ADVERTISEMENT

What a cluster…

Reasoned

All District
Oct 25, 2017
.. no not that, but it will soon turn into a full fledged CF if those cluster munitions we’re giving the Ukrainians are misused. Read up on them, they can ruin your day in short order.
Feeble Joe is just…..lost.

.. no not that, but it will soon turn into a full fledged CF if those cluster munitions we’re giving the Ukrainians are misused. Read up on them, they can ruin your day in short order.

Reactions: Reasoned
So it’s OK with you for Trumps troops ( he is for sure a hardline Putin supporter) to bomb the living fvck out of hospital and school’s deliberately killing innocent civilians , women and children trying to evacuate ??

But if we provide weapons to kill those same war criminals- it’s a war crime. Trumpsky and May in his circle absolutely support Putins war. Now I’m pretty sure YOU are one of them.

Was it a war crime to hang the Nazis in Nuremberg??

So it’s OK with you for Trumps troops ( he is for sure a hardline Putin supporter) to bomb the living fvck out of hospital and school’s deliberately killing innocent civilians , women and children trying to evacuate ??

But if we provide weapons to kill those same war criminals- it’s a war crime. Trumpsky and May in his circle absolutely support Putins war. Now I’m pretty sure YOU are one of them.

What the ever phuck are you rambling about now, lib??? Not a person here advocates any of the compete BS you spew dumbphuck

What the ever phuck are you rambling about now, lib??? Not a person here advocates any of the compete BS you spew dumbphuck
Seriously?? ..LOL Odub called it a war crime… many other lemmings oppose it just because it’s the news of the day. What was his Topic? war crimes?? Did you hear hard line GOP Lindsay Grahams speech on the floor last week?

I have a more personal view of war crimes having witnessed women and babies blown the fvck up by real war criminals. Yeah I’ll personally buy a pod for a cluster bomb if someone will drop it on Trumps Comrades over there. He loves him some Genius Putin -you know this.

Seriously?? ..LOL Odub called it a war crime… many other lemmings oppose it just because it’s the news of the day. What was his Topic? war crimes?? Did you hear hard line GOP Lindsay Grahams speech on the floor last week?

I have a more personal view of war crimes having witnessed women and babies blown the fvck up by real war criminals. Yeah I’ll personally buy a pod for a cluster bomb if someone will drop it on Trumps Comrades over there. He loves him some Genius Putin -you know this.
Odub didn't call it a war crime. He pointed out that Joe Biden's administration called it a war crime. Then he pointed out the fvcking hypocrisy of that statement by now providing those munitions to Ukraine. Your reading comprehension is sad.

Odub didn't call it a war crime. He pointed out that Joe Biden's administration called it a war crime. Then he pointed out the fvcking hypocrisy of that statement by now providing those munitions to Ukraine. Your reading comprehension is sad.
Why not disagree- and just say that killing war criminals who deliberately blow civilians, women and children to little pieces with missiles is the real war crime.. but that’s just me.

If this was happening to any other country there would be outrage. However there is a MAGA proRussian faction in Congress. I wonder why?

We oppose the hypocrisy, you stupid fck lol

You’re doing a great job carrying your party’s hardline messaging though, so I congratulate you for that.

Why not disagree- and just say that killing war criminals who deliberately blow civilians, women and children to little pieces with missiles is the real war crime.. but that’s just me.

If this was happening to any other country there would be outrage. However there is a MAGA proRussian faction in Congress. I wonder why?
What does that have to do with pointing out the hypocrisy of Biden? I don't give a shit how they kill the Russians. Cluster bombs, bullets, AIDS, etc. The point Odub was making was pretty clear.

No, you can’t post cogent thoughts, tulip. I’m happy UKR gets cluster bombs…. They’ll be used where there’s already a saturation of Russian mines….

But WTF were you rambling about us all supporting bombing hospitals and schools, you deranged loon
You didn’t notice that it was directed towards the pro- Putin MAGATs . There are a handful who openly oppose any assistance to UKR and believe it should be a Russian territory ( Soviet reconstruction) .

seinfeld-jerry-seinfeld.gif

Reactions: mobala_tiger62
Trump and about 10 hardline MAGATs are openly Putin sympathizers. They need to go to over and visit.

You didn’t notice that it was directed towards the pro- Putin MAGATs . There are a handful who openly oppose any assistance to UKR and believe it should be a Russian territory ( Soviet reconstruction) .
I’m certainly not “pro-Putin” on anything but I am aware of the cluster bomb ordinance from several retired military personnel and it’s prone to mishaps.

I know of no MAGA folk who are pro-Putin…. Another one of your liberal red herrings

I know of several Republicans who are concerned about the $$$ getting sent to UKR…. And some are dubious if UKR could be a functional European country - I have none of those concerns.

But if opposing Brandon and he pedophilic son makes me a MAGA guy, then I absolutely am that….. and again your initial premise is ignorant or a willful lie

I’m certainly not “pro-Putin” on anything but I am aware of the cluster bomb ordinance from several retired military personnel and it’s prone to mishaps.
320x180_cmsv2_27827c82-6da9-5ffc-aac8-a82f3c832d97-7228756.jpg

Picture of a graveyard of mostly cluster bomb frames that Russia used just in the Kharkiv Provence of Ukraine including against civilian populations in cities

….. and UKR is willing to risk “mishaps” for the benefits it has as ordinance against mine surrounded trenches

Reactions: BamaFan1137

First off, lol, you're being childish and you are FOS.

Second off, you purposely ignored the Biden administration's stance on cluster bombs, then vs now. By their own admission, their actions are war crimes.

You can blame that on Trump, somehow, but that doesn't make your claim less retarded. Cluster bombs, and the hypocrisy within, has NOTHING to do with Trump. Dumbass.

320x180_cmsv2_27827c82-6da9-5ffc-aac8-a82f3c832d97-7228756.jpg

Picture of a graveyard of mostly cluster bomb frames that Russia used just in the Kharkiv Provence of Ukraine including against civilian populations in cities

….. and UKR is willing to risk “mishaps” for the benefits it has as ordinance against mine surrounded trenches
Unfortunately, CB’s just like land mines, chemical and biological weapons are supposed to be prohibited.

I don't know of anyone who is pro Putin. I know of many who think Putin and Zelensky are evil as hell. I blame Putin for invading but Zelensky is merely a less powerful despot. American influence is also to blame for this conflict.

I have sympathy for the Ukrainian citizens caught in the middle. I also have SOME sympathy for the conscripted and less willing Russian soldiers along with their Ukrainian counterparts.

Unfortunately, CB’s just like land mines, chemical and biological weapons are supposed to be prohibited.

The US didn't sign that treaty. I don't think Russia or China did either.

I take no issue with the use of cluster bombs in warfare. I take issue with the continued hypocrisy of the Biden regime. I also take issue with funding this war so that a weaker despot might defeat a stronger despot.

The US didn't sign that treaty. I don't think Russia or China did either.
Correct, but we aren’t ones who will be using them. Guess we’ll leave that to Tony Stark.
I take no issue with the use of cluster bombs in warfare. I take issue with the continued hypocrisy of the Biden regime. I also take issue with funding this war so that a weaker despot might defeat a stronger despot.
Right, and it doesn’t seem bother anyone it was the corrupt Ukrainian government who VP Biden felt obliged to threaten withholding $1B in loan guarantees if they kept investigating Hunter’s Burisma partners

Correct, but we aren’t ones who will be using them. Guess we’ll leave that to Tony Stark.

Right, and it doesn’t seem bother anyone it was the corrupt Ukrainian government who VP Biden felt obliged to threaten withholding $1B in loan guarantees if they kept investigating Hunter’s Burisma partners
Yep, Puddin brain got rid of one corrupt azz and traded him in for another corrupt azz. Difference is, the current one will play ball with Joe and gladly take our money in exchange for letting us set up bio weapon labs in his country

Yep, Puddin brain got rid of one corrupt azz and traded him in for another corrupt azz. Difference is, the current one will play ball with Joe and gladly take our money in exchange for letting us set up bio weapon labs in his country

And then there's this take. From RFKjr, not Trump...

"We made a commitment to Russia, to Gorbachev, that we would not move NATO one inch to the east. Then we went in, and we lied,”

“What is the purpose of NATO other than to oppose Russia? If you are addressing Russia in a hostile way from the beginning, of course their reaction is going to be hostile back,” Kennedy said.

“If Mexico did that and then started killing – they killed 14,000 Russians in Donbass, the Ukrainian government – if Mexico did that to expatriate Americans, we would invade in a second,” Kennedy said, adding that Putin “repeatedly told us: these are the red lines, you are crossing.”

I don't agree with everything that Kennedy is saying and it doesn't excuse Putin's invasion, but it does sort of explain why it is happening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT