9th inning lead, lose 6-5 Thursday: Cubs get swept by the Braves Friday: Cubs lose in extra innings Saturday: Cubs eliminated from playoff contention.
Go Bravos

Bump!

wheels-fall-off-f1.gif

Add to this the Cubs…

You know the sports gods were forsaking Chicago after they elected Beetlejuice as mayor

FXacNQfXoAEhocW.jpg:large

Yeah, and to add insult to injury, they pick an even more committed communist mayor…..proves you get what you deserve.
Chicago really started going in the sh!tter under Rahm- under which was my last time I’ve been to Chicago when it wasn’t business

Twas a good time city, in which there was crime, but still a sense of community - now it’s a complete Dem sh!tshow. I had a lot of fun at Taste of Chicago, Bears games, Cubs games….. now I don’t go back unless someone’s writing a check

Reactions: Reasoned
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT